LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation NEED motivation to eat more! (1.4k Reps for life)

My biggest problem is not eating enough. I got the training deal down for now, and i know that i have to eat a lot to put on mass and gain weight...I just need some sort of motivation to EAT MORE and possibly more often.

Maybe you could share foods you eat you love, what you make in bulk to be prepared for following meals (left overs that taste good).

Idk i always have the attitude that I just don't feel like getting up to make meals when i really don't FEEL hungry. I only actually feel hungry like twice a day. and that's where the bulk of my calories come from.

Im aiming to get 4k a day at least. I need help to just "grow a pair" and suck it up already and get eating. I'm at 6"1, 190lbs and i still feel skinny!

What/how do you do to make sure you eat a lot in the day when bulking, even when you feel like not eating...

Anyone who is of great help i will rep for life.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Eat big to get big. You're on the right track. No one said it ill be easy or enjoyable just because all you need to do is eat. That mentality kept me going for a looong time. =]
    lófasz

LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiveStrongly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i just feel like a lazy jack a$$. i wake up (breakfast is the hardest meal for me) and just do not feel like eating. I feel like why would i go make food when im just not hungry. i need to learn to just chew and swallow, cause it's not like im full so i won't get sick from eating too much.....

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2 doughnuts + protein shake. It has similar macros to a good wholefood meal and you'll be hungry 10 min later. Basically just pick a couple meals and make them foods that are higher in calories, have a decent macro breakdown, and don't fill you up.(doughnuts+shake, cereal/milk, liquid calories in general) Good luck.
    "Worrying about GI is a waste of time & energy." - Alan Aragon.

i mean, the fact that a lot of calories could come from fluids isn't a bad thing right? calories are calories whether they are food or fluids? only asking really because i drink a lot of milk and shakes everyday since i don't really...feel hungry, but can handle drinking things

Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xfaxtor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Liquid calories. If Im not up to eating at all I just make sure I get lots of calories via some home made shakes. PB and other calorie dense foods is also a lifesaver when I havent hit my cals for the day

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just make sure you get in a good amount of quality wholefoods, fruits, veggies etc.,. From there filling in gaps with milk or what have you is perfectly acceptable. If it's between taking in a lot of liquid calories and growing, or trying to eat when you don't want to and not growing.....I think the answer is obvious.
    "Worrying about GI is a waste of time & energy." - Alan Aragon.

as for fat. i know almonds have a lot of calories....also fat and some protein...but i mean like a cup of them is 70g of fat or so...when bulking and still trying to be healthy, is something like 70g of fat from almonds, packed on top of all the other fats from the foods i eat in the day something that sounds fine? i know they are healthy fats...but still i would imagine for me..that would change the macro ratio in my diet a bit...with all that fat.....but they have no much calories and seem so easy to eat.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would attempt to eat more solid foods. I find that when I drink most of my calories I tend to be hungrier faster. See if that helps.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000)
    treat it like your training.. Do you feel the necessity to pump out that last couple reps? Taking that last couple bites are even more important that pumping irons, specifically to your bulking goal.
    What are YOUR favourite foods? Eat up, and fit them into your target macros.

If you're only hungry 2x a day, then just eat 2x a day. Bigger portions, fill up your plates and bowls. Have like a huge plate of stir-fry meat/fish + Rice and veggies, on the side add a big bowl of pasta + lots of cheese and more meat if you need proteins/fats. Finish it off with whatever numbers are left available in your macros, could be icecream sundae (doubt you'll resist), or it might be just plain rice cakes with peanut butter or cottage cheese.

Be creative, and ENJOY eating foods. It's a beauty.
    IIFYM - Try to get most of your macros from whole foods. They are high in micronutrients and are needed to maintain overall health

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im bulking and get the same sort of attitude, I always make sure to eat enough but it does become a bit of a chore.

Easily the easiest and yummiest food I can think of that you can make is porridge (oatmeal), plus you can make it seriously calorie dense by throwing different mix ins into it. Also, my mates who finds it too hard to get in enough calories make super calorie dense shakes, one of 'em makes a 2000 calorie shake everyday... throws some ice cream, honey, banana, protein, milk, cinnamon, couple of eggs and some cottage cheese... why I'll never know lol, but you could look into something like that.

In the end you got to do what you need to do to get results, otherwise stay the same weight forever.

DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LiveStrongly View Post
    i just feel like a lazy jack a$$. i wake up (breakfast is the hardest meal for me) and just do not feel like eating. I feel like why would i go make food when im just not hungry. i need to learn to just chew and swallow, cause it's not like im full so i won't get sick from eating too much.....
    If your not hungry in the morning, then dont eat in the morning. You dont have to eat at the traditional times of breakfast,lunch & dinner. Eat when your hungry, and just be sure to eat calorie dense foods. Nuts, nut butters, steak, pasta, bread, ice cream, milk, cheese etc.

jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jonnyspaghettio is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't understand how some people's biggest problem is not getting enough calories.

1. acquire peanut-butter (or ice cream or pasta)
    2. sit there and eat it till its gone

It doesn't take strength or willpower to do this. Just do it.
    Your cage has no bars.

x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ must have never felt the anxiety that comes with eating a lot of calories.
    ^ also must not understand that some people's brain is not as strong as their stomachs.

OP there is nothing wrong with drinking your calories from milk if you can't get them any other way.
    Also if you want to try a new routine in getting in calories you can eat whatever the hell you want... find a food you enjoy eat that ****. Just make sure you meet your daily macros/micros.

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just run this through your head when you don't feel like eating: Eat more or stay small.

(eat more calorically dense foods if you don't have much of an appetite)

PB keeps coming up. I am not experienced in getting "big"...but doesn't eating a lot of PB, even if it's healthy fats, just kinda throw off the macro ratio a bit?..in terms of making the fat count just go up. is that a sound strategy to getting bigger too? increasing a little more fat intake?

x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PB keeps coming up. I am not experienced in getting "big"...but doesn't eating a lot of PB, even if it's healthy fats, just kinda throw off the macro ratio a bit?..in terms of making the fat count just go up. is that a sound strategy to getting bigger too? increasing a little more fat intake?
    Fat count can go up which will lead to higher calorie intake.
    Just because you consume more fat does not mean you will get fatter...
    Also what the hell is a macro ratio? Your body does not go based off macro ratios.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not really. At 4k a day, you're bound to far exceed there recommended protein and fat minimums.
    Fats are extremely calorie dense, so pick full fat anything over regular/low/nonfat when you can.

Also--6 oz of citrus juice, with 2-3 Tbsp oil (olive oil, macadamia, coconut, whatever) == 300-500 easy calories.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

I was just told that my body would not even absorb half the nutritional value in almonds...because they are hard for the body to digest. and ill just Crap it out. is there anyone who can back this up? any truth to it? or just BS?

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was just told that my body would not even absorb half the nutritional value in almonds...because they are hard for the body to digest. and ill just Crap it out. is there anyone who can back this up? any truth to it? or just BS?
    Bs. Eat Calorically dense foods you like. Pb, nuts, avocado, pasta, fatty meats, ice cream etc. It's not that hard
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melon247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    From a Dave Tate article:

There was a time at the Old Westside gym where I couldn't gain weight to save my f-g life.

There was this dude who trained there who could just put on weight like f-g magic. He'd go from 198 to 308 and then to 275 and back down to 198. And he was never fat. It was amazing.

I finally asked him one day how he did it.

"You mean I never told you the secret to gaining weight? Come outside and I'll fill you in."

Now remember, we're at Westside Barbell. And this guy wants to go outside to talk so no one else can hear. Think about that for a minute. What the hell is he going to tell me? This must be some serious s-t if we have to go outside, I thought.

So we get outside and he starts talking.

"For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that s-t down and eat. That's your breakfast."

At this point I'm thinking this guy is nuts. But he's completely serious.

"For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG BS. I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter."

"For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that f-kr up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that s-t over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the s-t out of it."

"Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that f-kr. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals."

This guy is in a zen-like state when he's talking about this.

"Now you're on the clock," he continues. "After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you're full. Don't listen to that s-t. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I'm telling you now, you're going to get three or four pieces in and you're gonna want to quit. You f-g can't quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can't finish it, don't you ever come back to me and tell me you can't gain weight. 'Cause I'm gonna tell you that you don't give a f-k about getting bigger and you don't care how much you lift!"

Did I do it? Hell yeah. Started the next day and did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn't get much fatter. One of the hardest things I've ever done in my life, though

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Please don't tell me this is real life

PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PenciilNeck has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey man im currently bulkingg, eating 4cans of tuna a day 12eggs chicken breasts along with mass amounts of carbs, veg etc. Its not enjoyable at any point, there are small things you can allow yourself but at the end of the day you just have to do it. I feel you, i find it hard to get it all down, but at the end of the day its all in the mind you just gota want it.. But if you still have trouble try blending stuff up. Hope this helpss
    "Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah" -Mike Tyson
    Brb Hypertroph'in

jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000) jak3e1992 is just really nice. (+1000)

In all seriousness though, I'm in the same boat. I was so used to eating with a schedule and getting my maintenance/tiny deficit (afraid of fat gain), I'm still working on eating more. When I feel like I haven't eaten enough I just eat something small and sweet, giving me a little taste only makes me hungrier for the sweet or whatever I want. 30 minutes later I'm hungry again and I continue with whatever I want to eat. As for the breakfast problem, that's my hardest meal too. I can eat a ton before bed, but never a lot in the morning..I can't stand eating a ton and feeling all slow/bloated throughout the morning (my own personal mind set). My fix to my lack of hunger in the morning is drink a little cold water, and 15 minutes later mix some sort of shake with (whey, oats, fruits, PB(if you want more), nuts) literally anything you desire those are just my favorites. That's how I've been adjusting to eating more, and the morning problem. Happy eating

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Motivation must come from within. Outside influence/support is a temporary fix.

You can stay the same or you can improve. Your decision.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...that doesn't make even make sense. Eat the damn almonds. Make sure they're chocolate covered
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noob2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Translation:
    THE RECIPE IS SIMPLE,
    GET STRONG!!!
    AND GET MORE GIRLS
    MONSTERS GYM
    3022-2489

WE ARE SHALLOW,
    BUT WE SCORE!