BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

What are the calories/macros for this Subway foot long??

12" italian herbs and cheese
    tereyaki(sp?) chicken
    pepper jack cheese
    toasted (I know this has nothing to do with the calories.. but I had to add it in there. xD)
    lettuce, bell pepper, red onions, jalapenos, olives
    chipotle sauce

I know I'm not going to be getting an extremely accurate estimate, but I would at least like to know a rough guesstimation of the calories/protein.

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Google "subway calorie counter". One of the first options has a good counter that's let's you choose exactly what you have.
    see my penis log here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147914253&p=944065703#post944065703

Bangs girls, kisses guys crew
    Nicholson Nods Crew

Back To Wreck Shyt!! Siafu4Life's Avatar
    Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BalkanLifterr View Post
    tereyaki(sp?) chicken
    pepper jack cheese
    toasted (I know this has nothing to do with the calories.. but I had to add it in there. xD)
    chipotle sauce

I know I'm not going to be getting an extremely accurate estimate, but I would at least like to know a rough guesstimation of the calories/protein.
    In the time it took you to post your question, you could have easily had your answer. Below you'll find the link to "Subway.com". Click on it. At the top you'll find a drop-down menu; "Menu & Nutrition. Click that. All your worldly answers are just a couple clicks away!!

http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/default.aspx
    Second Bulk Underway...

07/09 - 194.00
    09/17 - 190.00
    09/24 -
    10/01 -

Follow my evolution @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139784033

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazingly, Subway provides that information on their website.

Next time, try not to be so lazy.

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^ tempted to neg for using common sense

BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BalkanLifterr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Amazingly, Subway provides that information on their website.

Next time, try not to be so lazy.
    I was looking through the website, before you say I didn't lols. I just clicked the wrong option because it didn't show me a list that I can custom myself.

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Come on guys, OP's just trying to make some money leave him alone.
    see my penis log here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147914253&p=944065703#post944065703

Bangs girls, kisses guys crew
    Nicholson Nods Crew

WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    P.S. I hope you realize the the caloric and macronutrient information listed is wildly inaccurate.

P.S. I hope you realize the the caloric and macronutrient information listed is wildly inaccurate.
    Yes I do realize that. Holy fukk this is awful. Just going to assume I ate around 740 calories and 50 protein.

Just going to assume I ate around 740 calories and 50 protein.
    I'd assume that you eat 50 calories and 740 grams of protein.

Go ahead. Live dangerously.

I can't seem to find that one thread that I saw yesterday on search.. it titled something along the lines of "Never eating Nutela again," and it showed this delicious looking peanut butter. Anyone got a link to it??

SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't seem to find that one thread that I saw yesterday on search.. it titled something along the lines of "Never eating Nutela again," and it showed this delicious looking peanut butter. Anyone got a link to it??
    No link handy, but PB&Co. has a delicious chocolate pb thing

beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beef0270 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have read this several times on this forum? Why do you guys say that? The breads are standard sizes, the meat is almost always identical in content. The veggie facts are going to be a variable but the they are so low in caloric content that the difference isn't going to be huge. Cheese is standard sizes for the most part.

The only thing that can throw off the nutrition facts are the sauces. (I stopped getting the chipotle sauce, and just get vinegar and surprisingly I enjoy the sandwich just as much)

I don't understand why people say that facts are wildly off. I agree they aren't spot on, but nobody is spot on.

Do you guys claim they are off because they are just false numbers that Subway is putting out? Or is that claim based on how much sauce a subway employee squirts on to the sandwich?

^ Variance in preparation.

PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tereyaki(sp?) chicken
    pepper jack cheese
    chipotle sauce

I just forwarded a link to this post to the Oxford English Dictionary people and suggested they stick a screen shot under their definition of "lazy"
    FKK - Elastic waisted jeans are fashionable too.

If you feel bench presses most in your spotter's biceps, you're doing it wrong

"Don't take diet advice from hippies" - Martin Berkhan

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    After I realized Subway has as many calories as fast food, give or take other nutrients, I slowed down A LOT on their food. Been keeping it simple and light as much as possible. Dieting while eating Subway requires just as much proportion control as any other joint. Unless you're tactical about having them "design" your own sandwich that fits your goals of-course.

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Now I want a subway, I will purchase one tomorrow. Tuna 12" with double cheese. Yum!

KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ Variance in preparation.
    Dis^, Everything is though technically, can't trust anything unless you make it yourself

I honestly calculate it, then add 200 cal to whatever it says (cutting atm) , it usually covers me. If I was bulking, I'd add 100 cal...
    Started @ 2009 - 335 LBS & 37% BF
    Now @ 2014 - 210 LBS & 11% BF

"Get what you like so you're not stuck having to like what you get."
    "Ghime? What's a ghime?" *Homer walks into the gym* "Oh, haha...a GHIME."

freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000) freak111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This...

and to the OP why not make your own subs or sandwiches?

Use a Flatout tortilla wrap or High Fiber Tortilla Factory wrap

Chicken breast make it yourself

salads as you like

dressing as you like.

I bet lower sodium, carb and fat intake than Subways sub's.

Originally Posted by TLTrooper View Post
    After I realized Subway has as many calories as fast food, give or take other nutrients, I slowed down A LOT on their food. Been keeping it simple and light as much as possible. Dieting while eating Subway requires just as much proportion control as any other joint. Unless you're tactical about having them "design" your own sandwich that fits your goals of-course.

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i worked at subway and i'll say the variance in preparation isnt much... for all the of cold cuts, they have a set number of slices. IE turkey, ham, and roast beef footlongs are all a measly 8 slices for a footlong. meatball gets 8 meatballs, blt gets 8 slices of bacon. i guess the teriyaki and buff chicken could have minor variance, but it's supposed to be 2 level scoops....id say add 50-100 cals to be safe if you're worried...and if you are dieting lay off all the heavy sauces. vinegar, honey mustard, and sweet onion are the lowest cal options....you guys should have seen some of the monstrosities i made though. my most impressive was a quadruple meat subway club footlong.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subway macros are so fail. would rather make my own sammiches.

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Eating my subway 12" tuna with double cheese(both types) and pepper, jalapeños, red onions, tomotoes, cucumbers, carrots. YUM YUM. Drinking a pint of milk(full fat) with it.