Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Registered User The_Australian_Oak's Avatar
    The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JRemix View Post
    doug miller is natural. he's an ifpa pro.
    oh lawd
    a leopard can't change its spots

RIP Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you know what it entails to become an IFPA pro? No. Like I said: Law enforcement polygraphs, urinalysis, testing for AAS/INSULIN/HGH/ETC dating back for 7 years via DNA/hairstrands, voice pattern recognition testing + those who make it to the finals get tested again. You're telling me an organization that goes through all that to ensure ONLY NATURAL athletes compete are going to let Doug Miller WIN their Yorton Cup *biggest show* show at 1st place?

I don't think so.

woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you know what it entails to become an IFPA pro? No. Like I said: Law enforcement polygraphs, urinalysis, testing for AAS/INSULIN/HGH/ETC dating back for 7 years via DNA/hairstrands, voice pattern recognition testing + those who make it to the finals get tested again. You're telling me an organization that goes through all that to ensure ONLY NATURAL athletes compete are going to let Doug Miller WIN their Yorton Cup *biggest show* show at 1st place?

I don't think so.
    No matter what you tell these guys, they won't listen. One thing I've learned about the Misc, if you have a great physique, you can't be Natty, period.
    IFPA Natural Pro bodybuilder

Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I don't think so.
    you sure am gullible.

Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cubanana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by woofman81 View Post
    No matter what you tell these guys, they won't listen. One thing I've learned about the Misc, if you have a great physique, you can't be Natty, period.
    please do not tell me u also think doug miller is natty. shirley you too can not be that stupid.

woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cubanana View Post
    please do not tell me u also think doug miller is natty. shirley you too can not be that stupid.
    Yes, I do believe he's natty. If I showed you pictures of myself, you wouldn't believe I was natty either, but I am.

JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah man 100%. you even posted a 'years of progression' thread here a while back and got called not-natural.

whatever, I am glad I know what IS actually possible so that I can achieve a great physique by my mid 20's.

MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, I do believe he's natty. If I showed you pictures of myself, you wouldn't believe I was natty either, but I am.
    lol bro i just looked at your pictures, theres a huge difference between you and doug miller... some people are just fcking delusional

supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supp43man4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I don't think so.
    herp derp

ultimaet_solder crew

Originally Posted by MicsHero View Post
    lol bro i just looked at your pictures, theres a huge difference between you and doug miller... some people are just fcking delusional
    I don't think you've seen my most recent pics (I just competed July 30th) but........well no ****, he's the best natural pro in the world, and I'm just an amateur.

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I don't think so.

read the rules.

urine analysis and polygraphs are the only testing that is mandatory for that organisation.
    the rest of the testing is up to the promotors discretion and expense.

I find it hilarious that all the dudes posting 'NOT POSSIBLE NATURALLY' do not have avatars/pictures of themselves.

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I find it hilarious that all the dudes posting 'NOT POSSIBLE NATURALLY' do not have avatars/pictures of themselves.
    i find it hilarious that when i post something which owns your post you type something completely irrelevant to the discussion. good job

donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Man I wish more girls had boobs like this chick~ Nice shape and size, you go girl!
    Reppin' back since '77. Pm if I don't - I will get round to it eventually I promise!
    O_o!!!!

Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    i find it hilarious that when i post something which owns your post you type something completely irrelevant to the discussion. good job
    Nothing you said owned anything. Urinalysis still checks back 7 years on any HGH/insulin/AAS usage. I am not going to argue with avi-less people who don't know a thing - go to the IFPA website and read the drug testing pdf - all the stuff i said is there. They use all of it. Especially at the YORTON CUP - their biggest show which Doug Miller WON.

So if he can get passed urinalysis/polygrah/AND hair/dna tests for the IFPA's BIGGEST show - you still want to say he's not natural?

I am done posting in this topic.

facepalm.jpg but its comments like these that make me less inclined to believe, it sounds like juicers sticking up for juicers. the bb industry is built on lies, the supplements and equipment these guys promote do not work and everybody claims natural. is it really hard to believe they have taken a substance in their lifetime that would make them not nattys?
    there is no "juicer look" you can juice and still look like you are "natural" example v

but to say guys who scream juice like doug miller are natural seems like willful ignorance nobody can be that gullible, you are probably just as disingenuous.

what difference would that make *******? you think this guy is natty please do not breed.

Nothing you said owned anything. Urinalysis still checks back 7 years on any HGH/insulin/AAS usage. I am not going to argue with avi-less people who don't know a thing - go to the IFPA website and read the drug testing pdf - all the stuff i said is there. They use all of it. Especially at the YORTON CUP - their biggest show which Doug Miller WON.

So if he can get passed urinalysis/polygrah/AND hair/dna tests for the IFPA's BIGGEST show - you still want to say he's not natural?
    holy ****ing hell you are stupid.

read my last post. polygraph and urine testing is the only mandatory tests they have to take.

i got that straight from the IFPA rulebook. the same exact website that you're referring to

you've been lifting for 3 months man, your perception of bodybuilding is all sorts of ****ed up.

_Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Nomad_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cubanana View Post
    what difference would that make *******? You think this guy is natty please do not breed.
    nice natural bicep bro. What is that like 18 inches ?
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich 24/03/1989 - 06/08/2011

There is no limit, you are the limit.

facepalm.jpg but its comments like these that make me less inclined to believe, it sounds like juicers sticking up for juicers. the bb industry is built on lies, the supplements and equipment these guys promote do not work and everybody claims natural. is it really hard to believe they have taken a substance in their lifetime that would make them not nattys?
    there is no "juicer look" you can juice and still look like you are "natural" example v

but to say guys who scream juice like doug miller are natural seems like willful ignorance nobody can be that gullible, you are probably just as disingenuous.
    Believe what you want. If a guy like Doug Miller truly juiced, with his genetics and work ethic, he would look an IFBB pro but he doesn't. He competes at 190lbs. Let me repeat that, 190lbs.

Sadly, most of you in here, just don't have the genetics, or the work ethic to achieve the physique near a Doug Miller or any other top natty.

Believe what you want. If a guy like Doug Miller truly juiced, with his genetics and work ethic, he would look an IFBB pro but he doesn't. He competes at 190lbs. Let me repeat that, 190lbs.

Sadly, most of you in here, just don't have the genetics, or the work ethic to achieve the physique near a Doug Miller or any other top natty.
    just sayin, weight is a TERRIBLE indicator on whether or not someone is juicing. frank zane for example

Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500) Smitty6123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by HollisterAF View Post
    Not natty but def. ****gy..
    He has said his quads and calves have been lacking. He could of corrected this problem years ago with gear.

weight doesnt mean sht but 190 is more than big for a 5'9" guy in competition shape. besides, thats a poor reason to think someone is natural when he looks like this.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not possible naturally. Period.

I feel bad for you, dude. I really do. We all have tried to warn you, we all have tried to explain to you that bodybuilding isnt the super ethical sport where everyone works hard and is super dedicated, and everyone who wants it hard enough will get it no matter what. This sport is sadly just a bunch of lies, lies that naive, ignorant people eat up and end up making crappy ass brands like Muscle-Tech richer and richer, when Jay Cutler appears on the Cell-Tech tube telling you that you will gain 7 pounds in 7 weeks.

You will look back one day at your posts and realize how wrong you were. Dont let all this closet juicers bullshiet you dude, because everyone with half a brain knows they are full of crap.

But hey, if you want to learn it the hard way then so be it. Keep watching motivational bodybuilding videos telling you that you can do whatever you set your mind to do as long as you put in the hard work... while the one telling you that its 250lbs shredded.
    Last edited by Ken-O; 08-27-2011 at 12:12 AM.

GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetThatThing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    >.> but he has a point.....
    .................wait.......wut?

**New Jersey Crew (908)**

weight doesnt mean sht but 190 is more than big for a 5'9" guy in competition shape. besides, thats a poor reason to think someone is natural when he looks like this.

If you really look at his physique there, you're highlighting his best genetic gift, his arms. Look closely and I'll even put my chest up against his. Not saying it's better, but it's close to his and I'm not even a Natty pro.

DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This post is stupid. He has the same size/or more as frank zane and frank zane was juicing.

Not all juice is created equal.
    Last edited by DisregardLegs; 08-27-2011 at 12:19 AM.

extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    with the advance of technology theres no surprise that the natural bodybuilders look 'roided' compared to the naturals pre steroids. they probly didnt even know deadlift/squat was even an exercise XD

DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DisregardLegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by extendlol View Post
    with the advance of technology theres no surprise that the natural bodybuilders look 'roided' compared to the naturals pre steroids. they probly didnt even know deadlift/squat was even an exercise XD
    moron.

If you really look at his physique there, you're highlighting his best genetic gift, his arms. Look closely and I'll even put my chest up against his. Not saying it's better, but it's close to his and I'm not even a Natty pro.

someone made a great post earlier about how people who juice would never admit to it and these same people defend other obvious juicers. not saying you are one of them but if you think miller is natty i cant take your word seriously. I can stick a bunch of needles in me and tell everyone im natty because im not huge we have seen it happen before, its not unbelievable, these are the same people who will lie and say they got shredded and gained mass from some bullshiit product this industry is based on lies and supported by the gullible fools who buy into it. "all it takes is hard work and dedication" my ass.