Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit mistadingus's BodySpace

The story of how I was nearly arrested yesterday for being associated with drugdealer

The police abused my rights.

So yesterday my drug dealer friend texts me and asked to come chill with him at some kids house who is also a drug dealer, for this story we can call my friend Lebron and the other kid Tony. So I go to Tony's house and everyone is just chillin and smoking in the backyard, I get my **** with Lebron and we make our way outside to go roll it. We went out to my car to get some **** and we saw all the neighbors looking at us. Me and Lebron really didnt think anything of it. People keep walking in and out of Tony's house at this point to get illegal substances for a price.

A few minutes after that its time to go and I have a small bag of medicine in my pocket and when i exit the front door there are cops down the street. I had to leave Tony's house at that point because they already closed the door behind me so I took the baggie and stuffed it in my undies because I'm smart. I got into my car and started to drive away at which point two cop cars turned their lights on and chased me. At this point Im ****ting bricks.

So I pull over and the cops box me in so I can't drive away and I roll down my window and one of the cops gets out of his car and says in these exact words, "Get out of the car phucker". I comply but all the while I have illegal substances in my pants remember. There is nothing illegal in my car or on me besides for whats in my undies. The cop asked me why I was hanging out with "the ****ing scum bag drug dealers Lebron and Tony" I said I dont know. He asked me if i had anything on me i said no.

The cop then tells me he is going to search my car. I ask him why and he said because he wanted to. I told him he had no right to search my car to which he said, "Do you want to phucking get arrested?" I then let him search my car because I don't have anything to hide anyways. He searched through my car and then as he made his way to the trunk i took out my phone to record him. This is exactly what happened next.

*Me taking out phone
    Cop:"Put that ****ing phone away"
    Me:"No I want to record you"
    Cop:"Put the ****ing phone away right now"
    Me:"No"
    *Cop comes over and rips the phone out of my hand
    Cop:"Put your password in the phone right now"
    Me:"No I dont have to do that"
    Cop:"Fine then you're getting arrested."
    *Cop then turns me around smashed my head into the back of the cop car and started putting handcuffs on me
    After the handcuffs were on I told him my password cause I had nothing to hide he took the handcuffs off because hes a prick.

The stupid ass cops kept going on about how im a scumbag and they are scumbags and how they are going to arrest me if i dont do what they say then they threatened me a few more times and let me go then i went home and smoked the best j ever

Cliffs:
    Go to drugdealers house
    leave
    get pulled over by cops
    illegally search me and take my cellphone
    all the while i have illegal substances on me
    get away
    success
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Stats: 5'9", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3408
    iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iWr3k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iWr3k's BodySpace
    That's funny because yesterday the police abused my rights.

So yesterday my drug dealer friend texts me and asked to come chill with him at some kids house who is also a drug dealer, for this story we can call my friend Lebron and the other kid Tony. So I go to Tony's house and everyone is just chillin and smoking in the backyard, I get my **** with Lebron and we make our way outside to go roll it. We went out to my car to get some **** and we saw all the neighbors looking at us. Me and Lebron really didnt think anything of it. People keep walking in and out of Tony's house at this point to get illegal substances for a price.

A few minutes after that its time to go and I have a small bag of medicine in my pocket and when i exit the front door there are cops down the street. I had to leave Tony's house at that point because they already closed the door behind me so I took the baggie and stuffed it in my undies because I'm smart. I got into my car and started to drive away at which point two cop cars turned their lights on and chased me. At this point Im ****ting bricks.

So I pull over and the cops box me in so I can't drive away and I roll down my window and one of the cops gets out of his car and says in these exact words, "Get out of the car phucker". I comply but all the while I have illegal substances in my pants remember. There is nothing illegal in my car or on me besides for whats in my undies. The cop asked me why I was hanging out with "the ****ing scum bag drug dealers Lebron and Tony" I said I dont know. He asked me if i had anything on me i said no.

The cop then tells me he is going to search my car. I ask him why and he said because he wanted to. I told him he had no right to search my car to which he said, "Do you want to phucking get arrested?" I then let him search my car because I don't have anything to hide anyways. He searched through my car and then as he made his way to the trunk i took out my phone to record him. This is exactly what happened next.

*Me taking out phone
    *Cop then turns me around smashed my head into the back of the cop car and started putting handcuffs on me
    After the handcuffs were on I told him my password cause I had nothing to hide he took the handcuffs off because hes a prick.

The stupid ass cops kept going on about how im a scumbag and they are scumbags and how they are going to arrest me if i dont do what they say then they threatened me a few more times and let me go then i went home and smoked the best j ever

Cliffs:
    Go to drugdealers house
    leave
    get pulled over by cops
    get away
    success

claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) claimgear has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit claimgear's BodySpace
    That's funny because yesterday the police abused my rights.

*Me taking out phone

Cliffs:
    Go to drugdealers house
    leave
    get pulled over by cops
    get away
    success

Stats: 5'11", 215 lbs
    MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrGreenz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MrGreenz's BodySpace
    Do something illegal, cry like a bitch when cops are rough with you.

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Alphaveli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Alphaveli's BodySpace
    inb4 misc detective

Stats: 6'2", 207 lbs
    Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Gayford has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Gayford's BodySpace
    Damn what a coincidence because yesterday my drug dealer friend texts me and asked to come chill with him at some kids house who is also a drug dealer, for this story we can call my friend Lebron and the other kid Tony. So I go to Tony's house and everyone is just chillin and smoking in the backyard, I get my **** with Lebron and we make our way outside to go roll it. We went out to my car to get some **** and we saw all the neighbors looking at us. Me and Lebron really didnt think anything of it. People keep walking in and out of Tony's house at this point to get illegal substances for a price.

*Me taking out phone

Cliffs:
    Go to drugdealers house
    leave
    get pulled over by cops
    get away
    success

Stats subject to change jubjubthecow's Avatar
    Stats: 6'6", 232 lbs
    jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jubjubthecow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jubjubthecow's BodySpace

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Metaphors has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Metaphors's BodySpace
    damn brah close call...that fukkin sucks how some stupid cops do that shyt and abuse the fuk out of their power

Overdosing On Reality Turbomunkey's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6891
    Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Turbomunkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Turbomunkey's BodySpace
    OP sounds like a scum bag
    Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.
    Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”

Stats: 5'11", 160 lbs
    primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) primaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit primaris's BodySpace
    So much for innocent until proven guilty, I mean sure you were at a drug dealer's house but does that mean you're guilty? Not sure if thats enough suspicion to allow a search on your car without your permission, or even force their way into your cellphone.. what the hell is that?

Stats: 6'4", 245 lbs
    MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MynameisOP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MynameisOP's BodySpace
    Hire some black friends to kill the cop.

Stats: 6'1", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11390
    Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Immichaelski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Immichaelski's BodySpace

Exclamation

TBH, you sound like an idiot. They did have a right. They were well known drug dealers. he asked you why you were there, you replied "I dunno" Already sound suspicious. Then you acted shady when they asked to search your car and phone. if you had nothing to hide you should have been like sure, no problem. You did also have drugs on you so they actually were right about you too.

Registered User LifeAt30000feet's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LifeAt30000feet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit LifeAt30000feet's BodySpace
    Do something illegal, cry like a bitch when cops are rough with you.

Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24673
    Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dysfunqtional has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dysfunqtional's BodySpace
    ITT: OP is a piece of shyt and hangs out at drug dealers houses then gets butt hurt when he is treated like a piece of shyt when he in fact has illegal drugs on him at the time.

Stats: 5'9", 216 lbs
    stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevesill has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit stevesill's BodySpace
    get new friends

Stats: 6'0", 201 lbs
    LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LongHornsBruh's BodySpace
    You didn't get arrested for drug possession and got to keep your stuff brah. Why are you mad?

Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mistadingus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit mistadingus's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LongHornsBruh View Post
    You didn't get arrested for drug possession and got to keep your stuff brah. Why are you mad?
    i thought it was a cool story
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs
    Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Zillionz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Zillionz's BodySpace
    hang with scum get treated like it.

Stats: 6'0", 201 lbs
    LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LongHornsBruh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LongHornsBruh's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mistadingus View Post
    i thought it was a cool story
    Lol I know your feel though bro. I grew up in a resort city in Arkansas. Cops there only arrest you for 2 things. Drunk driving and having drugs.

Stats: 6'5", 229 lbs
    MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MrNippers has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MrNippers's BodySpace
    This happened... negged

Stats: 6'4", 200 lbs
    kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kasperj has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit kasperj's BodySpace
    even if there was abuse for some reason i just can't feel sorry for you OP. you sound like a scumbag

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) frozenbarb has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit frozenbarb's BodySpace
    You should get their numbers and badge and fuarking complain.

BodyPoints: 227
    HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HSeries has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HSeries's BodySpace

PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From a cop - Assuming they are already investigating and performing surveillance on a known drug dealer, whose house you admit has high drug traffic in and out of it, their observation combined with your evasive and furtive response to their questions is probable cause TO SEARCH YOUR SHYT. It is not a violation of your rights, it is an exercise of the officer's procedural law. The scope of the search in this scenario easily includes reading your text messages.

Although if they are trying to nail the drug dealer I don't understand why they would blow their cover by trying to nab a small fish like you instead of maintaining the element of surprise in order to build a case on the dealer.

Let me reiterate - your rights were not violated, you are probably a wigger and you will eventually be caught when the law of averages catches up to you and I am sure you lead a successful lifestyle. kthx.

-Peacockbrah

Stats: 6'3", 214 lbs
    MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrBukowski has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MrBukowski's BodySpace
    fully legal to videotape the cops in a public space. hate people who say "if you have nothing to hide, what's the matter?" so you don't mind if i look through your search history on your computer? see what you've purchased on you credit card statement?

すごい~* pepe your angus IamAnAlien's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 165 lbs
    IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IamAnAlien has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit IamAnAlien's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by frozenbarb View Post
    You should get their numbers and badge and fuarking complain.
    this. another social retarded pussy ***got who became a cop.
    - Das Ass thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142109391&p=828290691#post828290691

- BJJ/Greco Roman - Focus - One Life - Balance -

Stats: 6'3", 205 lbs
    TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TaeBoNinja has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TaeBoNinja's BodySpace
    Amazing that we waste tax dollars on this stupid drug war.

Anyway OP, is this you and your drug dealer friend???

1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 1_Flx_1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit 1_Flx_1's BodySpace
    OP your a ****ing idiot lol. First off you kept saying "No" don't search my car or "No" I won't put my phone away but eventually you did so what was the point of saying no in the first place?

You sound like a kid who was in a bad place at the wrong time and somehow you feel like you had power in that situation lol?? You were powerless and it's your fault. Cops did nothing wrong, I smoke bud and if I was the neighbor I would have called the swat team myself. You kids make us recreational smokers

Look bad.

Stats: 1'1", 1000 lbs
    raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) raypbchz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit raypbchz's BodySpace
    they didn't illegally search you, you told them they could.

PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeacockBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1_Flx_1 View Post
    OP your a ****ing idiot lol. First off you kept saying "No" don't search my car or "No" I won't put my phone away but eventually you did so what was the point of saying no in the first place?

You sound like a kid who was in a bad place at the wrong time and somehow you feel like you had power in that situation lol?? You were powerless and it's your fault. Cops did nothing wrong, I smoke bud and if I was the neighbor I would have called the swat team myself. You kids make us recreational smokers

Look bad.
    OP did not have the right to say "NO" to the search of the vehicle or the phone. The police had probable cause to do so and if he failed to comply he could be arrested for failing to obey a lawful order.

Yes he can videotape USUALLY, but in this case the phone itself was evidence thus he had to surrender it. The police are not going to allow to him delete possible evidence (texts).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast