Starting MMA Classes NOW! shivastorm's Avatar
    shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) shivastorm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy My shoulder keeps cracking every time I do a circle motion with my arm

Can that be any bad? It usually crack 5-6 times, then it stops cracking and after a few minutes if I do the same motion it starts cracking again
    Crossfit. "Your workout is our warmup" Does this make you skeptical? Try Linda or Tabata Something Else and you will see why I said that.

Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5233853

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If its not causing pain, it isn't a problem. I have cracking joints, its a common thing. I've found glucosamine helps.

Only God Can Judge Me TehXshizzit's Avatar
    TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10) TehXshizzit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    put some icy hot on it...
    "Fueled by hate, Driven by heart"
    Effort = Results

"Friends can ether expand your vision or choke your dreams"

I have a vison and im going to see it threw.

i ReP BaCk

"My Fast Is Faster Then Your Fast"

*-*Brothers Of Iron*-* We cook all our meals. We set our own clock. We kick our own ass in the gym. And we lick our own wounds....We Are Bodybuilders....We are Brothers.

az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) az7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could be your ac joints.....had to have pieces of my collarbone clipped out on each side to correct mine..but then again mine were popping/cracking everytime i circled my arm
    202 w/11.5% bf

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

GET BIG OR DIE TRYING

With each jacked inch i add to my biceps the more beef i inherit on the streets -Mr. Angry

-Renato- is not very helpful. (-500) -Renato- is not very helpful. (-500) -Renato- is not very helpful. (-500) -Renato- is not very helpful. (-500) -Renato- is not very helpful. (-500) -Renato- is not very helpful. (-500) -Renato- is not very helpful. (-500) -Renato- is not very helpful. (-500) -Renato- is not very helpful. (-500) -Renato- is not very helpful. (-500) -Renato- is not very helpful. (-500)
    Oh man I was doing incline barbell presses and everytime I would touch my chest I would here a crack near my neck/trap area no wonder there's a kink in my neck everytime I look right...Damb.

Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rumple4skin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive had something pretty close to what your describing in my left shoulder for months now. Everytime i make a rotating motion with my left shoulder it feels like its popping/cracking. I saw a dr. about it a couple months back and they sent me to physical therapy and i worked on it for 2 months. I still have a very slight pain but its gone down alot. They told me what i had was a loose shoulder ligament. Really no way to fix it w/out surgery and thats pretty outta the question.
    Insert Signature Here

Notin2Crazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Notin2Crazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea man, for as long as i can remember now my right shoulder makes a noise everytime i push it back and what not. Its a habit to me to do it now.... i went to the doctor too and he said its about as harmless as cracking ur knuckles... just gas that builds up or what not that makes a sound, or in the case of my shoulder, it rubs against the bone. It shouldnt be a problem, but if u must go to the doctor my man

COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50) COOL_HAND_LUKE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my left hip does it too. it is just like cracking your knuckles

UberLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UberLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My elbows and shoulders always crack, but after i started stretching it stopped.

Good movie cool hand luke

NicolasSalocin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Shoulder Cracking and Pain !!!

when i always do flat dumbbell flies my shoulder is cracking and pain in my shoulder only in my left hand and that is my strong hand the other one is ok maybe sometimes cracking but no pain. any advice ? i really want to do flies

sean1235 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Notin2Crazy View Post
    yea man, for as long as i can remember now my right shoulder makes a noise everytime i push it back and what not. Its a habit to me to do it now.... i went to the doctor too and he said its about as harmless as cracking ur knuckles... just gas that builds up or what not that makes a sound, or in the case of my shoulder, it rubs against the bone. It shouldnt be a problem, but if u must go to the doctor my man
    I know this is old but, was the cracking painful