Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    For some reason I did not like cashew butter at all, however <3 almond butter.
    Negged. Did you get the Whole Foods 365 brand? It is the secksleg.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    In soccer there are certainly some endurance aspects to it, but I wouldn't label it an endurance sport. Not to mention, optimization will be somewhat individualized based on the person. Either way, some fat in the morning breakfast won't make or break a person and notice she never even mentioned her training. I think it was more of a general nutrition question. I would not consume copious amounts of fat immediately before running on to the pitch, but in the morning eating some fat and slowing digestion may actually help to sustain long term energy. In the end, hopefully the OP is smart enough to eat in a way that optimizes performance and this does not in anyway negate the answers people gave. Is PB okay to consume in breakfast? Yes.
    i totally agree with your statement except for soccer not being an endurance sport, because it definitley is. the typical training session for a high schooler is 3 hours long (i played too). Endurance is definitley necessary so i'd classify OP as an endurance athlete. But i don't really think any of this matters lol.

Originally Posted by rich503 View Post
    At 17 y/o, just exercise and forget counting as Julia said. As far as being a soccer player, I can guarantee you that 99% of the best teenaged soccer players in the world do not care about meal timing. It will only be a big deal if you make it a big deal.
    srs? meal timing is highly relevant to the athlete who trains multiple times per day, which could be the OP's case since she plays soccer. i'm not saying counting cals is an absolute necessity, but getting enough meals in between training sessions is indeed necessary.
    "Everytime we liberate a woman, we liberate a man".

******** Misc Muslim Crew *********

Repping all muslims on sight.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2canman View Post
    i totally agree with your statement except for soccer not being an endurance sport, because it definitley is. the typical training session for a high schooler is 3 hours long (i played too). Endurance is definitley necessary so i'd classify OP as an endurance athlete. But i don't really think any of this matters lol.
    Definition for endurance sport:
    A sport that requires the ability to perform for long periods of time at low intensities

There are positions and periods of time that certainly require endurance, but it is not an endurance sport.

srs? meal timing is highly relevant to the athlete who trains multiple times per day, which could be the OP's case since she plays soccer. i'm not saying counting cals is an absolute necessity, but getting enough meals in between training sessions is indeed necessary.
    No one says it isn't relevant. I just think you are making it a much bigger deal than it needs to be. Less OCD, more living.

2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Definition for endurance sport:
    A sport that requires the ability to perform for long periods of time at low intensities

There are positions and periods of time that certainly require endurance, but it is not an endurance sport.
    what would soccer be classified as then? (just curious).

No one says it isn't relevant. I just think you are making it a much bigger deal than it needs to be. Less OCD, more living.
    common sense is all i'm trying to get at really. If you're doing multiple training sessions in a day, be smart and have some good meal/meals inbetween. i'm sure the OP knows this though.
    "Everytime we liberate a woman, we liberate a man".

******** Misc Muslim Crew *********

Repping all muslims on sight.

TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TonkaTom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think I am gonna have some PB for breakfast tomorrow.

rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2canman View Post

totally srs.
    Richard Anderson, M.D.

I eat and thoroughly enjoy egg whites; for some reason you now think you are smarter than me. This makes me smile.

Pubmed: helpin' the anti-Bros post links to abstracts of studies they never read...anything less is Broscience!

-To the PubMed ninjas; you are what is wrong with the internet.

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At 17 y/o, just exercise and forget counting as Julia said. As far as being a soccer player, I can guarantee you that 99% of the best teenaged soccer players in the world do not care about meal timing. It will only be a big deal if you make it a big deal.
    Your'e saying that they don't care if they have a full or empty stomach prior to competition or practice? Only one percent of them makes an effort to make sure they haven't eaten a certain way b4? They haven't experienced cramps, or lessened performance based on wether they ate or not? They never made a mental note eg... "well I'll never have pancakes and eggs 15 min before playing again, I just barfed all over."

ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ALLUCANEATRIBS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fitspogo View Post
    My daily minimum for fat is 43g.....I just consumed approx 30g just with breakfast alone, all from natty peanutbutter....anything wrong with this?
    arent you trying to gain weight? 43g fat sounds like not near enough, even for someone your size.

George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ALLUCANEATRIBS View Post
    arent you trying to gain weight? 43g fat sounds like not near enough, even for someone your size.
    2nd this, and if i remember correctly from a different post op is trying to bulk as well
    just your average unicyclist, juggling, trombone playing weightlifter.......

*U.S Army and Proud*

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by George_Bondrew View Post
    2nd this, and if i remember correctly from a different post op is trying to bulk as well
    That's generally the definition of "trying to gain weight", like the person you quoted said.

common sense is all i'm trying to get at really. If you're doing multiple training sessions in a day, be smart and have some good meal/meals inbetween. i'm sure the OP knows this though.
    So if it is common sense and you are sure the OP knows this, then why'd you choose to point it out and say it's 'highly relevant'? I generally assume people can at least do the basics such as eat so they don't throw up in a training session - if they can't then they need more help then we can provide.

rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rich503 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chickeneater View Post
    Your'e saying that they don't care if they have a full or empty stomach prior to competition or practice? Only one percent of them makes an effort to make sure they haven't eaten a certain way b4? They haven't experienced cramps, or lessened performance based on wether they ate or not? They never made a mental note eg... "well I'll never have pancakes and eggs 15 min before playing again, I just barfed all over."
    I assumed these were not incredibly stupid athletes who ate eggs and pancakes 15 mins before a game, vomited, and then proceded to repeat this sequence the following day. I was referring to things such as wondering if 30 grams of fat at breakfast is acceptable. The common sense stuff, like cramping from dehydration or eating huge meals at game time goes without saying. At least I thought it did.
    Richard Anderson, M.D.

I eat and thoroughly enjoy egg whites; for some reason you now think you are smarter than me. This makes me smile.

Pubmed: helpin' the anti-Bros post links to abstracts of studies they never read...anything less is Broscience!

-To the PubMed ninjas; you are what is wrong with the internet.

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes but proper pre workout nutrition can make u FEEL much better thus perform much better. Playing decently competitive hockey I can tell the right carbs can make or break how good I feel and play. Maybe she just wants to feel like a ****in boss on the field.
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

fittjunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It will only be a big deal if you make it a big deal.
    love this

fitspogo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitspogo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitspogo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitspogo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitspogo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitspogo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitspogo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks for all the repliessss!

AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000) AWD_TURBO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lovingit View Post
    Still deciding if troll.
    My first thought as well.
    BTK - Work. Hustle. Kill.

5/3/1 Winter Bulk - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137721563

PB's
    Bench: 240x5
    Squat: 285x3
    Deadlift: 405x2