Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Phil Heath's: Eat Like A Pro Diet

Posted on his ******** today.

Eat like a pro: step into the kitchen with Phil Heath as he unveils his offseason nutritional blueprint for crafting a Sandow-worthy physique

by Sommer Robertson

WHEN PHIL HEATH ENTERS THE KITCHEN DURING THE DARK, GLOOMY MORNING HOURS ON THIS LATE FEBRUARY DAY, it is business as usual. Nothing too fancy--no whole-wheat pancakes, smoothies or the like--just a carton of egg whites, a slab of steak and a tub of plain oats. His day begins with a hefty helping of each, and by the time he finishes, the next meal is already close on the horizon.

At last year's Olympia, even seasoned veterans like Chris Cormier jumped out of their seats the moment Heath walked onstage and unveiled his physique. Coming as close as anyone in recent years to unseating defending champ Jay Cutler, Heath is far and away the number one contender. But if he is to become the 13th man to hold the Sandow, he will have to overcome a host of hungry challengers and, of course, the man who edged him out last year.

To make sure that will happen this September, every collision with chow from this point forward has been meticulously mapped out and is met with precision. "When you eat (and train) at exactly the same times every day--whether you're offseason or precontest--it's easy to see how certain foods affect your physique," Heath explains. "Then you can make minor adjustments as the day goes on." Even the most minor tweaks mean muscle, and thanks to nutritionist/trainer Hany Rambod, Heath's physique is riddled with fresh, sinewy pounds.

PHIL HEATH 24/7

Currently weighing in at his leanest 270 pounds yet, Heath is looking larger than life. Here, Heath, Rambod and FLEX Senior Science Editor Jim Stoppani, PhD, dig into the offseason meal plan that is helping Heath tip the scales in his favor as he prepares for the 2011 Olympia.

7 AM

MEAL 1

8 egg whites

8 oz top sirloin steak

Lawry's Steak Rub seasoning

1 1/2 cups oatmeal

1 serving Vitakic

300 mg Co[Q.sub.10]

500 mg vitamin C

500 mg fish oil

TOTALS: 745 calories, 101g protein, 38 carbs, 21g fat

HEATH SAYS:

"Because it's first thing in the morning, which is a key time for gaining mass, I use two protein sources: eggs and steak. Eggs are absorbed fairly quickly and they're easy for the body to assimilate. Combining them with a slower-digesting protein source, such as sirloin, gives a timed-release effect."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"Phil gets a good serving of slow-digesting carbs with oatmeal. Research shows that when athletes eat slow carbs for breakfast they have more energy and burn more fat throughout the day and during workouts. This helps build mass, while keeping bodyfat low."

9 AM

MEAL 2

12 oz sirloin steak

1 1/2 cups white rice

1,500 mg glucosamine

TOTALS: 939 calories, 104 g protein, 80 g carbs, 22 g fat

RAMBOD SAYS:

"Beef can't be beat in terms of its strength-supporting creatine content. Creatine plays a vital role in the regeneration of ATP [adenosine triphosphate, i.e., energy], which fuels muscle contraction, so we load up on natural sources before training."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"Phil takes glucosamine to help with joint recovery. A lot of bodybuilders think this is an 'old man's' supplement. But the truth is, when you train hard and intensely, your body needs all the help it can get to keep your joints running smoothly."

11:30 AM

MEAL 3

12 oz ground turkey, 93% lean

1 tbsp grape seed oil

1 tsp chili powder

1 tsp onion powder

1 tsp basil

12 oz potato, baked

2 tbsp ketchup

TOTALS: 903 calories, 59 g protein, 82 g carbs, 38 g fat

RAMBOD SAYS:

"We change things up slightly, using protein sources like ground turkey instead of steak, and sometimes throw in one or two whole eggs. The additional calories and fat from the eggs can help trigger new growth. Plus, this type of occasional change keeps Phil sane while eating clean during the offseason."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"Getting your protein from a variety of sources--such as turkey, eggs, beef, chicken and dairy--is important because each type of protein has a different amino acid makeup, as well as different kinds of fats. These critical nutrients aid muscle growth."

12:40 PM

PREWORKOUT

1-2 scoops naNO Vapor Hardcore Pro Series

1 serving naNOX9 Hardcore

1 scoop NQP-47

TOTALS: 275 calories, 33 g protein, 32 g carbs, 0 g fat

HEATH SAYS:

"I use all three, but I don't take the full dose of naNO Vapor. I'll use one or two scoops rather than the recommended three because I don't need the stimulants. I want to increase blood flow as much as possible before training, and the extra arginine really helps."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"Nitric oxide boosters are important before workouts, not just because the better pump makes you look bigger in the gym. That pump stretches the membranes of the muscles and that signals the muscles to grow bigger."

1 PM

WORKOUT

2 scoops IntraVol (intraworkout)

TOTALS: 160 calories, 0 g protein, 40 g carbs, 0 g fat

HEATH SAYS:

"Branched-chain amino acids help give me energy to push out those last few reps, and they keep my muscles full."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"BCAAs grow muscle. A study we conducted with the Weider Research Group and presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the International Society of Sports Nutrition found that trained guys taking BCAAs during workouts added almost 10 pounds of muscle in eight weeks."

2 PM

CARDIO

Step Mill, three or four days per week, 30 minutes per session, moderate intensity

RAMBOD SAYS:

"When I first met Phil, he was doing cardio too often in the offseason, mostly out of boredom. If you're doing too much offseason, you're not going to grow. Now we do cardio three or four times a week, immediately after weights, and because it's short, it doesn't hinder his gains in anyway."

STOPPANISAYS:

"The StepMill is a good choice for cardio due to its resistance component. Each step is essentially one rep of a one-leg squat. This means it can actually help to add muscle to the legs and glutes while burning off bodyfat."

2:30 PM

POST WORKOUT REPLENISH

1 serving Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series

1 serving Nitro Isolate 65 Pro Series

500 mg vitamin C

500 mg fish oil

TOTALS: 620 calories, 65 g protein, 86 g carbs, 1 g fat

HEATH SAYS:

"I split these up--drinking the protein shake first, and then the creatine 15-20 minutes later. Splitting it up doesn't disturb digestion or my appetite, so I'm able to eat my next whole meal when I'm supposed to. If I drink them together, the last thing I want to do is eat the next meal."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"The postworkout meal is the most critical meal of the day. This is the one time of day when the muscles are like sponges. Creatine, sugars and amino acids are literally sucked up by the muscles, so get these nutrients into your body within 30 minutes after workouts."

3:30 PM

MEAL 4

12 oz chicken, boneless, skinless

2 tbsp honey barbecue sauce

12 oz yam, baked

1 tsp cinnamon

1 serving Vitakic

TOTALS: 990 calories, 111 g protein, 102 g carbs, 12 g fat

RAMBOD SAYS:

"We don't limit seasonings and condiments, such as teriyaki and barbecue sauces, offseason--they help get the food down, which means more calories for growth."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"As important as the postworkout meal is, this one is also critical for maximizing muscle growth. It's important to eat this whole-food meal about an hour after your postworkout shake to keep muscle protein synthesis elevated longer. It means you are building up muscle for a longer time, which leads to more muscle growth."
    Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA

Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Part 2:

6PM

MEAL 5

10 0z teriyaki chicken

1 1/2 cups white rice

3 12-oz diet Cokes

1 Philadelphia roll

1 cream salmon roll (tempura fried)

2 large pieces tempura-fried shrimp

2 pieces hamachi yellowtail sushi

6 pieces hamachi yellowtail sushi

6 pieces sake salmon sushi

Mixed salad

Note: This is a restaurant meal.

TOTALS: 2,407 calories, 130 g protein, 288 g carbs, 78 g fat

RAMBOD SAYS:

"Don't try this at home! Cheat meals like this are only used when trying to push through plateaus. We'll do this every few days, usually before an intense training day, to help spur new muscle growth."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"Remember, this is the offseason; it's time for growth, not fat loss. Fats from fried tempura and cream cheese will actually keep testosterone levels elevated, and that leads to more muscle growth."

8 PM

MEAL 6

12 oz sirloin steak

1 tsp hit chili sauce

1 1/2 cups white rice

1,500 mg glucosamine

TOTALS: 942 calories, 104 g protein, 80 g carbs, 22 g fat

HEATH SAYS:

"This meal is one that I can easily find at most restaurants. I usually eat out more with my family in the offseason, and I'm not concerned if I end up taking in an extra ounce or two--I can get away with it right now."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"Most guys would be worried about the faster digestion of white rice, but it does have an anabolic effect due to the insulin boost. Insulin helps muscle grow. So in the offseason, Phil is more concerned with insulin's growing capabilities than its fat-storing capabilities."

10:30 PM

MEAL 7

12 oz tilapia

1 tbsp grape seed oil

Lawry's Lemon Pepper seasoning

Broccoll, Unlimited*

500 mg vitamin C

500 mg fish oil

* Nutrient values based on 2 cups

TOTALS: 617 calories, 95 g protein, 12 g carbs, 23 g fat

RAMBOD SAYS:

"This is a great alternative to beef--quick and easy to digest. It's a lighter protein source that won't cause bloat, so it's perfect before bedtime."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"No real need to calculate broccoli intake, especially in the 'growing' season. It provides so few carbs, with good fiber. Plus it contains a phytochemical that can help keep estrogen levels down, which can help to maximize testosterone levels."

1 AM

MEAL 8 (optional)

10 oz ground sirloin, 95% lean

Steamed mixed vegetables, unlimited*

* Nutrient values based on 2 cups

TOTALS: 796 calories, 108 g protein, 41 g carbs, 22 g fat

RAMBOD SAYS:

"If Phil is up late or he's still hungry, we add in another meal. The extra calories and protein aren't going to hurt--they're going to keep him anabolic. If he's out at night and misses a meal, we'll add more to this meal to make up for the lost calories."

STOPPANI SAYS:

"Even though Phil is in mass-gain mode, he still curbs carbs later at night. That's because insulin sensitivity is a bit lower at night, which means if you eat a high-carb meal at night, you may need more insulin released than earlier in the day. That could lead to more fat storage."

ONE-DAY TOTALS

CALORIES 9,394

PROTEIN * 910

CARBS * 881

FAT * 239

* in grams

STOPPANI SAYS:

"These are some big numbers on all accounts. But remember, Phil is 270 pounds of pure muscle. It takes a lot of protein and carbs (over 3 g per pound for each), as well as calories (35 per pound) not only to maintain this kind of freaky mass but also to continue making gains in lean muscle mass."

"I drink about a gallon of water a day in the offseason. When you're eating a lot of carbs, you don't need to pound gallons and gallons of water."

"My offseason diet is more structured than in years past. Before, I would switch items in my meals at random; now, I only stick to the plan. Even if the change is simple, it can make a drastic difference in my physique."

"My highest offseason weight was 276 pounds. That was in 2008, and I wasn't as lean-looking as I am now at just six pounds lighter. Eating starchy carbs like potatoes instead of brown rice has helped me grow while staying lean, and I don't feel as bloated."

COPYRIGHT 2011 Weider Publications

COPYRIGHT 2011 Gale, Cengage Learning
    Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IN multiple page **** storm of a thread... AND i didnt even read the diet lol

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    7 pages atleast, 910g of protien is a sh*t load

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea now that ive read through it i realized that there have actually been numerous threads posted about this already within the last couple of months...so thread might not be as epic as i first thought, altho the 9300 calorie diet a day diet has been dispelled by phil himself saying he regularly only eats about 5 k if iremember rite and this was more of a cheat offseason day... kids will still argue about it

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1 1/2 cups of oats ... only 38 g carbs... surely that's "cooked" when they weigh it.

Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol the eating alone is a fulltime job omgggggggggggggg

JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    yea now that ive read through it i realized that there have actually been numerous threads posted about this already within the last couple of months...so thread might not be as epic as i first thought, altho the 9300 calorie diet a day diet has been dispelled by phil himself saying he regularly only eats about 5 k if iremember rite and this was more of a cheat offseason day... kids will still argue about it
    He said 7000 or so. Which kinda makes sense because meal 5 or 6 is a cheat meal in there and has almost 3000 calories alone.

Nothing to see here.

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this has been posted before and there was about 20 pages of argument over it....
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

Watchout ur comments bro titomuheedo's Avatar
    titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Too much bro science in one post.

Donotwant.
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoawuYgSkehcUdvZQ6yNOcA/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Check out my youtube channel! Feel free to ask questions, and I'll make video responses as in depth and to my knowledge as I can. I don't spread bro science, my information will be similiar to Ian Mccarthy/Layne/Ogus/Eric helms in the sense that I will base my accusations of of science/studies. Also some personal experience, but I won't impose that onto you. But if you ask, I'll answer :)

Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bokito is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    is this the diet for this years olympia or what?

E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) E60M5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BRB winning the lottery to pay for food.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

"Amazing Isn't It? This Is One Of The Ugliest, Most Annoying Cars On The Planet, Yet, At The Touch Of a Button, Becomes One Of The Very Best. It Becomes, An M5!!!"

wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol that cheat meal at the sushi bar is easily an average person's daily intake, if not more
    War against epigenetics.

Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500)
    1/3 of this is true
    2/3 is marketing trick to sell more supplements ...

"BCAAs grow muscle. A study we conducted with the Weider Research Group and presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the International Society of Sports Nutrition found that trained guys taking BCAAs during workouts added almost 10 pounds of muscle in eight weeks."

lmao... what a bunch of cr*p
    .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What a load of bull****.
    I

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can just imagine Phil thinking "hmm...what is Kai's secret weapon? Oh yeah, tilapia!"
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Originally Posted by Bokito View Post
    lol the eating alone is a fulltime job omgggggggggggggg
    Originally Posted by Bokito View Post
    is this the diet for this years olympia or what?
    Originally Posted by E60M5 View Post
    BRB winning the lottery to pay for food.
    brb not reading anyones post above me and looking like an idiot... lol this isnt what he eats on a daily basis morons..

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All references to Celltech are not endorsed by Muscletech

Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000) Murdok1741 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Delirium1337 View Post
    1/3 of this is true
    2/3 is marketing trick to sell more supplements ...

lmao... what a bunch of cr*p
    Wow, I was totally about to quote that. I stopped reading there. If BCAA's even added a pound of additional muscle in 8 weeks, I'd be completely blown away. 10 lbs? gtfo.

Broscience full speed ahead!
    OG 2004 Join Date

Max Lifts @ 190 lbs:
    - Benchpress - 235 lbs
    - Deadlift - 440 lbs
    - Squat - 365 lbs

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All references to Celltech are not endorsed by Muscletech

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Phil gets a good serving of slow-digesting carbs with oatmeal. Research shows that when athletes eat slow carbs for breakfast they have more energy and burn more fat throughout the day and during workouts. This helps build mass, while keeping bodyfat low.

WHERE DAT RESEARCH AT BRO

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ""If Phil is up late or he's still hungry, we add in another meal. The extra calories and protein aren't going to hurt--they're going to keep him anabolic. If he's out at night and misses a meal, we'll add more to this meal to make up for the lost calories."

If he's still hungry lol... The guy's eaten 7,000 calories at this point already. Yeah he might need a midnight snack of a couple thousand more calories to help curb the munchies...
    In my 20s I ate about 5,000 calories a day for a while -- mostly clean food and no shakes. I thought my gut was going to burst and I could hardly move. Now I learn that I should have eaten another steak in the middle of the night also just to ward off hunger... if only I had known...

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Summoning Phil Heath to post ITT!!!
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great. Another what does a pro eat thread. In on 20+ pages + shytstorm!
    My transformation: 7 months :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128540661

JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnyBlaze077 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrusa85 View Post
    ""If Phil is up late or he's still hungry, we add in another meal. The extra calories and protein aren't going to hurt--they're going to keep him anabolic. If he's out at night and misses a meal, we'll add more to this meal to make up for the lost calories."

If he's still hungry lol... The guy's eaten 7,000 calories at this point already. Yeah he might need a midnight snack of a couple thousand more calories to help curb the munchies...
    In my 20s I ate about 5,000 calories a day for a while -- mostly clean food and no shakes. I thought my gut was going to burst and I could hardly move. Now I learn that I should have eaten another steak in the middle of the night also just to ward off hunger... if only I had known...
    Never underestimate midnight munchies.

Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can anyone provide the original thread that included all the arguments about this diet? I'm curious to read for both sides.

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Almost 1,000 grams of protein in a day....DAMN!
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awaits phils sleeping regime that will contradict his 1am meal and 7am wake up'

thats only 6 hours sleep phil man, you needz to get more
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this the same article thats been discussed 1000 times? obviously he doesnt eat 1000g protein and its an article for entertainment purposes only, they need to put something in their magazines each month, im sure when writing this article it sounded epic it just didnt quite translate to the knowledgable reader.