sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100) sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100) sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100) sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100) sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100) sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100) sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100) sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100) sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100) sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100) sponsor4huge is not very well liked. (-100)

Seeking Powerlifter/Strong Man

I'm seeking to meet up with a powerlifter/strong man in the Fort Lauderdale area to discuss goals and helping him meet those goals.

I've privately sponsored guys through competitoins before and really enjoy getting involved in the sport and watching the results.

I'm personally too small to actually compete myself, so this is a chance for me to live my dream through someone else.

So if you re in the Fort Lauderdale area and looking to compete in Powerlifting or strong man and looking for a sponsor to help with the expenses, then let's talk.

jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am sending you a message.

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sure bro, how much?
    All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jt561 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bah, I'm not sure I can read messages, none of mine show up. So I'm going to post what I wrote here:

Hey, I read your post about looking for someone to sponsor. From here I'll tell you about myself, my goals, and my mindset.

I've been powerlifting for about two years now. I've been seriously weight training for about 6 years now. I am 23 years old.

I live in Palm Beach County, Boynton Beach to be exact. If this is a problem let me know. I train out of Lake Worth.

I came into SouthSide Barbell with the following lifts, weighing about 235:

-Never squatted above 225 to parallel, although I probably could have hit around 300. A sloppy 300.

-Benched 315 with a lot of cheating that would never pass in competition. After the gym changed my form, my best was probably 235.

-Deadlifted 500. My strong point.

I'm coming up on my third competition. I live with my dad and I'm lucky to eat more than once or twice a day, which makes it very difficult to keep up with the heavy duty training. I've had my share of injuries and have had a lot of roadblocks on the way. At this point, I've squatted 485 in gear, 325 raw (though I'm sure I can hit more in both now.) I benched 275 for two raw the other day and 315 at my last competition. I deadlifted 600 raw, and hit 605 with a suit on for the first time the other day.

My lifts are going up, I have tremendous desire and I see nothing stopping me soon, but it is very difficult agiven my life situation. I don't go out much at all, I don't drink, I don't smoke. I train. I am a personal trainer but I don't have a whole lot of business. I train clients privately and independently. My number one priority in life is strengthening my body.

Here's the thing, and I'm not sure how this will sit with you, so please communicate with me. I was a wrestler in high school. Although my father was always a big strong man, I truly have a desire to be a fighter. I actually want to be the best fighter of all time, but I'll see how it goes. I was never to be considered a natural athlete, if anything I was one of the weakest kids. This helped fuel the fire to get very strong. I want to compete against the best, and the best are in the heavyweight division. I've recognized that my athleticism is my weakpoint, and that's why I fully devoted myself to powerlifting in order to help that.

I'm not sure at what point down the road I may try to crossover, but I'm sure I do want to continue getting a lot stronger for quite some time. I can talk lifting all day, that's all I do and care about right now.

Please, feel free to ask more if I'm a potential candidate. This is something I really care about and your help would make a difference. Thank you for your time

FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) FrostHammer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't drive a van like this do you?

"Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War"

Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144630491

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big Sexy J has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bah, I'm not sure I can read messages, none of mine show up. So I'm going to post what I wrote here:

Hey, I read your post about looking for someone to sponsor. From here I'll tell you about myself, my goals, and my mindset.

I've been powerlifting for about two years now. I've been seriously weight training for about 6 years now. I am 23 years old.

I live in Palm Beach County, Boynton Beach to be exact. If this is a problem let me know. I train out of Lake Worth.

-Never squatted above 225 to parallel, although I probably could have hit around 300. A sloppy 300.

-Benched 315 with a lot of cheating that would never pass in competition. After the gym changed my form, my best was probably 235.

I'm coming up on my third competition. I live with my dad and I'm lucky to eat more than once or twice a day, which makes it very difficult to keep up with the heavy duty training. I've had my share of injuries and have had a lot of roadblocks on the way. At this point, I've squatted 485 in gear, 325 raw (though I'm sure I can hit more in both now.) I benched 275 for two raw the other day and 315 at my last competition. I deadlifted 600 raw, and hit 605 with a suit on for the first time the other day.

My lifts are going up, I have tremendous desire and I see nothing stopping me soon, but it is very difficult agiven my life situation. I don't go out much at all, I don't drink, I don't smoke. I train. I am a personal trainer but I don't have a whole lot of business. I train clients privately and independently. My number one priority in life is strengthening my body.

Here's the thing, and I'm not sure how this will sit with you, so please communicate with me. I was a wrestler in high school. Although my father was always a big strong man, I truly have a desire to be a fighter. I actually want to be the best fighter of all time, but I'll see how it goes. I was never to be considered a natural athlete, if anything I was one of the weakest kids. This helped fuel the fire to get very strong. I want to compete against the best, and the best are in the heavyweight division. I've recognized that my athleticism is my weakpoint, and that's why I fully devoted myself to powerlifting in order to help that.

I'm not sure at what point down the road I may try to crossover, but I'm sure I do want to continue getting a lot stronger for quite some time. I can talk lifting all day, that's all I do and care about right now.

Please, feel free to ask more if I'm a potential candidate. This is something I really care about and your help would make a difference. Thank you for your time
    All Time WR Squat: 785 @ 220 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0GtHNRdHeM
    Powerlifting Coach At Complete Human Performance (www.completehumanperformance.com)
    WongStwongTraining@gmail.com

Originally Posted by Big Sexy J View Post

Why did you write what I wrote?