Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sorry havent been in this thread for while.

Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Tj Can I ask how did you trash your shoulders

Charlie, not really sure but i attribute it to poor lifting technique esp on bench presses. it was of course till suffering with pain for quite a long time did i research around and find out how to bench properly. i do have a minor tear in the rear part of my right labium also which may be causing it. time to time it acts up but with all the stuff im doing its quite a bit better.

video is done going to publish it now, if you guys want to watch it, This ones only 15 minutes. I finally am learning how to edit lol ( ya' All know us ancient ones dont do Technology to well lol)
    maybe went out of stock. i do love using bands for presses.
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Time for a new Dip vid, Maybe its time to pull out the chains

Respect is Earned & Shown not from those who have no appreciation nor the ability to show it, but from Men & Women who strive in the trenches everyday. That kind of Respect is understood.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    *walks into thread*

*walks back out*
    You crack me up Steve!

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just read about a "standard" for weights used. One was your Bench press 1RM = Chin-up 1RM. (chin up weight includes your body weight) I also went on to read that if you could do this then your were unlikely to suffer from a shoulder injury pressing. I know this is a dip thread, but I'm going to attempt this. I will also use the same weight dipping to see if I can that as well.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    I just read about a "standard" for weights used. One was your Bench press 1RM = Chin-up 1RM. (chin up weight includes your body weight) I also went on to read that if you could do this then your were unlikely to suffer from a shoulder injury pressing. I know this is a dip thread, but I'm going to attempt this. I will also use the same weight dipping to see if I can that as well.
    **********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT****************************

JUGGERNAUT KNOW THE DIFFERENCES AND USE CAUTION, TRAIN SAFE

"TIP OF THE DAY"

GOOD PAIN FROM BAD PAIN;

Bad Muscular Pain

Any muscle pain which is sharp, starts suddenly, or occurs as a bolt of pain is ALWAYS bad and is probably the sign that a serious injury has occurred. Tears an separations would cause this kind of pain. This is definitely NOT what we are talking about when we say "No Pain No Gain"! If you have sudden or sharp, lightning bolt like pain in a muscle, stop immediately and have somebody run to get you an big ice pack and ibuprofen to help minimize the injury damage. Then get yourself to a doctor.

Good Muscular Pain, it starts by taking juggernaut

good pain is the one that occurs at the end of a set. It starts as a slow burn when you are about 3/4 done with your set and the pain slowly increases with each subsequent rep till at the end the pain is quite intense.. This is good pain(THE PUMP) caused by the lactic acid buildup in your muscles. The reason this pain is good is that its a good indicator that you are pushing yourself hard enough to cause muscle growth.

The other good kind of pain is Delayed Onset Muscular Soreness (DOMS). This delayed muscular soreness is very good and sought after, its what makes bodybuilders take the elevator rather than the stairway for many days after a leg workout - if you have had a killer leg workout you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you workout with sufficient intensity, you get micro-tears in muscles which the body then has to repair. During the healing process, these muscles can get very sore. This soreness is delayed (DOMS) and can take 1-2 days after the workout to appear and can take up to a week to go away depending on the intensity of the workout. DOMS appears to be a good indication of the effectiveness of the workout. That wonderful soreness you feel is your muscles being rebuilt - bigger, faster, stronger! this is the moment when you need to capetalize on the gains by taking INFINITE LABS HIGH QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS, use them or lose them......

HAVE YOU JOINED MY FAN PAGE YET, ITS FILLED WITH FREE TRAINING/DIETING/NUTRITIONAL TIPS AND ADVICE, POST YOUR QUESTIONS A GET VALUABLE INFO...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Time for a new Dip vid, Maybe its time to pull out the chains

Respect is Earned & Shown not from those who have no appreciation nor the ability to show it, but from Men & Women who strive in the trenches everyday. That kind of Respect is understood.

So in response here's my latest Video enjoy as Charlie goes Medieval and takes a trip into the Realm of Hardcore.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

Weight / 185.6

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So in response here's my latest Video enjoy as Charlie goes Medieval and takes a trip into the Realm of Hardcore.
    Wow! Charlie I loved the vid! Out of this world strength and you are looking awesome man!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Wow! Charlie I loved the vid! Out of this world strength and you are looking awesome man!
    MMMMMM I wonder if my Test levels are down and maybe I need a test booster lol

Weight / 185.6

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A New PR.

43 BW dips

Workout Log:

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    43 BW dips

Hmmm...I counted 42. Sorry John, you're going to have to re-do.
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

Wrong, You blnked!!

Good solid work John. I liked how you were done at 42 but pushed out # 43, Thats how you stimulate Muscle growth not by doing set routines but pushing past failure.

Weight / 185.6

Wrong, You blnked!!

Good solid work John. I liked how you were done at 42 but pushed out # 43, Thats how you stimulate Muscle growth not by doing set routines but pushing past failure.
    Thanks Guys! I have been doing this deload and it is driving me insane! I had to push it a little this week. Can't wait until Monday!
    Workout Log:

Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000)
    43 BW dips

Dang it, John! Now, I have to attempt 44? Why do you have to set the bar so high?????
    ♦Controlled Labs Sponsored Log (White Blood 2)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142175101
    ♦Infinite Labs Sponsored Log (Juggernaut)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137208523

http://www.youtube.com/user/SARAandKELLY

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wrong, You blnked!!

I know it was 43 Charlie. I was teasing/kidding hence the

Good job John.
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

Originally Posted by Kelgogi View Post
    Dang it, John! Now, I have to attempt 44? Why do you have to set the bar so high?????
    I have a feeling you are going to set the bar higher yet Kel! 50?
    Workout Log:

This is deserving of a bump! Charlie is the epitome of what we should all strive for. Dedication, passion and devotion to the sport he loves! Charlie you are the man!
    Workout Log:

I have a feeling you are going to set the bar higher yet Kel! 50?
    MMMMM Can I play he he, anyone game for pushing some limits?

Weight / 185.6

MMMMM Can I play he he, anyone game for pushing some limits?
    That's wild! I was just thinking about you and I snuck a post in right above your's. I think we may have our hands full with CVP in the mix!
    Workout Log:

This is deserving of a bump! Charlie is the epitome of what we should all strive for. Dedication, passion and devotion to the sport he loves! Charlie you are the man!
    Thx John your Awesome bro.

I'll get another up as soon as this Internet problem I am dealing with is solved. Using this week with all the trouble as my version of a deload lol

Weight / 185.6

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great video... and Awesome Work Charlie!!!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    43 BW dips

Hey John... Awesome Work bro!!!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Thx John your Awesome bro.

I'll get another up as soon as this Internet problem I am dealing with is solved. Using this week with all the trouble as my version of a deload lol
    Looking forward to what you have in store for us Charlie!

Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Hey John... Awesome Work bro!!!
    Thanks Kevin!
    Workout Log:

Kevin Mattson ~ I AM JUGGERNAUT