Luv4LuvHandles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luv4LuvHandles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If this is about 203lbs? Can I realistically get to 180?

I see so many guys on this site that are similar in height to me, (I'm about 6'1), and they're absolutely shredded at 180-185 lbs. Now I know I'm nowhere near 8-9% in this pic, and it was taken almost 2 weeks ago and I'm positive I've lost weight since then (In the pic I'm about 203-205). However, I'm just not sure I can get down to the 180sih range, I feel like I'd be on my death bed.

So my question for you bros is, at 6'1, and from my build in the photo, do you think 180ish is right for me, or should something higher be better? If so, what weight do you suggest? Thanks. Remember, I want to be around 8-9% bf.
    Attached Images

danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50) danny9m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    start doing the cut and see for your self

xxxPROVIDERxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxxPROVIDERxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxxPROVIDERxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxxPROVIDERxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxxPROVIDERxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxxPROVIDERxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xxxPROVIDERxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I doubt it. I dont think you have 20lbs to loose bro, at 190 your going to be a cut machine. Another 13lbs. and your going to have to drop some mussel to get there I think.

RustyB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RustyB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RustyB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RustyB1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont know man, Id say cut down a little and see where ya stand. Good luck though!

Luv4LuvHandles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Luv4LuvHandles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danny9m View Post
    start doing the cut and see for your self
    You're right dude, I'mma try to meet the challenge.

Originally Posted by xxxPROVIDERxxx View Post
    I doubt it. I dont think you have 20lbs to loose bro, at 190 your going to be a cut machine. Another 13lbs. and your going to have to drop some mussel to get there I think.
    Thanks for the response man, I think you're right though. I'm going to keep cutting and see what I look like at 190.

Originally Posted by RustyB1 View Post
    I dont know man, Id say cut down a little and see where ya stand. Good luck though!
    Thanks man.

bump

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Luv4LuvHandles View Post
    I see so many guys on this site that are similar in height to me, (I'm about 6'1), and they're absolutely shredded at 180-185 lbs. Now I know I'm nowhere near 8-9% in this pic, and it was taken almost 2 weeks ago and I'm positive I've lost weight since then (In the pic I'm about 203-205). However, I'm just not sure I can get down to the 180sih range, I feel like I'd be on my death bed.

So my question for you bros is, at 6'1, and from my build in the photo, do you think 180ish is right for me, or should something higher be better? If so, what weight do you suggest? Thanks. Remember, I want to be around 8-9% bf.

You're at about 14% body fat, so lean body mass at 203lbs is 175lbs
    If you keep all of your muscle mass, then at 8% you'll weigh around 190lbs
    Realistically you will probably lose a bit of muscle mass + some water weight, so I'd say 185 at 8% and 189 at 10%

Danny9m above is a shredded 185 at 6'1 so that's sort of what you might expect at 8%
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10) krixisLV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i would guess that 180 is too low, definitely will lose some muscle. just cut and know when to stop

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post

You're at about 14% body fat, so lean body mass at 203lbs is 175lbs
    If you keep all of your muscle mass, then at 8% you'll weigh around 190lbs
    Realistically you will probably lose a bit of muscle mass + some water weight, so I'd say 185 at 8% and 189 at 10%

Danny9m above is a shredded 185 at 6'1 so that's sort of what you might expect at 8%
    wow, what a great response man, I'm going to copy and paste this reply in my phone as a memo to myself. It's good knowledge and motivation. I'll bump this thread this weekend with new pics and my new weight. We'll be able to judge then. Thanks man.

Originally Posted by krixisLV View Post
    i would guess that 180 is too low, definitely will lose some muscle. just cut and know when to stop
    Thanks, I'm thinking that too.