evanjb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about Deadlifting in the gym

I was deadlifting today. I am trying to improve my strength so I tried to deadlift my 3 rep max. At the last rep, my grip was failing so I dropped the weight at the top of the motion with a loud clank. A guy seemed pissed off and told me that I need to use some cushioning to soften the noise. He also told me that what I am doing is very dangerous and I should wear a lifting belt. Some random guy told me that I should be deadlifting in the squat rack and shouldn't lift that heavy. I admit that banging weights is annoying and I promise to use some cushioning but I am skeptical about the lifting belt. I am one of the younger (and smaller) guy in the gym so I just nodded in embarrassment afraid to disrespect the older guys.

My question is:
    1.) Should i use a lifting belt for deadlifts? I have lifted for more than 1 year and never had any injuries from weightlifting.
    2.) Should I continue using heavy loads (like 5 rep max and heavier)? I want to be stronger but I always thought that I should push my strength to the limit to improve
    3.)Should I continue deadlifting? In my gym, very few people deadlift and it seems that deadlift gets a very bad reputation in my gym.

P.S: I am 19 yrs old and i weigh 63 kgs (138 lbs). My deadlift 3 rep max was 110 kgs (242 lbs) if that helps

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1.) Weight belts are a matter of personal preference.
    2.) Most every exercise has its strength regimen. Your situation is more concerned by the gym you're in. The people lifting near you need to be not disrupted by your activities, and they might know the appropriate gym procedures, but gym rules administered by staff is above-all important to reside by.
    3.) I've heard of deadlifting being scrutinized for stuff that you are talking about, but it is a practical and common exercise that you shouldn't feel obstructed from. Just ask the front counter about the allowance of deadlifting, and they'll tell you what you need to know.
    There's no rule that says the dog can't play.

KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoolAidManlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1) Don't use a belt, it's not really needed. Just keep on lifting with good form.
    2) I would say stick in the 5 rep max range and go a little heavier once every month or two.
    3) Yes keep deadlifting, it is an awesome lift. No one deadlifts at my gym either and no one is very strong or aesthetic. Most people are either scared of the lift or are pussies.

Keep going! 242lbs for your 3 rep max still has a lot of room for improvement but it's not bad considering your weight.

jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by evanjb View Post
    I was deadlifting today. I am trying to improve my strength so I tried to deadlift my 3 rep max. At the last rep, my grip was failing so I dropped the weight at the top of the motion with a loud clank. A guy seemed pissed off and told me that I need to use some cushioning to soften the noise. He also told me that what I am doing is very dangerous and I should wear a lifting belt. Some random guy told me that I should be deadlifting in the squat rack and shouldn't lift that heavy. I admit that banging weights is annoying and I promise to use some cushioning but I am skeptical about the lifting belt. I am one of the younger (and smaller) guy in the gym so I just nodded in embarrassment afraid to disrespect the older guys.

My question is:
    1.) Should i use a lifting belt for deadlifts? I have lifted for more than 1 year and never had any injuries from weightlifting.
    2.) Should I continue using heavy loads (like 5 rep max and heavier)? I want to be stronger but I always thought that I should push my strength to the limit to improve
    3.)Should I continue deadlifting? In my gym, very few people deadlift and it seems that deadlift gets a very bad reputation in my gym.

P.S: I am 19 yrs old and i weigh 63 kgs (138 lbs). My deadlift 3 rep max was 110 kgs (242 lbs) if that helps
    1.) I feel a belt is optional.
    2.) Yes.
    3.) Yes.

Unless your gym has bumper plates and lifting platforms, dropping the barbell is NOT cool. I do grip exercises on days I don't deadlift so I can complete my sets on the days I do deadlift. Also, chalk is indispensable.

Why the hell would you deadlift in a squat rack?

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My question is:

1. Belt not necessary until you get some time underneath you. Keep building the core strength.
    2. Deadlift are extremely taxing on the whole body. They seem to respond best in the lower rep ranges so I think you're on the right track.
    3. Deadlifts are a staple for me. I wouldn't be without them. I think as long as your gym isn't frowning too hard on you for the lift, continue

Keep up the good work. It will pay off in the long run!!

Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pluto1998 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My question is:

1) No, there is no need to wear a lifting belt. You have your own belt which is your core. The only time I would see the need for a lifting belt is if you are doing geared powerlifting competitions.

2) As the deadlift is spinal loading and major strength building exercise, I always keep the reps under 5. If you go over 5 reps, there is a risk of injury as your back may fatigue, before your hams and glutes.

3) The deadlift is probably the best exercise with weights you can do. It strengthens, your hams, your glutes, your entire back, your core, traps and grip and teaches your how to lift heavy objects off the ground properly.

I always lift heavy under 5, but I always use a weight I can lower under control, without having to drop it.
    Strength without endurance, is as useless as, endurance without strength

*Eternal Virgin Crew*

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to be against belts.................until I pulled a back muscle.......

now, i use them on my heaviest squat and deadlift sets.

No shame in it, as long as they are used as tools and not crutches to your routine and goals.

The guys who suggested that to you most likely did so based on their experiences (just like me) so that you don't go down the same roads that they may have (as far as injury). But hell, it may never happen to you.........

"1.) Should i use a lifting belt for deadlifts? I have lifted for more than 1 year and never had any injuries from weightlifting."
    Maybe, but I really didn't feel I had a need to until I was lifting almost 2x my bw. That's me though, ymmv.

"2.) Should I continue using heavy loads (like 5 rep max and heavier)? I want to be stronger but I always thought that I should push my strength to the limit to improve"
    I would. That's how you progress.

"3.)Should I continue deadlifting? In my gym, very few people deadlift and it seems that deadlift gets a very bad reputation in my gym."
    I would, but that's up to you.

As far as dropping the weight when you went to failure, I'd just forget about it. I wouldn't make a big deal out of it or change up because it made a noise. Big deal, life moves on. You may have annoyed a few people but seriously you gave it your all and went to failure. At the same time, if one of them dropped the weight, would you still be at home thinking about it? I hope not, lol. Sure if you feel like your grip may be slipping you may choose not to do that last rep, but overall it would be dumb to lower your intensity because you're worried about the next guy.

__BUT__ if someone said something like "what you're doing is dangerous" you may want to check your form though. I'm not saying anything about your form as I have no idea, I'm just speaking from gym experience (ppl asking me to watch their form, asking for spots, etc).
    Last edited by k9pit; 08-26-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Thanks for the positive response guys. I'll continue deadlifting. I am a bit curious on how to check my form. Will you feel discomfort if you lift with improper form? I never felt any discomforts or pains for after 1 year of deadlifting. I feel like I am doing the right form (I tried to look up and keep my back straight, abs tight). Since few people deadlift in my gym, I cant really trust them to check my form. I'll try to find some expert one day though.

This is more of gym ettiquette question. How do I convince the older guys about who warned me about deadlifting without disrespecting them? I clearly cant say that I got information from the internet. I just dont want to walk in the gym and get bad looks from the guys. Its definitely not a comfortable feeling when you are working out.

Originally Posted by jammyo40 View Post
    2.) Yes.
    3.) Yes.

Unless your gym has bumper plates and lifting platforms, dropping the barbell is NOT cool. I do grip exercises on days I don't deadlift so I can complete my sets on the days I do deadlift. Also, chalk is indispensable.

I dont mind deadlifting in the squat rack since very few people use the squat rack in my gym as well but yeah, I am also curious whether deadlifting in the squat rack would make any difference.

Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Omega6639 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. Yes, I would wear a belt for safety reasons. Better safe than sorry.
    2. Definitely continue using heavy loads. The deadlift is pretty much useless at higher reps, and form will almost always slip. I actually never do more than one rep per set, and I deadlift over 550. (I go 135x1, 225x1, 315x1, 405x1, 495x1, and then work up to wherever I'm going that day).
    3. The squat and deadlift should be your main focus right now, do not stop deadlifting. It is one of the best exercises (if not the best) for overall strength and size.

I always drop the weight to avoid injury setting it down. But, I work out in a more "hardcore" gym than most. There's one guy who will slam/throw down the weight and yell "BIIIITTCCHHH!!!" after doing a set of deadlifts, so me dropping it is the least of managements' worries, lol. If you can't deadlift or make a little noise, find a new gym.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jammyo40 View Post
    2.) Yes.
    3.) Yes.

Sums up my thoughts.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Location: Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lllDBOlll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They might think doing rack pulls in the squat rack off the safetys is the same as a standard deadlift.

As someone has said, ask an instructor/staff if you are allowed to deadlift, once that's cleared up, great.... As for all the other guys, tell them to mind their own jeffing business! You pay your fee the same as anyone else don't you?

People like that would get a big bag of GTFO if they tried telling me what I can and can't do in my training time. I could understand if you are doing some strange exotic exercise that disrupts the entire gym but by the sounds of it.... You're just doing deadlifts.
    "Ain't nothing to it but to do it"

Sponsored F.I.T Athlete - http://www.ForgedIronTraining.com - DANTHEMAN5 for 5% off

Training Log || Cube Method - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160370671

Home Physique || 100% Free Motivation - http://www.homephysique.com ||| YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/lllDBOlll

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the positive response guys. I'll continue deadlifting. I am a bit curious on how to check my form. Will you feel discomfort if you lift with improper form? I never felt any discomforts or pains for after 1 year of deadlifting. I feel like I am doing the right form (I tried to look up and keep my back straight, abs tight). Since few people deadlift in my gym, I cant really trust them to check my form. I'll try to find some expert one day though.

This is more of gym ettiquette question. How do I convince the older guys about who warned me about deadlifting without disrespecting them? I clearly cant say that I got information from the internet. I just dont want to walk in the gym and get bad looks from the guys. Its definitely not a comfortable feeling when you are working out.
    Best way to get your form checked is take a camera to the gym, get a video done and have your form critiqued. If your form's looking pretty bad, you might not know about it during the lift - there's an awareness factor. If your awareness is pretty high, however, and you've experienced good form, then you'll probably know when your form is off, whether it feels uncomfortable or not.

If anyone asks, just say "I was talking to some other lifters and they said...." Anyway, the only thing that's really an issue here as far as I'm aware is that your grip failed on the last rep and you dropped the weight. Try not to fail on the big lifts. But whenever you do fail, if someone gives you a hard time about it, just tell them you went to failure this time - it doesn't usually happen, but sometimes when you push yourself failure's bound to happen sooner or later. If they give you bad looks for that, then I can't imagine they've got any opinions worth paying attention to.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    Best way to get your form checked is take a camera to the gym, get a video done and have your form critiqued. If your form's looking pretty bad, you might not know about it during the lift - there's an awareness factor. If your awareness is pretty high, however, and you've experienced good form, then you'll probably know when your form is off, whether it feels uncomfortable or not.

If anyone asks, just say "I was talking to some other lifters and they said...." Anyway, the only thing that's really an issue here as far as I'm aware is that your grip failed on the last rep and you dropped the weight. Try not to fail on the big lifts. But whenever you do fail, if someone gives you a hard time about it, just tell them you went to failure this time - it doesn't usually happen, but sometimes when you push yourself failure's bound to happen sooner or later. If they give you bad looks for that, then I can't imagine they've got any opinions worth paying attention to.
    I agree with everything except the bolded, if that is a reference to people telling you it's unsafe to deadlift. The correct answer is, "Go. Fuck. Yourself." And then put your headphones back on.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    I agree with everything except the bolded, if that is a reference to people telling you it's unsafe to deadlift. The correct answer is, "Go. Fuck. Yourself." And then put your headphones back on.
    LoL I don't think I could be that rude to soemone who is trying to help, although they are ignorant themselves. I tend to reply with "Good to know" and then I go back to doing what I was doing.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    How do I convince the older guys about who warned me about deadlifting without disrespecting them?
    Unless any of these people are the owner/manager/employees of the gym, you owe them nothing other than to tell them one time to quit interrupting your training. If they persist after this, ignore them/complain to gym management.

As has already been suggested, take a vid, from the side, of your Deadlift, using your regular working weight. Post it here.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lllDBOlll View Post
    They might think doing rack pulls in the squat rack off the safetys is the same as a standard deadlift.

As someone has said, ask an instructor/staff if you are allowed to deadlift, once that's cleared up, great.... As for all the other guys, tell them to mind their own jeffing business! You pay your fee the same as anyone else don't you?

People like that would get a big bag of GTFO if they tried telling me what I can and can't do in my training time. I could understand if you are doing some strange exotic exercise that disrupts the entire gym but by the sounds of it.... You're just doing deadlifts.
    This. and What kinda gym wont let you deadlift? That guy is just upset because you can deadlift and he doesnt know wtf that is. Just tell them to F off next time
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First, unless those giving unsolicited advise are of considerable muscularity and strength, their opinion is null. Tell them that.

Second, continue to DL. Of course, there's no reason to be slamming the bar down in a commercial gym too. Fix that and you're golden.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

BrenMiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You've gotten some good feedback. But, never be intimidated by those older than you in the gym. 85% of people in a gym are so engraved in their archaic, stubbon ways.

themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50) themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50) themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50) themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50) themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50) themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50) themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50) themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50) themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50) themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50) themadc0w will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My question is:

1) no.
    2)yes.
    3)continue deadlifting, but be considerate of the people around you. no one wants to hear slamming of weights, it's annoying as hell. once or twice is okay though.

Regaining Discipline Iaskalotof?_s's Avatar
    Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iaskalotof?_s will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1.Belts are about preference. I use it,can't afford to have more back problems.
    2.Yes
    3.If they don't like someone lifting heavy weights, direct them to your nearest curves.
    Strong Post to Join Date Crew