Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bsurber4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fat loss training & diet. (athletic take)

Hello all!

I wanted to ask some opinions on program selections for my situation. I am a 22-year-old male. I have a few years of constant training experience. My biggest issue is that I have been bad about program hopping. I am looking for a program to follow through for the long haul to meet some of my current goals. I was more inconsistent in the gym from November to January than normal and, as such, have gained a good bit of fat (accompanied with a bad diet) and have probably lost some strength.

I am looking for a program to do in conjunction with a good diet to lose the fat and build my strength back up or get stronger. Those are my big focuses, with more emphasis on the fat loss. I understand that diet is the biggest factor, but also want a program to follow to hit my goals. I like more athletic training styles (strength, power, speed, etc. and I am an ex athlete) than simply base strength or hypertrophy programs. I cannot for the life of me find a program that seems to combine all aspects and simply lay them out such as strength, sprints, explosiveness, etc. That is what I am looking for.

My best lifts as of last October were a 350 lb squat, 230lb bench, and 405lb deadlift.

Any advice is appreciated!
    Last edited by Bsurber4; 02-04-2018 at 09:12 AM.