gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy night workout ... good or bad ?

I have always worked out in the morning after having breakfast i have my Pre workout supp. and i head to the gym .
    Since i cant do that anymore , because of my job :@ , i was wondering if i could do the same at night .
    Example i get off work at 3 and im home at around 4 so i was thinking of going to the gym at around 5:30 , do i take my Pre workout or will i have trouble sleeping if i take it this late ?
    When you hit the gym, it's time to punch the crap out of that time clock !!

Never make up excuses ... If you cant go to the gym , it wont come to you .

kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingsnorky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gaijinr View Post
    I have always worked out in the morning after having breakfast i have my Pre workout supp. and i head to the gym .
    Since i cant do that anymore , because of my job :@ , i was wondering if i could do the same at night .
    Example i get off work at 3 and im home at around 4 so i was thinking of going to the gym at around 5:30 , do i take my Pre workout or will i have trouble sleeping if i take it this late ?
    i work out at 7 8 or 9 and i sleep at 12 no problems even with pwo before my workouts

kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kalebd21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same situation w/ me at my job. I always prefer to workout at 530 or 6. Pre workout never affects my sleeping and im in bed by 9 or 10. Your fine.
    No Weakness...No Pain...No Mercy...

"Do what others don't, to be what others want."

gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10) gaijinr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanx for the quick reply , just wanted to know which pre workout your using , i have been using Jack3d but now i just ordered White flood , cuz im worried about the 1,3 Di .
    When you hit the gym, it's time to punch the crap out of that time clock !!

Never make up excuses ... If you cant go to the gym , it wont come to you .