Thread: NASM + Question

Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Supreme617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NASM + Question

I just got the NASM fourth edition book in the mail!..Feeling madd amped right now. But anyways I know most of yall have the third edition book but I know everything in this book is not new material(or i think its not). so my question is what are some chapters or things that I should focus heavily on? What are some things in the book thats going to be on the test for sure?

Im not a cpt yet, but when it comes to training I do know the basics, so i been thinking about training one of my sister's friends. Her body is very petite I think she has a 36c-27-38 frame(guessing). She said she wants to start working out a little to help her figure but she dont want to loose a lot of fat in the process. Besides giving her light cardio what are some weight training exercises I could give her?