Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ITT: we found /fit/ before BB.com

Brb, squats for every workout.

Brb, compound lifting only, no isolation or machines, Rippetoe knows best, yet Zyzz is our god.

Brb, 3000cal of oats a day.

Brb, no homo.
    生有る者は必ず死有り。

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No thanks.

Eater of Planets MusclesGlasses's Avatar
    MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sad but true.
    5K+ guaranteed

skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000) skinny1ne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nah i didnt, thankfully.

They're so homo for rippetoe over there..
    Lost all my gains and had my dreams crushed because of crohn's disease crew

alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alphagorilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MacrossValkyrie View Post

Brb, compound lifting only, no isolation or machines, Rippetoe knows best, yet Zyzz is our god.

Brb, no homo.
    Whats / fit/ ?
    Brazilian Crew [<O>]
    Keto(since 11/11/2011)

xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCivicx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Brb, no homo.
    Rofl yup. I got linked to BB.com from /fit/ and I've only been back there like twice since
    ***Georgia Crew***

Xbox Live Gamertag: xCivicx

"Open your eyes
    Devotion deprived
    Deny the very thing that accepted this life is about
    Listen to words
    Defy devotion
    Sick from the fall behind the wall
    I demand of you stand up and see..."

I always rep back 300+. Put link in the comments. Remind me if I forget

Reps Owed: ygbodybuilder10, FeelTheFear
    Negs Owed:

MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MacrossValkyrie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skinny1ne View Post
    Nah i didnt, thankfully.

They're so homo for rippetoe over there..
    I did

Could squat 3plate but couldn't curl 25 kilos, do a single pullup or chinup, french press, etc. I actually did go full t-rex mode. Had to stop doing anything with my legs for months and let the muscle catabolise so I could actually get a proportional upper body. Just started squatting again, max is now 2plate.
    生有る者は必ず死有り。

Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Immawizard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Discovered both around the same time. I prefer misc these days. Miscers deliver more since reps are at stake, but /fit/ has green text stories.

Originally Posted by al****orilla View Post
    Whats / fit/ ?
    A sub-board of 4 chan...
    生有る者は必ず死有り。

OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000) OliFresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    No idea nor care what /fit/ is, pls go *******..

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    cliffs on /fit/ please, i figured it would just be a cluster**** of broscience and misinformation being a subforum of 4chan
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000) ronpaul3046 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i found bb.com first.

fit is cool sometimes but misc is waaaaaay better

whenever i go on 4chan i just feel unmotivated to post...mostly because its totally anonymous so its not like you can build up a character and people will be like "oh its this guy", unlike the misc where we actually have accounts.

Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryce.MacLaren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol newfa.gs in my misc.

/fit/ is quite lame when compared to bb.misc
    Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most. - Me

banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) banmephaggot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cliffs on /fit

- ****gy 4 chan board about fitness
    - they do not even lift
    - they overvalue squats and oats
    - they all look like **** and are by defualt no avi *******s
    - broscience everywhere, no one knows **** about lifting
    - everyone is anonymous so you cant have a constructive discussion
    - poor quality trolling

Originally Posted by OliFresh View Post
    No idea nor care what /fit/ is, pls go *******..
    >No idea nor care what /fit/ it
    >Posts in thread anyway

Originally Posted by JiP View Post
    cliffs on /fit/ please, i figured it would just be a cluster**** of broscience and misinformation being a subforum of 4chan
    Cliffs on /fit/? Kind of complicated, but broscience and misinformation is pretty close to the truth. They have a pretty good beginner's guide - http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html - but that's about it. They are also totally homo for Rippetoe and powerlifting, despite wanting to look like Zyzz...
    生有る者は必ず死有り。

RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    >No idea nor care what /fit/ it
    >Posts in thread anyway

Cliffs on /fit/? Kind of complicated, but broscience and misinformation is pretty close to the truth. They have a pretty good beginner's guide - http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html - but that's about it. They are also totally homo for Rippetoe and powerlifting, despite wanting to look like Zyzz...
    pls go, btw I squat 2 plates atg for 3 sets of ten easily with chicken legs

copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50) copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50) copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50) copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50) copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50) copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50) copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50) copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50) copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50) copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50) copypasta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep found /fit/ way before misc.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by banme******* View Post
    cliffs on /fit

- ****gy 4 chan board about fitness
    - they do not even lift
    - they overvalue squats and oats
    - they all look like **** and are by defualt no avi *******s
    - broscience everywhere, no one knows **** about lifting
    - everyone is anonymous so you cant have a constructive discussion
    - poor quality trolling
    You do actually get some quality posters over there (among the usual 4chan ****), and /fit/ is good for celltech talk/discussions which can't be had on misc.
    As long as you know a little about what you are talking about, it is generally pretty easy to spot people who actually know what they are talking about.
    Arsenal FC

=== ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===

Originally Posted by RurouniYume View Post
    pls go, btw I squat 2 plates atg for 3 sets of ten easily with chicken legs
    Image is indicative of how many f**ks I give.
    生有る者は必ず死有り。

Originally Posted by Cordifi View Post
    You do actually get some quality posters over there (among the usual 4chan ****), and /fit/ is good for celltech talk/discussions which can't be had on misc.
    As long as you know a little about what you are talking about, it is generally pretty easy to spot people who actually know what they are talking about.
    Yeah, that is the one slight upside. Quad, for example - he's supposedly an international rugby player. Definitely seems to know what he's talking about. They also have Tiny, but he used to post here too.
    生有る者は必ず死有り。

RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RurouniYume is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Image is indicative of how many f**ks I give.

Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jatg93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    /fit/ in 1 picture:

imageshack.us/f/853/1287269391497.png/

MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500) MHKhan17 is not very helpful. (-500)
    >mfw I actually did SS and GOMAD

LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50) LargerCircle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    migrated from /fit/ to misc.
    initially went there for the infos and ****.
    migrated to misc
    only go back there to read green text stories every now and then wen im bored
    R.I.P Zyzz

i Rep back 100+ just ask in the comment box

Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cordifi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, that is the one slight upside. Quad, for example - he's supposedly an international rugby player. Definitely seems to know what he's talking about. They also have Tiny, but he used to post here too.
    Yeah, Quad was exactly who I was thinking about. Really seems to know what he is talking about and is genuinely helpful.
    Arsenal FC

=== ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===

Originally Posted by Jatg93 View Post
    /fit/ in 1 picture:

imageshack.us/f/853/1287269391497.png/
    Close, but then there's this:
    生有る者は必ず死有り。

SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanJordan is just really nice. (+1000)
    in. took me a month to migrate to misc

Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Condroid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yup, I was linked here to the Malodrax worst date ever thread.

V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check my join date...HELL NO
    Misc Time Lord

sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sithroya is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    /fit/ (all of 4chan in general) is so unorganized, bad forum for lazy people