Closed Thread
    matthewskyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewskyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewskyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewskyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewskyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testorone Pills and Shrunken Balls?

Is the side effect of anabolic steroids and testorone pills that make your testicles shrink reversable? As in if you stop taking them will your testicles unshrink?

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I heard there's a remote chance of your testicles imploding.. but that's just the word on the street.

COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a friend of mine confirmed me that they did return to origional size, but i still would not recomend steroids due to their long term effects.

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes they can shrink but it is reversible with the right PCT
    YOU > Bladen

P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you've obviously done zero research with this ****, if you're takin them u need to have PCT, or they prob will stay small

matthewskyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewskyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewskyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewskyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewskyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pct?

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by matthewskyle View Post
    Pct?
    you are asking about steroids and you dont know what a PCT is? wow that is sad...
    YOU > Bladen

all i know of is post therapy..im assuming that its the same..im not on steroids but on a testo. pill and i have noticed some shrinkage.

the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    PCT- post cycle therapy, eg nolvadex, clomid etc, should really read up on this stuff if you are talking about steroids, and anyway why are you talking about them in a teens forum, take it to the roidz section

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He probably isnt even 21.
    Hello

im 19 and in college...i know about clomi. and nova. but arent those prescription pills?

Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all i know of is post therapy..im assuming that its the same..im not on steroids but on a testo. pill and i have noticed some shrinkage.
    What exactly do you consider a "testo. pill"? A lot of items are sold as "Testosterone Boosters" or similar, that in reality are prohormones or designer steroids, which can cause shrinkage.

There is no real "testo. pill", as due to low bioavailability actual testosterone itself does not come in pill form, only injections, gel, or band aid like dermals.

There are a few prohormones (actually 2 that I know of, namely 4AD and DHEA (including DHEA products such as Methyl 1-D or HLGs)) which can convert to actual testosterone. Guess why for example HLGs clearly state "Not under 21"?

Many other products sold as Test Boosters, which are not simply herbals (and no one gets testicular shrinkage from tribulus), AIs or SHBG modulators are either prohormones to steroids or actual steroids.

Those do NOT increase natural Testosterone, on the contrary, they functionally replace it and thereby thrash your natural production (thus causing your balls to shrink). Many oral forms of those also have other risks associated, such as delayed gyno, high blood pressure, and potential for liver problems.

Depending on your PCT, the nuts will usually regrow on their own, but there is never a guarantee that there is no long term damage, especially at your age. There are many reaseons NOT to take this stuff, and NOT to take it at your age, and NOT to take it without knowing what it is and does.

So, the first question is: what exactly is the name of your pill, how often did you take it, and for how long, and what have you prepared for your PCT?

I hope your "testo. pill" does not say Methyl-1-Testosterone or something similar...

Regards,
    Aquilius
    Last edited by Aquilius; 02-07-2007 at 08:02 AM.

the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the butler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Iam sure you can get pct tablets with out a prescription as they are basicaly anti estrogens etc so they are not illegal

Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aquilius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most SERMs are used for breast cancer treatment for women, and are prescription only.

You can only get them via prescription (which is quite unlikely for a 19 year old male), or as research chemicals. I won't go there.

All the other teens: take this as an example why you don't want to mess with this stuff.

Regards,
    Aquilius
    Last edited by Aquilius; 02-07-2007 at 09:14 AM.

droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) droptoptht101 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    steroids are for someone who has given up. exhaust every resource before you take steriods and even then i dont recommend taking them. if you **** up your body you will regret it for the rest of your life. have u used protein powders, shakes, supps. and creatine before. the only thing tht truly matters is health, when your sick nothing else matters
    come on in,, see how i'm livin.

Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aquilius View Post
    What exactly do you consider a "testo. pill"? A lot of items are sold as "Testosterone Boosters" or similar, that in reality are prohormones or designer steroids, which can cause shrinkage.

There is no real "testo. pill", as due to low bioavailability actual testosterone itself does not come in pill form, only injections, gel, or band aid like dermals.

There are a few prohormones (actually 2 that I know of, namely 4AD and DHEA (including DHEA products such as Methyl 1-D or HLGs)) which can convert to actual testosterone. Guess why for example HLGs clearly state "Not under 21"?

Many other products sold as Test Boosters, which are not simply herbals (and no one gets testicular shrinkage from tribulus), AIs or SHBG modulators are either prohormones to steroids or actual steroids.

Those do NOT increase natural Testosterone, on the contrary, they functionally replace it and thereby thrash your natural production (thus causing your balls to shrink). Many oral forms of those also have other risks associated, such as delayed gyno, high blood pressure, and potential for liver problems.

Depending on your PCT, the nuts will usually regrow on their own, but there is never a guarantee that there is no long term damage, especially at your age. There are many reaseons NOT to take this stuff, and NOT to take it at your age, and NOT to take it without knowing what it is and does.

So, the first question is: what exactly is the name of your pill, how often did you take it, and for how long, and what have you prepared for your PCT?

I hope your "testo. pill" does not say Methyl-1-Testosterone or something similar...

Regards,
    Aquilius
    Great post, bump for an answer
    My 45lb transformation! (updated pics toward the end)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1541021

its a test booster..tribulus..i know a lot of people take it or have at least heard of it..will the effects just go away in a few weeks? i just thought i might be a useful supplement in my stack.

TNT-36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNT-36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNT-36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNT-36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNT-36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNT-36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNT-36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNT-36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNT-36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TNT-36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont take any roids, lol there bad, umm your balls come back to size is what i heard, and i took a ph for a month and there back to normal if not bigger, never take that **** agian , makes u feel like ****,

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its a test booster..tribulus..i know a lot of people take it or have at least heard of it..will the effects just go away in a few weeks? i just thought i might be a useful supplement in my stack.
    lol thats gonna do jack dude. thats nothing close to steroids nor will it shrink your balls at all
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebeast1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by whitesox3223 View Post
    lol thats gonna do jack dude. thats nothing close to steroids nor will it shrink your balls at all
    Exactly...test booster will not affect your balls at all..
    "If you want to be world class you must first act world class" -Travis Ortmayer

7% bodyfat here I come Mike Zero's Avatar
    Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thebeast1 View Post
    Exactly...test booster will not affect your balls at all..
    Don't lie... Your balls get sucked into your body and you grow a vagina.

lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifterohio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mike Zero View Post
    Don't lie... Your balls get sucked into your body and you grow a vagina.
    Oooooooo, sorry wrong answer. The correct answer is:
    What happens when you stand outside with just shorts on in sub zero weather.

Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steve0178 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tribulus will not cause testicular atrophy. Your problem could lie somewhere else. You should probably get that checked out by the doc
    My 45lb transformation! (updated pics toward the end)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1541021

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tribulus is useless unless you need an erection. The only test booster I would ever considerwould be diesel test or activate as they raise what is important, free testosterone levels instead of just total testosterone.

ALFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALFU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im taking 100mg of DHEA and my balls are the same size, tahts just an old wives tale lol

ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000) ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000) ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000) ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000) ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000) ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000) ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000) ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000) ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000) ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000) ps2cho is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only addition to be made to this thread is the following:

1) You are too young to be even TRYING to increase your test levels
    2) Why? It's pointless and you currently have flushing test levels at age 19
    3) Stop wasting money on those test boosters.

Especially stop if your balls are feeling different.

God the stupidity of some people sometimes....