Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey, really in need of some muscle building help!

So, I started working out a good amount about a year ago. I' see progess, I'm definently bigger than any of the people my age, however I kinda want to take it to the next level...

I am just wondering if anyone has any really good detailed work out schedules...

Mainly for upper body work, Biceps Tri's and Shoulder's.. With a mix of Ab's. I have my own schedule for my lower body.

Anyhow, I am also very very curious on people's opinions an preferences with diet, if you do post anything or send me any messages about diet, please be very detailed with type or category of greens,

and lean meats, anyhow anyone that helps thanks ! And Cheers!!

Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothin :// ?

. . .

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Define "the next level." Until you define it, "the next level" is a very vague concept, and what I might imagine as "the next level" could be completely different to what the next guy imagines, and both of our random ideas could be way off base with what you want.

Do you want to continue bulking?
    Do you want to cut and show off the muscle you've been building?
    Do you want to focus more on strength or something athletic?

Any of these could be "the next level." And it's entirely possible that "the next level" that you have in mind is none of the above. Maybe your goal is to become a Super-Saiyan - I don't know!

Without knowing exactly what it is you're after, we can't offer any significant exercise programming or dietary advice, other than the following simple rules: squat, bench, deadlift, overhead press, rows and pull ups. Do these, do them hard, and do them often. Almost every other exercise is an optional extra. Eat meat of all colours, from animals that live on the land, in the sea and in the sky. Eat eggs and drink milk. Eat lots of vegetables in as many colours as possible, and the deeper the colour the better. Eat some fruit and nuts. Vary your grain intake based on what you need to make up your daily calories. Do these basic things, and unless your goal is to be frail and/or malnourished, you won't be too far off.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    Define "the next level." Until you define it, "the next level" is a very vague concept, and what I might imagine as "the next level" could be completely different to what the next guy imagines, and both of our random ideas could be way off base with what you want.

Do you want to continue bulking?
    Do you want to cut and show off the muscle you've been building?
    Do you want to focus more on strength or something athletic?

Any of these could be "the next level." And it's entirely possible that "the next level" that you have in mind is none of the above. Maybe your goal is to become a Super-Saiyan - I don't know!

Without knowing exactly what it is you're after, we can't offer any significant exercise programming or dietary advice, other than the following simple rules: squat, bench, deadlift, overhead press, rows and pull ups. Do these, do them hard, and do them often. Almost every other exercise is an optional extra. Eat meat of all colours, from animals that live on the land, in the sea and in the sky. Eat eggs and drink milk. Eat lots of vegetables in as many colours as possible, and the deeper the colour the better. Eat some fruit and nuts. Vary your grain intake based on what you need to make up your daily calories. Do these basic things, and unless your goal is to be frail and/or malnourished, you won't be too far off.
    This actually made me laugh :P, I like how you incorporated humor, and especially the "Super - Saiyan" anyhow... Mainly Strength and Bulk considering I am pretty defined as is .

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you want strength and muscle mass fairly equally, you might want to look into powerbuilding routines. The general rule of thumb is this: stick to about 5-10 reps per exercise; lower end of the spectrum for the main lifts (squats, bench press, deadlifts and overhead press), upper end of the spectrum for everything else. I nkow you've said you already have something worked out for legs, but I'll give you an example split including upper and lower body, just so you can see how it would look all around.

Day 1: Lower 1
    - Squats 3x5
    - RDL 3x8
    - Standing Calf Raise 3x10
    - Weighted Abs 3x10

Day 2: Upper 1
    - Overhead Press 3x5
    - Row 3x8
    - Bench Press or Dips 3x10
    - Pull Ups 3x10

Day 3: Rest

Day 4: Lower 2
    - Deadlift 3x5
    - Light Squats, Bulgarian Split Squats or Lunges 3x8
    - Sanding Calf Raise 3x10
    - Weighted Abs 3x10

Day 5: Upper 2
    - Bench Press 3x5
    - Pull Ups 3x8
    - Overhead Press or Incline Bench Press 3x10
    - Upright Row 3x10

Start out about 10% below your max weights (for the given number of reps) for all the lifts, and add 2.5kg to the first lift of the day every week. Aim to progress on the other lifts every week or 2, but don't push them if you miss any reps on the first lift of the day.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50) paulieserafini will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why dont you give us something to work with. Like post your current routine. Your numbers. pictures of your body. a typical day in your diet. you just expect us to know what the next level is and what advice to give you in every aspect of your life when we have no idea where you currently are.