Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I am JUGGERNAUT: An Iron Warrior joins the Mix

Well here we are, Most of you know who I am or at least know of me as I've been a member hanging around since 1996 I think. Gone thru some rough times, good times, highs and lows. I am a fanatic about Weight Training its my life, my world and every aspect of my life is effected by this Sport and its Industry, Its what I live, Dream about and Strive daily to succeed in. God has provided the means for this lifestyle and I am commited to make those dreams and desires Happen.
    I will say up front I have a rough personality and sometimes it gets the better of me and I will publically apologize to anyone that I have in the past offended. Now that being said:

I am 52 yrs old (less than 2 months from 53) and I want to say now that Jesus Christ is my Lord & Savior my guide and my light, I give all honor & Glory to him The father and I thank him daily for allowing me to be here at this moment. I started training as a freshman in HS, pretty much failed as an Athlete in School (size & coordination back then was an issue) and this has been a burning thorn to me every day of my life since. Since then I have adapted and learned and grown into this Sport which now gives me Every opportunity to succeed as that top level Athlete I have Dreamed about being my whole life. 35 yrs ago I was "A failure" at pretty much everything I tried to do, Then I met my beautiful wife who at the time was into Exercise and we hit the gym together Until she got injured, but that is another story.
    Today I will say that in most peoples eyes I seem to be a success, I have a long list of People all over the world on ******** and here that call me an inspiration to them, Both young and old this drives me to work harder and harder, but this is what I live for. I love seeing others succeed, ackomplish thier goals (especially when I get emails saying thank you, or how much someone wants to look like me when thier my age, these drive me to be even better. I am married for 22 yrs now to a wonderful woman who now wants to compete herself, so we are working on her issues as well. I have struggled and started a small but growing business that just barely keeps my head above water but I am happy. I have finally completed the first step in a long overdue lifetime goal to compete ( I steped on stage March 12th) and now at 52 I am making plans for 2012 and a run at winning my Natural Masters Senior Pro card. I am finally able to call myself an Athlete and one that has a small but highly respected tight group of men and women that I can go to for advice and help when needed that 35 yrs ago not only would I never think to call them friends but to hold myself in the same caliber never, today I am a part of that group and extremely proud of what I have done..

Today starts a new focus and new direction for me, I am Throwing my hat into this group to share Idea's on Training & Nutrition that have been succesful for me over the yrs (not always popular but vary effective). I will be sharing in your journals and Journies to provide any positive support I can and resharing my daily Diary of feelings, life events and achievements, both with my Physique, and my personal life, My Jouney from today on.

Supps have been ordered today, and actual training starts Monday!
    Pics will be done Monday Morning with current Stats updated. I have been ion a leanoout mission to get below 7% and eliminate any and all extra flab on my body, this so far has been succesful as you can see from Pics taken and posted earlier this week. Of which 1 I have posted below.
    This endeavor has cost me previous Mass and Strength, but we will be changing that over the next 12 weeks.

messing around w/my camera on Wen night 7.33% @163.3

7.33% @162.4 a couple days earlier.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the contest!! Great intro and I look forward to seeing you accomplish your goals. Aside from juggernaut which other IL products will you be using??
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Thx MR Simpson. Well the BCCA mix for my IF mornings and the Beta Alinine of which I am a huge fan of.
    Very nice I ordered some BCAA's aswell which should here soon. I'm trying to add mass right now so I got the carno cre which also has beta Alinine in it hopeful it works out!!

Congrats on your first show earlier this year and lets see you work hard to win your next one!!
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    52 years old and your giving us a run for our money with that physique ;-)
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Charlie... Impressive Intro!!! Great to have you in this Juggernaut Challenge... Looking forward to your Inspirational Journey !!!

Kevin Mattson ~ I Am A JUGGERNAUT!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137405463
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the contest and to the Juggernaut Family, I hope you have a Smashing Juggernaut Saturday!
    Final Weigh-in | 3-1: xxx

pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome mate glad to have you on board. Great physique & story. It good to see people who are in their 50's maintaing a healthy lifestyle. Good luck in 2012 at achieving your lifetime goal.

~Sebastian
    Visit my I AM A JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE LOG thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137584343&page=1

*I am Juggernaut Group http://groups.bodybuilding.com/group_juggernaut
    *I am Juggernaut Forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=35812

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the contest and I want your abs at my age! Epic my friend. Can't wait to see your workouts and progress pictures.

cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjwhosoever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am ready to commit to hit the stage in Nov 2012 I will be 40 and you are the one who inspires me. In time I know your services will be in demand to get me on stage!!!.

esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WElcome to the competition. That is an amzing intro in tiself to say the least. Awesome adn I loev the outlook you have on being there to help anyone and cheer them on as well. That is what this competition is all about. hard work determination but building strong bonds with each as a well knit family. Got to love it. Best competition ever. You are already in outstanding shape so looking forward to seeing what your hard work will produce in these next months.

****I Am Juggernaut Challenge****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post705059481

charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well dinner tonight was a goulash of leftovers, 1 turkey patty, 3 oz of left over pot roast, fire roasted Onions and chopped jalapenos all cooked or heated up in Coconut oil, 1 tbsp organic Mayo and 2 fish oil caps.

Walking tonight 4 miles with 8 sets 50 assorted pushups, 6 sets of 10 plus assorted grip Pullups, 8 sets 25 Body Squats, 6 sets 30 Bech Dips. Then home to a late meal of 6 oz Tuna with 1 tbsp Mayo
    The actual was a little different. I had stopped in to the Animal Forum where I used to post alot, That place at one time was vary important to me and so I decided to reach out to them once more. Yes I was warmly greeted and welcomed back, but when I decided to offer some help in one of the Nutritional threads I feel I was severly disrespected, this caused me great anger and if anyone has checked my ******** they saw that I was slightly upset so to take my Aggressions and anger issue out on the road and this is the result: Its late I know and I am Tired tonight was 4 miles total, jogged for 1/2 mile dropped did 50 pushups, 25 body squats then walked for a couple blocks then repeated. At the half way mark (westown park) I knocked of 5 sets of assorted Pullups total 2 sets 15, 2 sets 10,these with shoulder width Neutral grip, then 2 sets 6, and 5 with a wide wide neutral grip for a total of 65 ( on the childrens Monkey bars ). I feel much lighter and much better. Anger issues all over lol. 1/2 cup high Protein greek yogurt. Now as soon as I cool down its off to bed.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

Weight / 185.6

tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10) tuneyjug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well today everyone has been a day of moving eqipment around and just alaround working up a serious sweat yo prep for my start on Monday. We got the Power Rack moved from the backtard studio to the spare bedroom. now I just have to get my neihbor to help me move the Cable accesory inside and reconect it to the power rack. Work on taking the leg press apart to move it inside then moving 1200 lbs plus of weight plates, my DBs and all my bars and accesories inside, and hanging posters, and pics to get my training room back up. Here's a pic of the room so far.

Now all I need is a Juggernaut Banner or large poster to go along with my large ANIMAL Banner. Anyone got any Idea's.
    Wow, that had to be a tough workout in itself moving all of that equipment. How about a big American Flag?

Feeling really off center today, maybe a calm before the storm (new journal and direction) maybe tired from the late night and anger issues last night, maybe its the let down feeling from the incident from the Animal Forum. Heck I just dont know, I just feel like I am seperate from Lifes energy today. Its almost like I'm outside looking in and just dont feel like I am fitting in to Lifes puzzle today, kinda like having internet connection issues ( I wonder if anyone that see's this can understand what I am feeling, I'm sure I'm not the only on that has ever felt like this).
    We all have days like that. Just take some time for self reflection, meditation and reconnection. I hope you have a Serene Juggernaut Sunday

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great intro Charlie! Your journey is starting and mine is just ending. I wish you luck and I can already tell that you're such an inspirational person and have alot to offer to us. You have lots of years of lifting under your belt and I look forward very much to your log. Your journey is going to be epic my friend!! Get ready to have the best 12 weeks and meeting some awesome people!! Good luck!! Subb'ed

pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sunday

Well up at 8 am today, crashed about 2:30 or so last night. Starting my day with Fats from Organic Mayo, then Coffee with 1/2 scoop Whey Iso.

Then I have to move my cable accessory inside, and start moving weights. Back is super tight from all the pull ups last night. Great thing weight continues to a little in the positive daily. Current wake up weight 165.8
    Coffee with 1/2 scoop isopure whey protein? If so, how does that taste, what coffee brand are you?

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Welcome to the juggernaut nation! Nice intro. How often are you taming BCAAs? Just breakfast?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the contest!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rip it up this week man!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well today everyone has been a day of moving eqipment around and just alaround working up a serious sweat yo prep for my start on Monday. We got the Power Rack moved from the backtard studio to the spare bedroom. now I just have to get my neihbor to help me move the Cable accesory inside and reconect it to the power rack. Work on taking the leg press apart to move it inside then moving 1200 lbs plus of weight plates, my DBs and all my bars and accesories inside, and hanging posters, and pics to get my training room back up. Here's a pic of the room so far.

Now all I need is a Juggernaut Banner or large poster to go along with my large ANIMAL Banner. Anyone got any Idea's.
    Nice setup! Best of luck in the contest!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rab71 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What CVR!!!? Checking in to make sure you stay on track! (Like you need it) I would have entered this, but I didn't want to compete against my own coach! lol I know they say it's not a competition an everyone is is supposed to work together on this. But how can it not be a competition when there are prizes for the folks that have entered?

I know you can do this. You are a BEAST! Later man!
    Are you placing limits on romance? Are you telling me that a sex act involving a robotic monkey, three midgets, a motorized two-headed rubber f'ck-stick, a jungle gym, and some purple truck nutz CAN'T be romantic and loving? - Karl_Hungus

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey there. I guess I'm one of the few who don't know you yet. Welcome to the competition and all the best to you.
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zandafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up I am JUGGERNAUT: An Iron Warrior joins the Mix

Hey Charlie , Im mehdi Toulati i would like to say you are so powerful man you have planty of energy ... You workout so hard ... I think you'll be perfect in near futur im so excited to see your new pictures in near futur also to see your body in progress , good luck man.

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Impressive fullbody routine this morning Charlie! Liking the pic man. Great job today my friend. How's the mayo in the shake? Is it good? Thats a new one for me so I have to ask? Here's a dip thread for you my friend! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137661813 Let's see'em. I know you've got some tricks up your sleeve

jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jim1951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have done a great job here! I like the training journals. I used to do a daily journal and I included my workouts in it. Keep up the good work. You look like a 30-year-old!
    Last edited by jim1951; 08-29-2011 at 09:35 AM. Reason: spelling error

Thx John,

Well afternon snack was 12 raw Almonds

then made liver & Onions, more Savoy Cabbage and sauted Summer greens in Coconut oil. 2 fish oil caps

Bedtime 6 oz Tuna with pickled jalapenos and a sauce of mayo, sour cream and horseradish. 2 more fish oil caps
    Ohh man Liver and Onions! Yummers, I have never met anyone ever who has liked them

wake up today was 5 am sharp, felt good to have a solid nights sleep. Gym is pretty much ready to ROCK & ROLL again, but because room size we have decided to keep my Leg sled in the studio out back, place the inversion table out thier, and leave my T Bar Row thier (temporarally for now) out thier as well. My Elliptical Rider will stay in the bedroom, So now its just redecorating time.
    Negatives to the day - while setting up my office in the sunroom my ceiling fan went out, so more uneeded but required expenses and work to due, but other than that everything is good. Got my view of outside, my Jazz music, my chi next to my desk all happy he can hang with dad, all happy!!!

Well Wake I had a coffee shake 1/4 scoop 12 gr Whey butter nut toffee Isolate and 1 tbsp Mayo. first meal today will be my post workout meal of Fats & protein, right after my Full body session this morning.

This is the plan of attack for today!
    Iron Work

Morning Weight Training Full Body

1)Glutes/Quads /Hams _ Leg Press - 4 sets - 1 set Warmup
    15, 15, 15, add +12, w/ Toe Presses 4 sets 25, 28, 28, 25
    1)Hams _Stiff Leg Deads - 2 sets
    1)Quads _ Front Squats - 3 sets
    10,10, 10

!)Chest _ Barbell Incline Press - 4 sets - Warm ups 2 sets
    Mid Angle 2 sets 12, 12 // Low Angle 2 x 12, 12
    Chest _ Decline Barbell Press -3 sets
    12, 12, 12

1)Back _ Wide grip T-Bar Rows -3 sets
    12,12 / 1 set heavy 6 reps
    Mid Back _ DB Rows - 2 sets
    65 x 12, 12,

1)Shoulders _Seated Behind neck Press - 3 sets 2 sets warm up - 25, 20,
    15, 12, 10
    A-Delts _ DB Laterals - 2 sets
    15 x 25, 15, 25,
    B-Delts _ DB Front Raises - 2 sets
    15 x 25, 25, 25

A-Biceps _Seated Preacher curls - 2 sets
    B-DB Hammer Curls - 2 sets

A-Triceps _ Overhead French Press - 2 sets
    15, 15
    B-Triceps_ Cable lying Triceps ext - 2 sets

Epic Workout! Way to go. I hope you have a Motivational Juggernaut Monday

Disliked liver as a kid and still can't enjoy it haha.

candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) candrade32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Great intro, Charlie!!! I love reading your posts.. Hopefully you take this contest, you're an inspiration to people of all ages.

That home gym looks legit!!!

Charlie,

anything you do specific to stay motivated workout outside a fitness center? Music? Invite the babes when wife goes out? lol-j/k

Put those motivational posters up!!

Originally Posted by TMcDermid View Post
    Disliked liver as a kid and still can't enjoy it haha.
    I second that. Never tried it never will.

Well I have my gym at home, I have my pride and joy My little chi Rusty ( he's my son lol) when Crystals not home and her when she is. I have a great bunch of friends here on Bodyspace and a closeknit one on FB that I enjoy talking with, and being that bb, fitness and nutrition are my passion and helping others is what drives me, This is one of my biggest motivators. I get out and Hike, we love to go camping and Fishing, window shopping. Surfing was a passion when I was younger, did not get to ride as much as I would have liked being in Arizona, but we went up to the Central coast when we got the chance. LOL I probably forgot how to ride, but also balance is not the best these days. Jazz, R&B and The brat pack boys are a huge passion of mine Love Frank Sinatra. What Motivates me, good guestion I have to say like the poster Fear drives me, The fear of missing out, of not accomplishing something, the fear of rejection (it kills me when someone doesnt take a liking to me, wierd huh Overly sensitive is what my friends say lol) The drive to accomplish and succeed in something just once in my life, to finish 1 thing I set out to do. God is the biggest motivator, staying on track to do what he wants me to do.

Anyway more posters comming as I love those prints.

You just need to try my wifes cajun Liver & Onions hot spicy and tasty lol Cajun girl.

Candrade thx bro It fires up my day when others say I am an Inspiration to them, you and Mercedes on FB made my whole week lol.

Weight / 185.6

Well I have my gym at home, I have my pride and joy My little chi Rusty ( he's my son lol) when Crystals not home and her when she is. I have a great bunch of friends here on Bodyspace and a closeknit one on FB that I enjoy talking with, and being that bb, fitness and nutrition are my passion and helping others is what drives me, This is one of my biggest motivators. I get out and Hike, we love to go camping and Fishing, window shopping. Surfing was a passion when I was younger, did not get to ride as much as I would have liked being in Arizona, but we went up to the Central coast when we got the chance. LOL I probably forgot how to ride, but also balance is not the best these days. Jazz, R&B and The brat pack boys are a huge passion of mine Love Frank Sinatra. What Motivates me, good guestion I have to say like the poster Fear drives me, The fear of missing out, of not accomplishing something, the fear of rejection (it kills me when someone doesnt take a liking to me, wierd huh Overly sensitive is what my friends say lol) The drive to accomplish and succeed in something just once in my life, to finish 1 thing I set out to do. God is the biggest motivator, staying on track to do what he wants me to do.

Anyway more posters comming as I love those prints.

You just need to try my wifes cajun Liver & Onions hot spicy and tasty lol Cajun girl.

Candrade thx bro It fires up my day when others say I am an Inspiration to them, you and Mercedes on FB made my whole week lol.
    Thank you for sharing. You and my wife's father would have been good friends, lol- he loved Sinatra.

I can relate to when someone doesn't take a liking to me. It's weird because I am a understanding of others point of view & a respectful person but people always say I walk around with a pissed off look on my face? I dunno, maybe it's a deformity of sorts lol

Registered User Curbside_Quiche's Avatar
    Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000) Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000) Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000) Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000) Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000) Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000) Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000) Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000) Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000) Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000) Curbside_Quiche is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Charlie

Its Sam from ********. Wishing you all the best on your journey. You have already achieved so much already. Your physique reflects your dedication.

Train hard my friend

Sam.