Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anything wrong with this routine, i'm starting?

Sunday- Legs (medium weight) I'm supposed to do a lot of stretches as well for everything
    Monday- Chest, Tri, abs, shoulders (medium to heavy)
    Tuesday- Traps to calves (everything gets worked out light weight high reps short breaks)
    Wednesday- Tri, quads, lower back, shoulders (think of it as the muscles that you use to push or as extensions)
    Thursday- Complete back, Bi, Lats, traps (medium to heavy)
    Friday- Calves to traps (everything gets worked out light weight high reps short breaks)
    Saturday- Bi, lats, hams, abs (think of it as the muscles you use to pull

I just started doing this, a physical therapist/trainer on base gave me this routine since i workout every night. She said if i followed this set up it should minimize the possibility of injury. Also it's all with my push to drop down to 190lbs.. ~340lbs last august.. 233lbs today.. roughly 3lbs a week since last year. I run atleast a mile at the end of every night
    "Farmers carry between sets crew"
    "Cunning linquist crew"
    "Flies confederate flag, not racist crew"

I like my cars American. I like my guns European. I like my food Asian. I like my women African.. wait what?

Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Vietbrahh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wheres your rest?
    S&P crew

Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Three27ci will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I asked her that as well.. her response was "are you trying to increase muscle mass and increase your maxes?, no?" she said i didn't need to take a day of rest but just focus on different muscle groups.
    "Farmers carry between sets crew"
    "Cunning linquist crew"
    "Flies confederate flag, not racist crew"

I like my cars American. I like my guns European. I like my food Asian. I like my women African.. wait what?

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. That isn't a routine.

2. I question the person giving you advice.

A routine includes exercises, sets, reps, rest periods, progression plans, etc.

biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) biogeek4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Three27ci View Post
    Sunday- Legs (medium weight) I'm supposed to do a lot of stretches as well for everything
    Monday- Chest, Tri, abs, shoulders (medium to heavy)
    Tuesday- Traps to calves (everything gets worked out light weight high reps short breaks)
    Wednesday- Tri, quads, lower back, shoulders (think of it as the muscles that you use to push or as extensions)
    Thursday- Complete back, Bi, Lats, traps (medium to heavy)
    Friday- Calves to traps (everything gets worked out light weight high reps short breaks)
    Saturday- Bi, lats, hams, abs (think of it as the muscles you use to pull

I just started doing this, a physical therapist/trainer on base gave me this routine since i workout every night. She said if i followed this set up it should minimize the possibility of injury. Also it's all with my push to drop down to 190lbs.. ~340lbs last august.. 233lbs today.. roughly 3lbs a week since last year. I run atleast a mile at the end of every night
    I am not a physical therapist or trainer, but I have to say that this not a plan and if it were it is not a good one. There are a lot of good books out there that will help you out. Read the ones written by folks that have competed AND coached like Rippetoe, Cressey, or McRobert. Some other decent stuff that is more on scientific research is Bill Kraemer. Get the coach perspective and the scientists perspective and then figure out what works for you.

As a person who still wants to lose weight my recommendation is just do big compound exercises 3-4x a week. Either a full body 3x a week, or an A/B split 3x or 4x a week.

HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You definitely need rest! Your body will constantly be over trained and run down. Check out on my thread with the program I am doing. It involves all of the compound movements you need, and REST! You can do cardio on your off days!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137281393

Good Luck!
    Director of Sales
    High Performance Nutrition
    www.HPNFormula1.com

*NO Compromises* My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137281393&pagenumber=

Check out our twitter/******** for giveaways!!!
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/hpnformula1
    ********: http://www.********.com/pages/High-Performance-Nutrition/231591296873847?sk=wall