thatrussianguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stubborn stomach fat that wont leave

no matter how much i cut my abs will not show, 2 years ago in a cut i went from 215 to 175 and still didnt have abs and just lost strength alot especially in legs, I drank just protein shakes with water 2000 calorie a day i roofed for 8-10 hours a day and worked out, i lost all fat off everywhere except stomach it stayed the same, right now i cut this summer again from 230 to 205 now i am the most ripped i have ever been i have veins in my trapezius and shoulders and chest even, my pic in on my bodyspace, i am shredded everywhere except my stomach it is still fat, i work all angles of my stomach it is very strong i do hanging leg lifts with 65 lb weights for sets i know i have the muscle there but the fat simply wont leave even if all fat and carbs are cut out i tried that when i went from 215 to 175 has anyone experienced this kind of thing? i am wondering if i have high estrogen levels or a hormonal disorder that will not let the fat come off my abdominal area? I am thinking of liposuction or shots that are supposed to melt the fat away i am so frustrated,

my diets are solid whhen i cut i do about 60/20/20 maybe even less on the fat and carbs and i even drop to 1500 calorie a day and stomach fat doesnt go away just strength

i hear liposuction removes fat cells so they can not re expand? is this true?

NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Post some pics... The one in your bodyspace is horrible: can't see anything and it's tiny.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

*Furiously packing sht since 1991.

Bout2break69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bout2break69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bout2break69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bout2break69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thatrussianguy View Post
    i hear liposuction removes fat cells so they can not re expand? is this true?
    Its true that the fat cells lipo removes can never come back, but the ones that remain can still expand so its still possible to regain fat in that area but it may be more difficult. For many people, when they gain fat back after lipo the fat redistributes itself to other areas creating new problem areas. Ive hear that in some cases, people who gained back fat looked oddly proportioned because of the new areas of distribution:/
    If its not uncomfortable then youre not pushing yourself hard enough.
    Comfort is for those who have given up on becoming better.

NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bout2break69 View Post
    Its true that the fat cells lipo removes can never come back, but the ones that remain can still expand so its still possible to regain fat in that area but it may be more difficult. For many people, when they gain fat back after lipo the fat redistributes itself to other areas creating new problem areas. Ive hear that in some cases, people who gained back fat looked oddly proportioned because of the new areas of distribution:/
    Not to mention stretch marks come easier.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

*Furiously packing sht since 1991.

Originally Posted by NeedANick View Post
    Post some pics... The one in your bodyspace is horrible: can't see anything and it's tiny.
    i only have a cell phone to upload pictures and it makes them that small, i could upload a few more but they will be tiny like that one

Lelaki Bangunan Seksi LengthyLifter's Avatar
    LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LengthyLifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your BF is too high. You're not a special case. You would need to be insanely built to have abs at 5'11, 205. If they're not showing, cut more fat. Simple as that.
    [Watdo? Crew] - GET HENCH!

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    www.grazethesky.com

Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seriously, if you want a six pack, make it your goal. Meaning, live with that purpose. Take it everywhere you go. There is nothing a man can't do if he makes it his goal. Eat less... eat high quality protein and fat only.
    "Discipline is the act of learning all the time." J.K.