Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Phucking tease
    lol this...

i wish my shoulders weren't so phucked from swimming in the first place, because i love the intensity a swimming workout can give... i used to swim on the high school swim team (wasn't too shabby either) and backstroke was my event, but it RAPED my shoulders, so now i have a hard time doing a whole swimming workout... great cardio though, easy to get the heart rate way up
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    lol this...

i wish my shoulders weren't so phucked from swimming in the first place, because i love the intensity a swimming workout can give... i used to swim on the high school swim team (wasn't too shabby either) and backstroke was my event, but it RAPED my shoulders, so now i have a hard time doing a whole swimming workout... great cardio though, easy to get the heart rate way up
    Haha I'm the worst huh? Just finished a 16 hour work day. I'll get something up ASAP

Damn that sucks to hear man! I hope your shoulders get better. I'll have to keep an eye on mine :X
    Team Mustache

Follow my contest-prep log. It's mustache friendly!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137576793

Add me on ******** so we can be muscle friends!

http://www.********.com/logan.carrington

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HOW THE FARK DID I MISS THIS????

welcome back bro.. BEAST MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77