Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

THE PENIS SIZE THREAD... The end all be all of penis size threads.

Hopefully I wont see three threads like this tomorrow but come on.. 10 bucks says ill see 4 more tonight!.

You wanna know if penis size matters?...........

Of course it does you *******! If you're under 5 inches how do you expect to pleasure another mans rectum? You must touch make contact with the brown stuff in order to do, really push that **** in. For that reason us black men THRIVE in prison, Prepare your anus.

Youre fkin youre girl and youre all excited, feels how and wet huh!. RIGHT ! RIGHT!.. WELL just then she says " Is it in yet"? ... Bro you got a small penis, no lie. I mean lettuce be reality..

Take your finger and stick it in your mouth. Can you touch the back of your throat? PROBABLY NOT, guess what *******. thats what it feels like for chicks.

Sorry dudes
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck with your assisted suicide goals in 2101 op!
    10k+

SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Atlas_Army View Post
    Hopefully I wont see three threads like this tomorrow but come on.. 10 bucks says ill see 4 more tonight!.

You wanna know if penis size matters?...........

Of course it does you *******! If you're under 5 inches how do you expect to pleasure another mans rectum? You must touch make contact with the brown stuff in order to do, really push that **** in. For that reason us black men THRIVE in prison, Prepare your anus.

Youre fkin youre girl and youre all excited, feels how and wet huh!. RIGHT ! RIGHT!.. WELL just then she says " Is it in yet"? ... Bro you got a small penis, no lie. I mean lettuce be reality..

Take your finger and stick it in your mouth. Can you touch the back of your throat? PROBABLY NOT, guess what *******. thats what it feels like for chicks.

Sorry dudes
    G spot only 3 inches in = very overrated and most men spend too many time worrying about

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You really think this is the END ALL thread of penis size? Men will always be insecure about penis size... "Does penis size matter?" is like asking "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

Men will forever like to be disillusioned when it comes to size.

Best thing to do is to get over it and **** everything that moves and not give a ****.
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    You really think this is the END ALL thread of penis size? Men will always be insecure about penis size... "Does penis size matter?" is like asking "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

Best thing to do is to get over it and **** everything that moves and not give a ****.

XBOX LIVE GT: bloodthorne

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post

If I didn't know any better I would say that you had... But then you... you know. Very well said

Originally Posted by SpeedDemon5 View Post
    G spot only 3 inches in = very overrated and most men spend too many time worrying about
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well this girl i fuked the other night said "thank god you werent little like my ex" to me. so i guess yea it does matter. no better feeling in the world than watching her wince with bliss and slight pain when you thrust deep and hit her inner wall. they love looking down and seeing a fat cock penetrate them and spread her pussy wide. they love the extra feeling of domination that a big cock brings. sure, you can pleasure a woman with a little one, you can eat pussy like a champ, but theres nothing quite like getting pounded by a big cock.

sorry guys, thats what i've heard time and time again from women.

beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    well this girl i fuked the other night said "thank god you werent little like my ex" to me. so i guess yea it does matter. no better feeling in the world than watching her wince with bliss and slight pain when you thrust deep and hit her inner wall. they love looking down and seeing a fat cock penetrate them and spread her pussy wide. they love the extra feeling of domination that a big cock brings. sure, you can pleasure a woman with a little one, you can eat pussy like a champ, but theres nothing quite like getting pounded by a big cock.

there really isnt anything quite like getting pounded by a big cock is there doc?
    10k+

bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

too much detail to be stright
    XBOX LIVE GT: bloodthorne

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    there really isnt anything quite like getting pounded by a big cock is there doc?
    thats what she told me

Originally Posted by bloodthorne View Post
    too much detail to be stright
    pretty much word for word qoute from a girl. i guess i shouldve included the obligatory 'no homo'

Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Fukk yeah. No one feels for the brah packing meat when a chick chimes in 'hey boys, don't sweat it size don't mean a thang ' and I'm thinking damn it bish that was one of my better assets

inb4 hnter

I can assure you beau, there is nothing like.

True story... Being black I was born with the gift...

(I know you guys often here some black guys say "oh WELL SOME OF US DONT HAVE BIG DICKS".. Its not true, we all got it we just dont want unwanted male attention so we say that but we always wink at the women after making the comment)

First thing any woman says after she sees my cawk? "Biggest one ive ever seen". Then when I start pounding the vag they tell me to slow down and stop because im going to deep and they can almost feel their wall collapsing. YOU KNOW YOU GOT A BIG CAWK when a girl says no anal because she gonna **** brix.

Sorry brahs
    ----
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welp, no need to go on living for me then. See you all on the other side.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

I can assure you beau, there is nothing like.

True story... Being black I was born with the gift...

(I know you guys often here some black guys say "oh WELL SOME OF US DONT HAVE BIG DICKS".. Its not true, we all got it we just dont want unwanted male attention so we say that but we always wink at the women after making the comment)

First thing any woman says after she sees my cawk? "Biggest one ive ever seen". Then when I start pounding the vag they tell me to slow down and stop because im going to deep and they can almost feel their wall collapsing. YOU KNOW YOU GOT A BIG CAWK when a girl says no anal because she gonna **** brix.

Sorry brahs
    the girl who told me that also said "youve got the biggest cock i've ever seen" i was like fukyea.jpg and then she said "on a white guy" and i was like feelsbadman.jpg

oh well big white cock ftw!

JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackTheRipperr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It matters to a point, but if it mattered soooo much then why would what seems to be a decent amount of guys be so insecure about it? As in why would we be born with average dicks when you can't satisfy a woman with it?

Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As long as youre not sub 5 inches or 4 inches girth, youre all good. Guys seem to care about it wayyyyy more then we do

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Katelyn15 View Post
    As long as youre not sub 5 inches or 4 inches girth, youre all good. Guys seem to care about it wayyyyy more then we do
    fuaaaaarrkk
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

Shut your whore mouth. Have you had a big cock you in yet? NO!! OH WAIT youre asian, since youve been fkin asian guys thats what youve forced youreself to believe to make them comfortable. BUT DEEP inside your anal cavaties are areas that have been unscathed, waiting for the one true big cock.

Until you taste my chocolate semen you cannot enter this thread again. Pm me with your details and we can arrange it, if not BEGONE WENCH.

the girl who told me that also said "youve got the biggest cock i've ever seen" i was like fukyea.jpg and then she said "on a white guy" and i was like feelsbadman.jpg

oh well big white cock ftw!
    Don't worry, from what I hear the white man has been raping and pillaging for so many centuries that often times the lineage of many of you white folks have big dick genes in them. So when I hear a white guy say he got a big dick I know he has had some of dat dere interracial bonding in his family. NOW WE CAN BE FRIENDS.
    ----
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shut your whore mouth. Have you had a big cock you in yet? NO!! OH WAIT youre asian, since youve been fkin asian guys thats what youve forced youreself to believe to make them comfortable. BUT DEEP inside your anal cavaties are areas that have been unscathed, waiting for the one true big cock.

Until you taste my chocolate semen you cannot enter this thread again. Pm me with your details and we can arrange it, if not BEGONE WENCH.
    Oh wow, thats kinda harsh but fyi, ive only been with 1 Asian guy, and he was pretty average (American average, not 'asian' average)

Don't worry, from what I hear the white man has been raping and pillaging for so many centuries that often times the lineage of many of you white folks have big dick genes in them. So when I hear a white guy say he got a big dick I know he has had some of dat dere interracial bonding in his family. NOW WE CAN BE FRIENDS.
    hmmm... i like this theory and my mothers side of the family owned the largest plantation in the south for a long period so im sure i got some of dat dere black mamba gene.

lets be honest though. one of the best things about hoarding a meat limb is the "thunk!" noise it makes when you pull out and smack them on the forehead with it. amirite?
    10k+

Registered User luckynumber13as's Avatar
    luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000) luckynumber13as is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who are you kidding????

Originally Posted by luckynumber13as View Post
    Who are you kidding????
    Is it preferable if the guy is rocking 7x6? Yes. But from what i hear, guys are embarrassed to whip out a 6x4 or whatever is average. If 6x4 isnt enough for you, im not sure what to say

Is it preferable if the guy is rocking 7x6? Yes. But from what i hear, guys are embarrassed to whip out a 6x4 or whatever is average. If 6x4 isnt enough for you, im not sure what to say
    lol you said she has a hyooge virginia.

... tight tatted asians in tennessee ...

look for it on dvd soona hyooge virginia.

... tight tatted asians in tennessee ...

look for it on dvd soon
    10k+

^^^^

hmmm... i like this theory and my mothers side of the family owned the largest plantation in the south for a long period so im sure i got some of dat dere black mamba gene.

lets be honest though. one of the best things about hoarding a meat limb is the "thunk!" noise it makes when you pull out and smack them on the forehead with it. amirite?
    Damn straight even better when its accidental, then you get a good laugh at the unintended destruction your cawk has made. Ive gotta say that after years of slavery the white man has figured out yet another way to come out on top, he managed to sneak the big dick genes into his on race. Must say its pretty ingenious of you guys.

Who wants just enough? When youre hungry and you go to mcdonalds do you order a fkin happy meal or do you take the Big Cawk Sandwhich?

Yeah Match Point

Who are you kidding????
    Ah yess.. finally the truth

Oh wow, thats kinda harsh but fyi, ive only been with 1 Asian guy, and he was pretty average (American average, not 'asian' average)
    This you ?

Then you have low standards if youre willing to settle for average. You hear that small penis? You guys are average, enjoy your mediocre sex lives while im shooting lazer beams out of my pho-cock cannon.
    ----
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

Damn straight even better when its accidental, then you get a good laugh at the unintended destruction your cawk has made. Ive gotta say that after years of slavery the white man has figured out yet another way to come out on top, he managed to sneak the big dick genes into his on race. Must say its pretty ingenious of you guys.

Who wants just enough? When youre hungry and you go to mcdonalds do you order a fkin happy meal or do you take the Big Cawk Sandwhich?

Yeah Match Point

Ah yess.. finally the truth

Then you have low standards if youre willing to settle for average. You hear that small penis? You guys are average, enjoy your mediocre sex lives while im shooting lazer beams out of my pho-cock cannon.
    yeah being white is cool. not to mention leather jackets and harleys... thats another bonus.
    10k+

Ask me if I give a fuk Jack3d26's Avatar
    Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jack3d26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's kinda funny when I read all the threads on how Asians are so small. I luv that I'm 7.25 inches erect and yes, an exact measurement. From my experiences, white girls think I'm even too big. Why? Who cares, it makes me feel better lol. Even though I'm pretty well equipped, (a gift from above) I have a good feeling most Asian brahs are down right dinky. I couldn't imagine my life with a 3 incher. ha

Who are you kidding????
    PS: Not every woman wants a baseball bat in their ass, though.

- And from the sound of it, who wants to bet you actually can?? LMAO
    ██ █ ★ cVc ★ █ ██

Originally Posted by Jack3d26 View Post
    It's kinda funny when I read all the threads on how Asians are so small. I luv that I'm 7.25 inches erect and yes, an exact measurement.

COOL STORY

----
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

[300 Spartan Perioeci] nschell69's Avatar
    nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The real question is though... Does a bigger dick make a difference when your IQ is too low to play bitches though black dudes? (no racist, just studies)
    [300 Spartan Perioeci] 13/5/12

" Cowards die many times before their actual deaths. " - Julius Ceasar

The odds of you existing, as you - 1:10^2,685,000
    Stay positive and love your life

Originally Posted by nschell69 View Post
    The real question is though... Does a bigger dick make a difference when your IQ is too low to play bitches though black dudes? (no racist, just studies)
    ----
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sure, you can pleasure a woman with a little one, you can eat pussy like a champ, but theres nothing quite like getting pounded by a big cock.
    This.

As I've said before, each woman is different, but if you could choose a tight pussy over a loose pussy, you'd go for the tight pussy, right?
    "If you don't focus on your ass, no one else will."
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."