Sham786 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Elbow clicking/popping

Ok guys I've been having this problem for nearly two months now.

My right elbow keeps popping/clicking during lifts and it puts me off my set

Now I've been fasting this month and only have 7 more days left till Ramdhan is over and during this month I have been resting alot but today I had a light session at the gym after I opened my fast and it's still the same.

Would glucosamine or any other joint supplements have any effect on this problem?

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    does it pop every rep? or does it go away for a while after popping it once? if it goes away for a while just pop your elbow before your set and you should be good

if it's every rep then idk, don't know if the supplement would help either
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elevennn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    does it pop every rep? or does it go away for a while after popping it once? if it goes away for a while just pop your elbow before your set and you should be good

if it's every rep then idk, don't know if the supplement would help either
    ^ This really, I found my hips and knees do the same thing when I'm in 360+ range DLing, I started taking glucosamine, but it wont stop the "popping" only help ensure you dont ruin joints if it is an adverse reaction by your joints.

It's every rep mate...

This is getting upsetting now...I've just ordered 1000mg glucosamine tablets

just going to give them a try

Originally Posted by Elevennn View Post
    ^ This really, I found my hips and knees do the same thing when I'm in 360+ range DLing, I started taking glucosamine, but it wont stop the "popping" only help ensure you dont ruin joints if it is an adverse reaction by your joints.

Cheers mate ima give the tablets a try if not see a doctor but I don't think he can do much either ..probably just say lay off the weights

AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My right elbow does the same when i do any push movement,but i broke it a few years ago so thats probably why for me. Does it hurt? and have you ever injured it?
    Lift weight FEEL GREAT
    "Its for the cause"-R.I.P. Dad(10/20/65 - 5/8/11)
    I baby rep back ;)
    CUTS for the SLUTS

Originally Posted by AustinHartford View Post
    My right elbow does the same when i do any push movement,but i broke it a few years ago so thats probably why for me. Does it hurt? and have you ever injured it?
    Never broken mine or injured it before..been training 3 years now

Doesn't hurt but does put me off lifting...

What do u think though..it can be fixed right?

AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10) AustinHartford is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sham786 View Post
    Never broken mine or injured it before..been training 3 years now

Doesn't hurt but does put me off lifting...

What do u think though..it can be fixed right?
    So it doesnt hurt but you dont want to lift because of it?
    I honestly dont know. My elbow usually stopes if i change my grip/form a little or stretch my arm out extra, but it doesnt hurt me at all(infact i can barely feel it) so i just continue on.
    But thats just me
    It wouldnt hurt to see a doctor if you are concerned
    Lift weight FEEL GREAT
    I baby rep back ;)
    CUTS for the SLUTS

Originally Posted by AustinHartford View Post
    So it doesnt hurt but you dont want to lift because of it?
    I honestly dont know. My elbow usually stopes if i change my grip/form a little or stretch my arm out extra, but it doesnt hurt me at all(infact i can barely feel it) so i just continue on.
    But thats just me
    It wouldnt hurt to see a doctor if you are concerned
    Yeh no pain ..but I'm concerned if it's serious.. dont want to mess it anymore

I was doing 10kg db military press for warm up last week and the elbow put me off my lift...I always go straight to 35kg after my warm up but I wouldn't dare touch anything heavy ATM especially during ramadhan aswell

Originally Posted by Sham786 View Post
    Yeh no pain ..but I'm concerned if it's serious.. dont want to mess it anymore

I was doing 10kg db military press for warm up last week and the elbow put me off my lift...I always go straight to 35kg after my warm up but I wouldn't dare touch anything heavy ATM especially during ramadhan aswell
    Ohh i see. I would say just do what feels comfortable to you. My click/pop doesnt seem to do anything, and when other things pop i just assume its something like cracking your knuckles, unless it hurts obviously.
    Since you are worried though you should definitely wait until after Ramadhan and if it doesnt get better after a month go to a doctor.
    Sorry man not much i can say, best of luck to you.
    Lift weight FEEL GREAT
    I baby rep back ;)
    CUTS for the SLUTS

Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_k1d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another quick fix is upping your fish oil intake to 4-5000mg a day. (1000mg with meals) this plus glucosime is your best bet. But sounds like you need to lay off that elbow for 4-6 weeks imo.. I'm a pitcher so I'm pretty familiar with elbow/ shoulder/ general arm health. If my elbow popped every exercise I would probably freak out and start crying..

theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theboulder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can Someone move this thread?

skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat jelly or joint vitamin, when I started eating jello daily the clicking noise went away.
    "9 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Team Kai.

Cheers guys I will give fish oil and glucosamine a go and give you the out come in a few weeks