lmlloyd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlloyd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lmlloyd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi can anyone help with my weight loss

i want another 30lbs maybe 40lbs off, i have already since last june last year lost 9st 126lbs but for last 4 months i really struggled to lose even 1 lb'd and i eaten then 1500 up to 1700 cals a day little excercise every few days mostly just very light abb and bench press for 15 mins hardly anything ,my weight wasnt going up other than up and down everyday which is water before 4 months back it was smooth sailing but now i stuggle to lose just 1 lbs lol

last month i decided to increase my calories to 2200 and also increase my excercise by a lot 2 months ago when i increased my routines my weight has jumped 6lbs within 3 weeks i was going by the Total Metabolism Forecaste spreadsheet from off here to cut 1 lbs a week

i did weight training 6 days a week one body part a day but abb work twice a week
    also i do 30 minutes cardio [eliptical i do interval and max heart rate ive seen is 188 avg is about 135-145 my resting is 55-65] i did up my cadio to 50-60 mins a day for 6 days to see if that would help but i still gained
    i also do push ups and resistance bands excercise every 2 days
    i do put effort into my training but how can it be possible to have put on 6 lbs in 3-4 weeks when im always in a deficit most weeks my excercises i burn min of 3000 a week even if the elliptical computer is out i would still be in a deficit so has to be water right ? i do drink min of 2 litres a day

My diet is ok food i had most days last week were
    around 9am Breakfast 40-50g oats with soya light unsweetened [0.1g carb version]
    with O.N double choc gold standard whey sometime with soya milk most times with mineral water

Then lunch i had [around 12 afternoon]
    turkey mince with onions and red or green pepper with mixed stirfry veg and 6-7 egg whites scramble eggs
    sometimes i had broccoli
    3 hours later [same]

pretraining i had 40g oats and honey or fruit with soy milk light

after i had whey shake with water or soya milk light
    with friut or juice

then before 9pm i taken casien with soya milk

other than no weight loss there has been changes in my arms and legs and shoulders quite a bit more so these last 2 months

and the only change i done in last 6 month was start buying soya milk due to the low carbs as i did try lowering my carbs for 3-4 weeks to 50g max was 80g still no weight loss also cutting out simple carbs except fruit if you class them as a simple carb ,

i know about good and bad food and i stick to good foods i never snack on rubbish like crisps i only had chocalate when my diabetes is low when i out and cant get to some glucose tabs but i count them in to my calories if i do have them

i count every gram ,i use coconut oil for cooking
    the only down side is my sat fat sometimes is 20 grams a day

any help please to kick start this long platua out of the winow
    thanks