iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not enough weights...

Alright so there's a few exercises I'm running out of weights for at the gym I workout at,

I already can't do flat dumbell anymore because thye only go to 120 and i can do over 16 reps, so I stick to barbell.

But incline I'm at 9 reps of 120, so rpetty soon ill be in the same position only doing barbell.

So is there any weird way im not thinking of to do dumbell bench still with 120's ? maybe put a ten pound plate on them..

Also lat pulldown, do I need to do this or just do more weighted pullups?

Is dumbell bench\incline that important or is just doing barbell fine?

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you prefer using dbs, pre-exhaust your chest with dips or/and cable flies(or db flies) before doing the db press. That will suffice for a while. In regards to lat pulldown, if you can't put a plate on top of the stack, do the same as I said about the db presses, or do weighed pullups (the best choice imo).
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iPwNy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    If you prefer using dbs, pre-exhaust your chest with dips or/and cable flies(or db flies) before doing the db press. That will suffice for a while. In regards to lat pulldown, if you can't put a plate on top of the stack, do the same as I said about the db presses, or do weighed pullups (the best choice imo).
    Define pre exhaust, like do those exercises first? or do like 5 dips then go straight to DB press while the muscles are moderately fatigued? and I already do weighted pullups, so do more sets of that?

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iPwNy View Post
    Define pre exhaust, like do those exercises first? or do like 5 dips then go straight to DB press while the muscles are moderately fatigued? and I already do weighted pullups, so do more sets of that?
    Pre-exhaust basicly means you'll be doing cable flies or dips or whatever before you do db bench press. You can superset them if you want (that is, do it without resting, back and forth) but at first I'd just do a few sets of dips and cable flies, so your chest is already fatigued, and then move on to db bench press. About the weighed pullups, either do more reps or add more weight.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    Pre-exhaust basicly means you'll be doing cable flies or dips or whatever before you do db bench press. You can superset them if you want (that is, do it without resting, back and forth) but at first I'd just do a few sets of dips and cable flies, so your chest is already fatigued, and then move on to db bench press. About the weighed pullups, either do more reps or add more weight.
    The lat pulldown machine at our gym goes up to 170, and i can do it for 12 reps and i pull as wide as i can but my weighted pullups i use a 30 pound dumbell and can do 5 wide-grip, I grab pretty wide. So I guess I'll just work my way up on those then, I feel like they do more for me anyways. Thanks for the advice man, measly reps.

Edit: apparently I repped you recently.. you'll get 'em eventually I agree with the posts I see you make around here all the time