Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"Climbing Everest": Half a Decade to Forge a Competitive Pro Physique

My journey into bodybuilding started almost exactly 7 years ago. As with all things in life, it has been a cyclical journal that never truly ends.
    I've gone from skinny for a normal person, to muscular for a normal person, to skinny for a natural amateur bodybuilder, to muscular for a natural amateur bodybuilder, and here I am, once again, skinny.
    However this time, I'm skinny for a natural professional bodybuilder. To get here I had to use the muscle that so far has gotten me the farthest: my heart. Thus far, my love and passion for this sport and my willingness to push myself beyond anything I thought I could ever push through, stand, stomach, endure or survive has gotten me here. That, along with using the strongest organ of all, the mind, is what I credit to being able to achieve my goals thus far.
    I have learned to find happiness, balance, and success in this sometimes crazy sport, and best of all I have met so many kindred spirits and genuinely amazing, kind hearted, good people who I now call family along the way.
    Just one week ago today I won my first overall title and became pro qualified through the PNBA at the INBA Team Nevada Natural Bodybuilding Championships. 3 seasons, 9 shows, and 7 years of lifting. It was my second show of the season, only one week after taking second to the overall winner and winning best poser at the INBA California Natural Bodybuilding Championships. The season started like my last season ended, getting so close to the overall win, but once more playing bridesmaid.
    The following week when I did pull off the win, I did not see it coming. It was an incredibly difficult victory as I came from behind after everything going wrong for prejudging. I nearly lost to a behemoth, huge, muscular bodybuilder in my height class who was beating me by one point in prejudging. I managed to edge him out in the finals after further comparisons and a pose-down, if he'd been leaner I would not have stood a chance. Then I would go on to face a stellar 19 year old with superb conditioning and muscularity who I would have to beat with posing and stage experience, because this was the only place I had him, as he was leaner and about my equal in size if not bigger.
    In the end I was the last man standing. I displayed a lean, balanced physique, and I perfected my presentation and I beat competitors who were bigger than me and leaner than me by doing everything in my power to maximize my potential.

But now...I have to contend with pros who have fantastic work ethics, fantastic genetics, immense stage experience, and often times have been in the gym since they were teenagers and are now in their primes competing in the pros in their mid thirties to early fifties. I have my work cut out for me if I plan on getting on stage next to Kiyoshi Moody, Phillip Ricardo Jr., Michael Waddington, Warren Clampit and the other top PNBA and NGA pros I'll likely be facing when I take the stage again.

But when will I be taking the stage? Well, actually I'm 6 weeks out from the last show of the season. But this is really a show for fun, to compete with the rest of the Team 3DMJ coaches, we're all doing the NPC San Francisco, a local non tested show where we'll all be in the same weight class. I'll be at the top of the middles, the boys at the bottom and we'll get some fantastic shots and have a blast! But, as far as competing on a natural pro stage? That won't happen until likely 2015 or 2016.
    This is for two reasons, the first is necessity: I am starting my Masters and PhD overseas in New Zealand in the summer of next year to study muscle growth (check my signature for more info and please donate to the research fund!), and that will be a 4 year process most likely. The second reason, is truly also a necessity: Let's be brutally honest. I didn't get my pro card because of my size. I was not big compared to other natural amateurs, I got my pro card on conditioning, posing, balance and good lines. Compared to the pros I am not just "not big" I am downright small! I am giving up about 15lbs-20lbs of stage weight to most guys at my height who compete shredded. And after 7 years of being in the gym, it's going to take me 4-5 years to get on that level, no two ways about it. So that is my Everest, and I can't wait to start climbing!
    First though, we gotta have some fun at the NPC San Francisco on Oct 1st!
    Then the climb begins...
    Last edited by Quelly; 08-20-2011 at 03:12 PM.

devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000)
    In!
    And first. Can't wait to see what you can do with 4+ years of growing season.
    Last edited by devinh; 08-20-2011 at 09:33 AM.
    CAN and WILL
    100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    www.biolayne.com

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Always a joy to follow!! Do it up E!!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inonpage1!!!

seriously man, you have been such an inspiration this season, as well as a great source of info. i'm glad to have been able to follow along for the past few months, and and very much looking forward to following this LONG offseason. i have no doubt that the improvements you make will absolutely BLOW AWAY the physique that was already good enough to win you the pro card. subbed for sure!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000) ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000) ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000) ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000) ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000) ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000) ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000) ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000) ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000) ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000) ArmsOfFerrum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed ! I've been lurking for a while in your previous thread. Time to post something ! Congrats on the pro card ! Following your journey has been really inspirational and I am sure you will continue to achieve great things not only as a bodybuilder.

Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shazriki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In coach!

StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    In! Congrats on your victory Eric. I look forward to seeing what you're able to accomplish over the coming years.
    ಠ_ಠ

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In, congrats once again on the pro card and good luck with the PhD endeavors. Will be a nice long offseason and I am sure many of us will benefit with your take on how to approach it.
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in, especially for the ******** drama!
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    in, especially for the ******** drama!
    lmao i saw that earlier today... reps for the laughs
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1st page!

Man, seeing you have the commitment to stick to this for the next 4-5 years really helps me stay motivated for a 2 year off-season after my shows in the coming months. I already know I'm going to struggle holding myself back from getting on stage! Just shows that you really do need to take time to grow if you want to stay competitive!

CklueD is just really nice. (+1000) CklueD is just really nice. (+1000) CklueD is just really nice. (+1000) CklueD is just really nice. (+1000) CklueD is just really nice. (+1000) CklueD is just really nice. (+1000) CklueD is just really nice. (+1000) CklueD is just really nice. (+1000) CklueD is just really nice. (+1000) CklueD is just really nice. (+1000) CklueD is just really nice. (+1000)
    in!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

http://biolayne.com/

kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10) kcjoynt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You know I'm in!
    Team 3DMJ
    ~~~3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com~~~

YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoMoMsB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IN on this bish!

Retired Pro W/C Bodybuild RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000) RichKnapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm lerking.
    50+ year old stubborn mule. Follow along at
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177980091&pagenumber=

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In Favorite guys all around, phone call be coming your way soon!
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This will be great! Beast mode engage.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In for the ride E!!! Keep doing the damn thing.

Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanmckd is just really nice. (+1000)
    In mate!
    WWW.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

TEAM 3DMJ

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in on 1rd page

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pics with better lighting from the Team Nevada State

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on the journey E!

NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Definitely in on this Eric

Can not wait to see you after 4 years of growing!!

ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisSierra is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    My journey into bodybuilding started almost exactly 7 years ago. As with all things in life, it has been a cyclical journal that never truly ends.
    I've gone from skinny for a normal person, to muscular for a normal person, to skinny for a natural amateur bodybuilder, to muscular for a natural amateur bodybuilder, and here I am, once again, skinny.
    However this time, I'm skinny for a natural professional bodybuilder. To get here I had to use the muscle that so far has gotten me the farthest: my heart. Thus far, my love and passion for this sport and my willingness to push myself beyond anything I thought I could ever push through, stand, stomach, endure or survive has gotten me here. That, along with using the strongest organ of all, the mind, is what I credit to being able to achieve my goals thus far.
    I have learned to find happiness, balance, and success in this sometimes crazy sport, and best of all I have met so many kindred spirits and genuinely amazing, kind hearted, good people who I now call family along the way.
    Just one week ago today I won my first overall title and became pro qualified through the PNBA at the INBA Team Nevada Natural Bodybuilding Championships. 3 seasons, 9 shows, and 7 years of lifting. It was my second show of the season, only one week after taking second to the overall winner and winning best poser at the INBA California Natural Bodybuilding Championships. The season started like my last season ended, getting so close to the overall win, but once more playing bridesmaid.
    The following week when I did pull off the win, I did not see it coming. It was an incredibly difficult victory as I came from behind after everything going wrong for prejudging. I nearly lost to a behemoth, huge, muscular bodybuilder in my height class who was beating me by one point in prejudging. I managed to edge him out in the finals after further comparisons and a pose-down, if he'd been leaner I would not have stood a chance. Then I would go on to face a stellar 19 year old with superb conditioning and muscularity who I would have to beat with posing and stage experience, because this was the only place I had him, as he was leaner and about my equal in size if not bigger.
    In the end I was the last man standing. I displayed a lean, balanced physique, and I perfected my presentation and I beat competitors who were bigger than me and leaner than me by doing everything in my power to maximize my potential.

But now...I have to contend with pros who have fantastic work ethics, fantastic genetics, immense stage experience, and often times have been in the gym since they were teenagers and are now in their primes competing in the pros in their mid thirties to early fifties. I have my work cut out for me if I plan on getting on stage next to Kiyoshi Moody, Phillip Ricardo Jr., Michael Waddington, Warren Clampit and the other top PNBA and NGA pros I'll likely be facing when I take the stage again.

But when will I be taking the stage? Well, actually I'm 6 weeks out from the last show of the season. But this is really a show for fun, to compete with the rest of the Team 3DMJ coaches, we're all doing the NPC San Francisco, a local non tested show where we'll all be in the same weight class. I'll be at the top of the middles, the boys at the bottom and we'll get some fantastic shots and have a blast! But, as far as competing on a natural pro stage? That won't happen until likely 2015 or 2016.
    This is for two reasons, the first is necessity: I am starting my Masters and PhD overseas in New Zealand in the summer of next year to study muscle growth (check my signature for more info and please donate to the research fund!), and that will be a 4 year process most likely. The second reason, is truly also a necessity: Let's be brutally honest. I didn't get my pro card because of my size. I was not big compared to other natural amateurs, I got my pro card on conditioning, posing, balance and good lines. Compared to the pros I am not just "not big" I am downright small! I am giving up about 15lbs-20lbs of stage weight to most guys at my height who compete shredded. And after 7 years of being in the gym, it's going to take me 4-5 years to get on that level, no two ways about it. So that is my Everest, and I can't wait to start climbing!
    First though, we gotta have some fun at the NPC San Francisco on Oct 1st!
    Then the climb begins...

i'll be at the npc san fran for sure!

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You know I'm in!
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000) Lathareo82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So in on this! You're such an inspiration man. I will follow you for as long as you have this log! Try your best to keep it going even when you leave for school!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Back To Wreck Shyt!! Siafu4Life's Avatar
    Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Siafu4Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow.
    Second Bulk Underway...

07/09 - 194.00
    09/17 - 190.00
    09/24 -
    10/01 -

Follow my evolution @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139784033

coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on this Eric. And a HUGE late Congrats on the win and pro card! Couldn't have happend to someone more deserving, just goes to show what a little bit of determination can do.
    PL: 400/280/475

ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehlisl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know Im here E!! Congrats again on EVERYTHING!!!
    Lukus Ehlis
    B.S. Exercise Science
    IFPA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    ---------------------------------
    YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ehlisl
    Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/ehlisl
    Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/ehlisl