THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation HELP! pins and needles during squats!

is this bad? im doing my squats ATG and im on the heavyiest weight so far. by no standards is it heavy only 50kg but still my heaviest yet during a controlled drop about midway i feel a pins and needles sensation start near my knee and just shoot down towards my foot.. im getting no pain but just worried if this is early signs of me doing something wrong. any help is appreciated thanks

mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50) mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50) mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50) mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50) mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50) mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50) mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50) mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50) mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50) mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50) mindblown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    something somewhere is compressing your sciatic nerve

are you sure you aren't rounding your back as you go down?

do you have any pre-existing back injuries?

THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mindblown View Post
    something somewhere is compressing your sciatic nerve

are you sure you aren't rounding your back as you go down?

do you have any pre-existing back injuries?
    no previous back injuries im aware of, maybe im rounding my back a little. this nerve where is it located? next session i will put extra attention into not rounding my back. i concentrated on knees/hips after i started feeling it seem to help abit but

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by THCshellshock View Post
    no previous back injuries im aware of, maybe im rounding my back a little. this nerve where is it located? next session i will put extra attention into not rounding my back. i concentrated on knees/hips after i started feeling it seem to help abit but
    Sciatic nerve runs from your lower spin to your heel basically. I suffer from that ****, randomly occurs and I will collapse from the pain.

I sort of doubt that it would cause pins and needles though because your pain starts in the knee. Sciatic nerve would feel like a drill in your spine than sends white hot pain down your leg.

Focus on your form before you start trying to move big weight.

Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    Sciatic nerve runs from your lower spin to your heel basically. I suffer from that ****, randomly occurs and I will collapse from the pain.

I sort of doubt that it would cause pins and needles though because your pain starts in the knee. Sciatic nerve would feel like a drill in your spine than sends white hot pain down your leg.

Focus on your form before you start trying to move big weight.
    this feeling was nowhere near painfull, if you can imagine how pins and needles are it kinda shot from mid thigh/knee area down and spread over the top of my foot. im not saying my form was perfect but im pretty sure it was okay. il read view some videos on form but theres only so much you can improve without actualy viewing your form from anothers person perspective.