Virginbuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does Shock Therapy keep you up all night like NO XPLODE?

I've been taking NO-Xplode but I can't stand it because If I take it if I workout at night I end up staying up until 6am I can't sleep... I'm looking for an alternative that I can actully sleep with will Shock therapy do that or fast twitch? let me know thanks.

BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is the caffeine. Have you tried half the dose? If that still does not do the trick then you may need to look into a caffeine-free no booster such as Arginine E2 Matrix.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/arg.html
    Last edited by BillyB; 02-07-2007 at 01:55 PM.

bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you take a stimulant product like NO-Xplod or Shock Therapy to late at night you will be up all night. Caffeine does that to some people. I would get something like xpand the non energized version.
    Crushing at least 20 a year over the fence.

sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sugicalmike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been taking NO-Kpold for a while now, and I like it.... but if I take too much I usually also end up wide awake in the dead of the night, I also end up getting sick to my stomach if I end up taking two or more scoops. Im actually going to stop using it as soon as my supply runs out... it's just way too expensive and there are several other type products out there with the same effect!
    "The gods of the valleys are not the gods of the mountains"
    -U.S. Army Mountain Warfare School motto