fat2fit88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice is MUCH appreciated please!!!!

So, im just starting this bodybuilding website. I am 5"4, 190lbs [embarassing to say] and im a 22 year old female. I am getting married in a year and a half, and would ideally like to lose about 50 lbs and have toned arms and abs. Right now i work a call center job where i am sedentary for 8 hours of the day. i am starting a new routine, where i lift weights 3-4x a week, and cardio 3-4x a week with one rest day. I have a bodybugg where im eating 1,500 calories a day, and im burning average about 2,100-2,400 per day .

So my question is, what supplements can i take besides multivitamin, to help "shred" my fat loss, or give me a extra boost? i use protein shake right now ( biggest loser 50cal vanilla protein) and take ALA and a multivitamin..nothing else... i was THINKING LIPO 6 black. Any thoughts? comments? advice? would me MUCH appreciated. Thanks in advance!

fat2fit88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it would be nice if someone replies though its my 3rd time trying to post... starting to think these posts aren't helpful </3

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    supps are a waste of money. eat right and train

sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10) sylntsniper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Late night posts are less likely to be seen, so it might take some time to get responses.

Anyway, I'd recommend against a fat burner at this time. Since you're just starting out, not only will diet and exercise be more than enough, it should be your primary/only focus so that you build the right habits to lose fat the right way. If you haven't already, look at the stickies in this forum, they are a great resource and helped me get started in the right direction. Remember that a calorie deficit means you'll lose weight, but the macronutrient breakdown of your intake (protein/carbs/fats) is going to determine where that weight loss comes from (fat vs. muscle).

Remember to lift heavy (many women fear becoming bulky...don't be one of them; you lack the hormone balance to put on muscle the way men do). That's all for now!

daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Spend your money on buying the right foods.

Work out your macros , lift as heavy as you can , do cardio and stick to your diet and ull lose weight quicker then any pill.
    Cutting to 170 Log - 90's bodybuilders, hot bishes & sometimes lifting

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149272843

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    buy healthy foods, no sugary fat snacks and a woman's multi -vitamin. and above all, cut your calories in half and the weight will fall off. i did it, so can you!
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10) ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10) ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10) ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10) ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10) ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10) ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10) ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10) ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10) ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10) ciscoford is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just follow what everyone has said so far. My wife has been doing what they said and is averaging at least 2 pound loss a week. Only pill she takes is a multi-vitamin. Make sure you track your calorie intake accurately.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Take yourself to the grocery store and buy the following items;

Asparagus
    Brown rice
    Lettuce
    Bananas
    Skim milk
    Oats
    Broccoli
    Avocados
    Summer Squash
    Kiwi
    Egg whites
    Chicken breast
    Cauliflower
    Ezekiel Bread
    Zucchini
    Raspberries
    Large eggs
    Salmon
    Tomatoes
    Sugar free syrup
    Mushrooms
    Blackberries
    Oats (yes get more oats, they are an excellent carb source)
    Turkey
    Sweet Potatoes
    Cucumbers
    Blueberries
    Pears
    Natural peanut butter
    Lean beef

Now, you have the all the weapons necessary to fulfill your dietary requirements. Keep a steady flow of these items on you at all times. In addition, you will not be bored, as you can mix and match different things each and every night. Work out your macros for each meal, and get it going. Stay consistent, enjoy yourself some ice cream or whatever your vice is for sweets once in a while, and don't kick yourself if you fall off. Get back up and go right back to your meal plan.

Seriously, figure out your macros, and how much your should be eating a day. This is all that is required to lose fat. Nothing more. Combined with a good lifting routine, 50lbs within a 1.5 year time is absolutely doable. Read this thread COMPLETELY. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981. It will teach you how to figure out your caloric requirements.

Let me put this into perspective for you; 1-2lbs a week of fat-loss is recommended. With your goal of 50 pounds within a year (I'll say year for mathematical sake), you can lose 4lbs a month. (50lbs/yr divided by 12months=4lbs/month). That equals one pound a week, which is PERFECT.

I don't normally explain in such detail but I'm getting married within 1-2 years myself, and I'm trying to beef up and be the best I can be. I assume you want to be the best you can be. (What are we in the army here?)...Anyways, I'm sure your husband would appreciate it. So good luck to you, and stick with it.

Oh, and don't forget, track your calorie intake each and every day. EVERY SINGLE THING. Use fitday.com or something, it really makes life easy without doing all the math, and you know when you've reached your caloric limit.
    www.grazethesky.com