Registered User russelldegolyer's Avatar
    russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Creatine and Test Boosting

Is it bad to use creatine while doing a test booster?

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It will have zero effect on a test booster.

At age 19 though, Idk why you're using a test booster. It won't help.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by russelldegolyer View Post
    You can stack them together but you'll be good with just a creatine supplement at this time.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post

This OP. Save your money.

russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) russelldegolyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

That is simply not true. I took one last December (of 2014 for one month straight) and gained about 15lbs while only gaining 2% in body fat. I know it wasn't ALL water weight because I keep my sodium below 2000mg a day

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is simply not true. I took one last December (of 2014 for one month straight) and gained about 15lbs while only gaining 2% in body fat. I know it wasn't ALL water weight because I keep my sodium below 2000mg a day
    Ok, Goodluck with your 2015 goals.

But to educate you a little bit(not trying to offend), It was the food you took in because you're 6'0 and were 155ish pounds? You were a stick.
    You need to eat to gain, That test booster didn't gain the muscle.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    This OP. Save your money.
    Already bought em haha a Complete Nutrition went out of business where I live so all their stuff was 50% off or more. I am just wondering should I use the creatine with the test booster or will that be too hard on the liver

Ok, Goodluck with your 2015 goals.

But to educate you a little bit(not trying to offend), It was the food you took in because you're 6'0 and were 155ish pounds? You were a stick.
    You need to eat to gain, That test booster didn't gain the muscle.
    Definitely helped with strength gains which was nice. I am not a big eater, I only eat 2000-3000 calories a day. 250g protein, 450g carbs, less than 50g fat.

Definitely helped with strength gains which was nice. I am not a big eater, I only eat 2000-3000 calories a day. 250g protein, 450g carbs, less than 50g fat.
    "i'm not a big eater"

If you want to gain size and strength, you will need to eat.
    The test booster had little effect on strength, It was mostly placebo.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

"i'm not a big eater"

If you want to gain size and strength, you will need to eat.
    The test booster had little effect on strength, It was mostly placebo.
    Could be partly true. I went from repping 135 on hack squat and maxing 185 to maxing 335 and repping 225 easily. In one month, while a placebo is possible, the test booster did help.

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    What "booster" did you buy? Just curious since you bought it from Complete Nutrition..

What "booster" did you buy? Just curious since you bought it from Complete Nutrition..
    Test PSI and Winalean which are both are ATS Labs products. The stack I took in December was 3-test and D-tren, both of which can be found on the Complete Nutrition website.
    Last edited by russelldegolyer; 04-23-2015 at 02:59 PM. Reason: mentioned ph's which isn't allowed

Could be partly true. I went from repping 135 on hack squat and maxing 185 to maxing 335 and repping 225 easily. In one month, while a placebo is possible, the test booster did help.
    You didn't increase your weights that much if it was truly your max in 1 month. No matter what in this world you took.
    Literally, No matter what lol
    Kick.com/beetoxic

You didn't increase your weights that much if it was truly your max in 1 month. No matter what in this world you took.
    Literally, No matter what lol
    I take it you're not much of a test booster fan?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not at all but at your age a test booster is a waste of money to be honest.

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    Not at all but at your age a test booster is a waste of money to be honest.
    I take it you're not much of a test booster fan?
    Josh is correct.

At your age it's pointless, if you have low test you need to see a doctor.
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Test PSI and Winalean which are both are ATS Labs products. The stack I took in December was 3-test and D-tren, both of which can be found on the Complete Nutrition website.
    So you pretty much bought Arimistane and a bunch of ingredients that will do nothing for you in regards to boosting test. Arimistane is a suicide AI and will lower estrogen. This will dry you out and maybe help with fat burning however it will not build mass. And both of these are like that. Do not combine the two and follow the label.

So you pretty much bought Arimistane and a bunch of ingredients that will do nothing for you in regards to boosting test. Arimistane is a suicide AI and will lower estrogen. This will dry you out and maybe help with fat burning however it will not build mass. And both of these are like that. Do not combine the two and follow the label.
    Interesting, on their website it specifically says to stack them together as a "Shredding Stack" lol

Go on their website and look at their product called Mass X and Solid. Obviously those are pro hormones but they suggest at Complete Nutrition to use those two things as a stack. Is that a bad idea?

Go on their website and look at their product called Mass X and Solid. Obviously those are pro hormones but they suggest at Complete Nutrition to use those two things as a stack. Is that a bad idea?
    Yes and we Can't discuss PHS and you know this. Stay safe OP.

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creatine an a test booster are fine together, but at 19 it's truly pointless to take a test booster.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)