Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post

second off... You can cast any actor now alive to play you in a film about your life. Whom would you cast in the role?
    Difficult choice.

I am a big Christian Bale fan... but he'd have to gain weight and get uglier. I don't think he'd accurately capture my goofy side, but I think he'd do well at portraying my darker, tormented, psychotic side. While I admire his work, he may not be the best choice in retrospect...

Kevin Spacey is another actor I admire, because of his quiet, introverted, intelligence. He also manages to deliver sarcastic, yet confident humor. I think he captures a lot of my persona well in roles like American Beauty and Se7en.

and Jeremy Piven would do a great job of capturing my obnoxious, demanding, take-no-****, self centered side.

I can't think of a specific actor off the top of my head that has nailed such diverse roles all in one.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Q: Have you ever had a dog lick peanut better off your balls? lol
    A: Nope..but how about movie night at my place, wear something sexy? (Do you prefer crunchy or smooth?).

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Difficult choice.

I am a big Christian Bale fan... but he'd have to gain weight and get uglier. I don't think he'd accurately capture my goofy side, but I think he'd do well at portraying my darker, tormented, psychotic side. While I admire his work, he may not be the best choice in retrospect...

Kevin Spacey is another actor I admire, because of his quiet, introverted, intelligence. He also manages to deliver sarcastic, yet confident humor. I think he captures a lot of my persona well in roles like American Beauty and Se7en.

and Jeremy Piven would do a great job of capturing my obnoxious, demanding, take-no-****, self centered side.

I can't think of a specific actor off the top of my head that has nailed such diverse roles all in one.
    "You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nope have not been bitten by a dog.
    --------Misc Aesthetics Krew--------
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    Washington State Misc Crew
    ISSA CFT

Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KraftDanner View Post
    Living in Quebec is awesome. I'm so fukin' proud to be French Canadian. Our ladies are smoking hot, we know how to party, Montreal is a 10/10 city, great restaurants. Feels good man.

Only thing that kinda sucks is the winter but you get used to it. Winter sunny days are so beautiful and in the night when there's no wind outside and it's not that cold, feels magical man.
    Just got back from a vacation around Montreal. Fuuuaark the women there are hot. Walking around the Eaton centre is a feast for the eyes.

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tzaddiq View Post
    Just got back from a vacation around Montreal. Fuuuaark the women there are hot. Walking around the Eaton centre is a feast for the eyes.
    I'm from Montreal and I agree. I just started uni at McGill and love it too!

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DERJEVPOO View Post
    LOL

I love nick swardson. We're probably equally as goofy.

Ok, I take it back ...

this guy would be perfect to play me in my autobiography:

Aziz Ansari
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks
    that would scare me LOL donotwant.

lol@ OBVIOUSLY my body. where's your favorite place to pick girls up?
    I don't really have a favorite place, to be honest, but the places where it's the easiest are at university and at the mall, no doubt. I think that's true for everyone.

Speaking of which, one of the guys told me after practice about some girl who apparently wanted to see me and she also wanted me to go to the beach with her and a group of her friends or something. Apparently it was some chick I met over the summer, but her name didn't ring a bell to me at all...
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Our group was ****ty with communication so I had to choose between ditching my car on the college campus when other people in my family need the car and going with them with none of my materials that I was going to bring packed or not go hiking and cliff diving.

So I had to decline the offer -_______-
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

Go out & do something. It isnt your room thats a prison, its yourself. (Sylvia Plath)

tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000) tonytoo is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks Sounds like you are getting a bit more direct in doing what you want (may seem trivial now, but it's a character builder.) Life philosophies are a bit overrated, but helps keep some people focused on the "ultimate" goal. ya no? I'm currently in a "search for meaning" class in a religion class. It's interesting to say the least. A lot of anthropological handouts and writeups. I feel like I'm the step child of the group bc I don't really have a religious affiliation, but you don't need one to figure out what you want to do in life... What is your take on that?
    Well, A) don't feel like the step child of the group - you shouldn't have to feel that way just to take some classes on religions.

Personally, I'm a baptist christian (though i've never been baptized...) and I have had to take a couple of religions and philosophy classes before. and honestly, I can say that they were all pretty much a waste. I never really learned anything about religion or philosophy, and never learned anything I could apply in my life. and always found that what they said to be completely wrong in the real world ... and it was just, like spinning my wheels I guess. I mean I got my degree out of the deal, but as far as actually learning anything about what they are talking about... nah. lols. if you want to be happy, all I can say is figure out what you want to do, then just go and do it - and those are two huge steps that sound simple, but honestly they're not. let alone knowing what you want to do when you don't know what's out there. what's even better is the second half of that statement, by the time you finally learn to "just go and do it" you forget what it is you wanted to do. but if your enjoying what your learning... hey keep studying it.

I guess my take on that is ... you sound like you got a solid head on your shoulders.

btw, thanks for the compliment, I like to think working on my goals is character developing... they sure as heck aren't fun anymore, - I am almost complete with 2 of them. I want a house a corvette and a six-pack. and if I am lucky some day a wife, 2.8 kids and a dog, lol.

how bout you? what are your goals?
    Last edited by tonytoo; 09-01-2011 at 09:41 PM.
    "Discipline and self-control. Acquire some - profit." -juliacheh.

"How do you stay motivated?" - "I don't really understand the question? You just do it."

***misc vette crew***

CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackerStealth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    indeed. I agree with that. I have gone without electricity for whole summers and winters... it's not fun. Have you ever gone without anything???
    The longest I ever went without something important to me was a few years back. Couldn't play soccer for almost 3 years while waiting for surgery on my knee and recovering from said surgery.
    "If you want to know your past life, look into your current position; if you want to know your future life, look into your present action."

~Social Anxiety Crew~
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

So anti-social, I don't even want to talk online.

canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go ahead and ask me something.

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    innnn!!!
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that's naaaasty. hrmmm slightly related... what car would you love to buy, if you could afford it?
    Honestly, I don't care, as long as it has a sturdy body in the worst case scenario. I'm completely paranoid of crashing/being crashed into on the interstate.

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends what kind of revenge. In terms of business relationships, yes. Revenge can be justified, but is it morally right is the real question which often varies from person to person. for me it depends on the circumstance
    yolo
    tuf

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by damlurker View Post
    lol come to thing of it I've never actually HAD any bad injuries.. Perk of being someone who rarely leaves his house I guess..
    Had some gnarly surgeries tho.. Had a surgeon actually hammer away with a spike and hammer inside my nose to fix sinusitis (only under local anesthesia so I could actually feel the nail breaking in) and then later got surgery on my pen0r to fix phimosis.. was under total anesthesia but next few weeks were not fun with bloddy penis, threads coming out of penis and stitches almost breaking whenever it got erect..

possibily the worse non-surgical injury I had was when I climbed a wall with jagged glass on top (3rd world anti-burglar system brah) and hit one when I jumped down.. about a 3inch piece of glass was stuck in hand and it started bleeding all over the place when I pulled it out.. worse I couldnt stop the bleed.
    luckily my dad was around (he's a doc) so he somehow stopped the bleed and patched it up..
    damn fella... those are pretty bad injuries... donotwant. how bout...What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Difficult choice.

I saw who you chose later in the thread... Not sure if I agree, but whatever... Your choice.
    Where is your favorite place to be?
    Originally Posted by Frozzenn View Post
    Q: Have you ever had a dog lick peanut better off your balls? lol
    A: Nope..but how about movie night at my place, wear something sexy? (Do you prefer crunchy or smooth?).
    I like movies. and I don't wear clothes... it's against my religion. I would like it to be smooth.

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
    Originally Posted by Mr-Joe View Post
    nope have not been bitten by a dog.
    What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
    Do you speak any other languages?
    Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    I don't really have a favorite place, to be honest, but the places where it's the easiest are at university and at the mall, no doubt. I think that's true for everyone.

Speaking of which, one of the guys told me after practice about some girl who apparently wanted to see me and she also wanted me to go to the beach with her and a group of her friends or something. Apparently it was some chick I met over the summer, but her name didn't ring a bell to me at all...
    lol strong social skills.

What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
    Originally Posted by rainy206 View Post
    Our group was ****ty with communication so I had to choose between ditching my car on the college campus when other people in my family need the car and going with them with none of my materials that I was going to bring packed or not go hiking and cliff diving.

So I had to decline the offer -_______-
    Aw man! that blooooows....

What is the main ring tone on your phone?
    Originally Posted by tonytoo View Post
    Well, A) don't feel like the step child of the group - you shouldn't have to feel that way just to take some classes on religions.

Personally, I'm a baptist christian (though i've never been baptized...) and I have had to take a couple of religions and philosophy classes before. and honestly, I can say that they were all pretty much a waste. I never really learned anything about religion or philosophy, and never learned anything I could apply in my life. and always found that what they said to be completely wrong in the real world ... and it was just, like spinning my wheels I guess. I mean I got my degree out of the deal, but as far as actually learning anything about what they are talking about... nah. lols. if you want to be happy, all I can say is figure out what you want to do, then just go and do it - and those are two huge steps that sound simple, but honestly they're not. let alone knowing what you want to do when you don't know what's out there. what's even better is the second half of that statement, by the time you finally learn to "just go and do it" you forget what it is you wanted to do. but if your enjoying what your learning... hey keep studying it.

I guess my take on that is ... you sound like you got a solid head on your shoulders.

btw, thanks for the compliment, I like to think working on my goals is character developing... they sure as heck aren't fun anymore, - I am almost complete with 2 of them. I want a house a corvette and a six-pack. and if I am lucky some day a wife, 2.8 kids and a dog, lol.

how bout you? what are your goals?
    Ah the American Ideal... sounds nice. Eventually I would like that too...

I like to think I well adjusted. NOW, at least. It's taken me a while to finally figure out what I want out of life, and even then, I'm young enough so that doesn't have to be a concrete thing. We both are. I would like to become successful in my own eyes while maintaining my respect, dignity and open mind. (ultimately)

What is the worst case scenario that could happen in your life?
    Originally Posted by CrackerStealth View Post
    The longest I ever went without something important to me was a few years back. Couldn't play soccer for almost 3 years while waiting for surgery on my knee and recovering from said surgery.
    that's intense. :/ Sorry about that. Are you able to play now?
    Originally Posted by canadianlifter View Post
    Go ahead and ask me something.
    What red object is closest to you right now?
    Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    innnn!!!
    Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
    Originally Posted by aa90b View Post
    Honestly, I don't care, as long as it has a sturdy body in the worst case scenario. I'm completely paranoid of crashing/being crashed into on the interstate.
    I would want mine to be PRETTY at least... well, AND get me from A to B. lol

Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?

Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    Depends what kind of revenge. In terms of business relationships, yes. Revenge can be justified, but is it morally right is the real question which often varies from person to person. for me it depends on the circumstance
    hrmm. interdasting. and very true I think.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man I love rock climbing! so fun.

I'm gonna try to go to grad school for counseling in colorado. (have friends out there) and it gets me out of Texas...
    here's a good one... which vegetable do you most resemble?
    Got i wheat grass because
    1) best nutritional veg out there
    2) high amount of iron (i like to pump iron )
    3)pricey but worth it just like me haha

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by L30N View Post
    Got i wheat grass because
    1) best nutritional veg out there
    2) high amount of iron (i like to pump iron )
    3)pricey but worth it just like me haha
    OH LAWD lolololol

do you consider yourself high-maintenance then?

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Aw man! that blooooows....

What is the main ring tone on your phone?
    yeah, it did blow :/

my main ringtone is the boondocks intro song from season 2, also the first verse of my sig.
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,

Go out & do something. It isnt your room thats a prison, its yourself. (Sylvia Plath)

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn fella... those are pretty bad injuries... donotwant. how bout...What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?

and

L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50) L30N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OH LAWD lolololol

do you consider yourself high-maintenance then?
    If a woman was to look after me then probably haha unfortunately i have to pay for myself haha (hard life)

in your sig do you mean american football or soccer

Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you speak any other languages?
    Je parle en peu de Francais und ein bissian Deutsch et all meum Latin forgeto.

You seem to be a better conversationalist than most - how'd that come about?

canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadianlifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What red object is closest to you right now?
    My car--Torrid Red 2005 Pontiac GTO!!

Anything else?

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks
    lol strong social skills.

What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
    Good question; I really don't have a favorite thing to spend cash on. I never really thought about it much, honestly; school and gas takes up most of my costs these days.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

yeah, it did blow :/

my main ringtone is the boondocks intro song from season 2, also the first verse of my sig.
    LOOOOVE that show.
    What is the worst job you have had?

Originally Posted by damlurker View Post
    [Img]httpom/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Gears-of-War-3-THUMB-red.jpg[/Img]

and

keeeeewl... If you could open your own business what would it be?

Originally Posted by L30N View Post
    If a woman was to look after me then probably haha unfortunately i have to pay for myself haha (hard life)

in your sig do you mean american football or soccer
    Well, it's better than both... but I meant american football. lol

would you like to have a suga mama?
    Je parle en peu de Francais und ein bissian Deutsch et all meum Latin forgeto.

You seem to be a better conversationalist than most - how'd that come about?
    so french, some german and not much latin?

I'm well rounded I think LOL

What talent do you wish you had?

Originally Posted by canadianlifter View Post
    My car--Torrid Red 2005 Pontiac GTO!!

Anything else?
    Do you believe in ghosts?

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    Good question; I really don't have a favorite thing to spend cash on. I never really thought about it much, honestly; school and gas takes up most of my costs these days.
    I get it... I'm in the same position lol. food, gas, school. BOOM both paychecks GONE.

what about this one...
    10 most attractive women?

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dallas is nice and would probably be the closely related city to NJ in the area. Houston is too humid, San Antonio is ok I guess... but not my thing, Austin is the bomb. I'd look there too. It's a little more expensive in Austin, but still cheaper than where you are. If you left Dallas to go into Fort Worth you would have a culture shock... lol srs. Do you have what someone not from your area would consider an accent?
    I really don't know. Haven't left the tri state area much and whenever I do I've never been told I have an accent at all. I got a deep ass voice though.

Only accents I've picked up are people from Boston and Minnesota/ Wisconsin when I was out in Northern Illinois/ Southern Wisconsin last year for a car thing.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

LOOOOVE that show.
    What is the worst job you have had?
    Being a student, it lands me a whopping $0 per month. I'm finally free on fridays, so I need to start applying to places to get a part time job, trying to get some money in the bank.
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,

aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa90b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would want mine to be PRETTY at least... well, AND get me from A to B. lol

Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
    I'd like a silver one. I've always been partial to silver cars lol.

I brush my teeth in the shower in the morning, but the other two times a day, I do turn the water off. Just a habit instilled in me when I was a kid.

Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    I really don't know. Haven't left the tri state area much and whenever I do I've never been told I have an accent at all. I got a deep ass voice though.

Only accents I've picked up are people from Boston and Minnesota/ Wisconsin when I was out in Northern Illinois/ Southern Wisconsin last year for a car thing.
    SHEEEEEELTEEEEERED lol

you'd get knocked on your butt by Texan accents then. You probably wouldn't be able to understand us... I'm not so bad, but WOO... some ppl here. lol

Do you believe in aliens?

Being a student, it lands me a whopping $0 per month. I'm finally free on fridays, so I need to start applying to places to get a part time job, trying to get some money in the bank.
    get bank SON.

Favorite male comedian?

Originally Posted by aa90b View Post
    I'd like a silver one. I've always been partial to silver cars lol.

I brush my teeth in the shower in the morning, but the other two times a day, I do turn the water off. Just a habit instilled in me when I was a kid.
    good habit! saves the environment!
    What kind of pet would you like to have?

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

get bank SON.

Favorite male comedian?
    I like Dave Chapelle and Katt Williams, but then I find Shane Mauss funny as well.

Here's a clip of him.

http://comedians.jokes.com/shane-mau...t-like-chicken
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast