PairOfAviators has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Diet failure paranoia

For this past week, i have been cutting on about 2200 calories. My job consists of walking around quite a bit, and moving jugs of oil. On my off days, i sit at my computer. Everyday before bed however, i strength train for about an hour to an hour and a half, and then bike for 45 minutes after on a stationary bike (Until the calories burned says 500). I put the bike at max resistance, and pedal my way through. I never take days off, so this is every day. Calculators online say i burn 2700-3900 calories daily. I'm 5'6" 145lbs 20 years old, and am around 10% bodyfat. I eat two meals a day, and then fast for 16 hours. The meals are the exact same, a can of fruit, 3 210 calorie burritoes, a 90 calorie fiber one brownie, and a 21g protein double fudge protein bar (200 calories). I am not crazy about losing half a pound a week, but i would like to lose just a little each day. For what i do, does 2200 sound about right? I've always had somewhat of a high metabolism, but i stick closer to numbers than anything.

Id like some encouragement if i am doing the right thing, my weight fluctuates a lot, so its difficult to measure. I try and keep my eating not to high but not to low in calories to keep my metabolism from bogging down, and to maintain muscle as best as i can. (But i know calories arent the only factor there). Does this sound right? How many calories would estimate i burn daily?