Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 3'0", 10 lbs
    roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit roidrager's BodySpace

Help me write a conclusion for my philosophy paper. (reps for life)

only need 250 more words and I suck at writing conclusions.

thanks,

I got you on reps for life ill even put it in my signature.

Here we go. this is what i got so far. And if yall wanna write a title that would be sick. The topic is what i am doing in college haha

I am very proud to be a sophomore at Florida Atlantic University. There are many different things I like to do here on campus. This being said, college is the basis to a successful life. Since college is so important I have been thinking of many different ways to make the best out of the time I have here. There are many different activities I can do on campus to accomplish this. Although I am positive I want to live a successful life when I graduate college, there are a couple main things I am doing here at college to ensure this lifestyle.
    The first, most extraordinary thing I am doing in college is preparing myself for a successful life. It was once said that “College is important, but saving money can be even more important,” (Emily, www.collegequotes.com) this is very true, but in order to make money you need to spend money. Between tuition, dorm fees, and books, my parents and I had to take out a loan. This loan is money well spent because in the near future, it will all be paid off. Being a successful business-man will fulfill all the dreams in my life. Spending money to ensure that I get through college without speed bumps is the first thing I am doing.
    The second, most important example of what I am doing in college is meeting people who will help me become the successful person I would like to be. Here at college I have been playing intramural sports, Ping Pong, and meeting random people whether it be in the elevator, roommates, or acquaintances. Already, I have met a couple computer engineers as well as architects who may be able to help me with future events in the business field. I have made sure to keep in contact with all the community. Friends may just be one of the most important reasons why I am at college. Physical activities like the ones listed are very time consuming and just give me something to do instead of getting into trouble like some people just can’t stay out of.

imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) imconfused has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit imconfused's BodySpace
    Well the first half is quite repetitive. A lot of sentences are spent saying the same idea: college is a good investment. You don't list your reasons until 2/3 the way through the paragraph. I would expand on things that are brushed over... such as how you plan to repay your loan after college. Also, I don't think you should mention sports etc. in more than one sentence since your purpose in doing so is to highlight it as a way to meet people.

Honestly, any essay under 2 pages double spaced is too short for a conclusion.
    Last edited by imconfused; 08-25-2011 at 10:44 PM.

roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000) roidrager is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by imconfused View Post
    editing
    dude your the **** if you do this. I suck at writing papers and I promise im a loyal person i got u

Well the first half is quite repetitive. A lot of sentences are spent saying the same idea: college is a good investment. You don't list your reasons until 2/3 the way through the paragraph. I would expand on things that are brushed over... such as how you plan to repay your loan after college. Also, I don't think you should mention sports etc. in more than one sentence since your purpose in doing so is to highlight it as a way to meet people.

Honestly, any essay under 2 pages double spaced is too short for a conclusion.

(english major)
    alright thanks bro but what do u think i should write for the conclusion

currently noob gaining. biggerplz09's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 183 lbs
    biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggerplz09 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit biggerplz09's BodySpace
    -2011 Carpe Diem Crew-

Originally Posted by biggerplz09 View Post
    hahahahhahaa come on man i suck at writing papers.

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DollarAndADream is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DollarAndADream's BodySpace
    not going to lie this is pretty terrible for a college level paper

are you an engineering/math major?

Originally Posted by DollarAndADream View Post
    not going to lie this is pretty terrible for a college level paper

are you an engineering/math major?
    business major ****kkkkk

what is the total word length it needs to be?
    580-620 you gonna help me out bro?

dude i quickly edited what you have and can pm you. but i would say you need to about double the content to reach the limit. which basically means you need a few more ideas rather than a conclusion thats just gonna rehash everything you already said. what is the prompt?
    thanks bro yea you can pm me it. the prompt is... what i am doing in college?

Yes, it's that big dixie_normus's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dixie_normus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dixie_normus's BodySpace
    papers are the death of me.
    lab reports are cake to me, ****ing papers are terrible.
    i just repeat the same **** over and over and the teachers lulz at me
    i would take her temperature with my beef thermometer.
    ya rly

Originally Posted by dixie_normus View Post
    papers are the death of me.
    lab reports are cake to me, ****ing papers are terrible.
    i just repeat the same **** over and over and the teachers lulz at me
    haha same **** here bro. and pm sent imconfused