Page 56 of 137 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 4089
    KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bonesy1 View Post
    hey brahs, whats in your post workout shake when your cutting? is it any different to bulking? i normally go around 30-40g protein and 30-40g dextrose post workout when bulking. But I'm thinking of using powdered oats instead of dextrose so theres no insulin spike, plus adding glutamine because my mate told me that Charles Poliquoin said he recommends using glutamine post workout in lieu of simple carbs to replenish glycogen stores. Or does it make **** all difference and just worry about my macros and going into a deficit?
    But the idea is to have simple carbs PWO for the purpose of the insulin spike bro...

I have 30g of protein and 30g of glucose. 30 mins later i eat PWO meal with complex carbs + protein, minimal fat.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post workout I have 50g of wpi and a scoop of l-glutamine

There was no way I was gonna make the gym tonight so I did what all dedicated cutters do and I chucked a sicky and went for a casual gym sesh at the local gym (mine is only open 3pm to 9pm tradie gym lol)
    Feels fukkkn good man and now I'm tanning.

Progressive one good back up info their all makes sense.
    I guess really eat under maintenance and lift hard and your well on ya way.

And here's a odd question for yas...

When I cut I hardly sh!t ever and when I do it's all pebbly or like it's coming out a soft serve machine.
    Weekend past I binged hard on fast food and that and did this huge thick poo.
    Is that koz while cutting my body needs as many nutrients as possible hence less waste?
    Or am I just a strange sh!tter?

Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by emtaemoc View Post
    I feel like I have been pumped full of estrogen
    Hahaha. Could be worse brah. Could have been pumped full of testosterone
    I've been getting so wrecked after a session. Can hardly keep my eyes open. Slipped a few extra snacks between meals and a few carbs here and there. Seem to be cutting faster with carbs. Weird as. I've been denying myself carbs for 6 months lol.

emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emtaemoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Someone should pump me full of Cell-Tech for 10 weeks, then put assorted pct related items in my morning protein shake.........just sayin'
    Current Fave workout tunes: HedPE, Suicide Silence, Adept, Thy Art Is Murder, A Day To Remember, Confession, Hardstyles.

*SoClose*
    **Aussie Summer Crew**
    ***Brisbane Miscers Crew***

The road to aesthetics so I too can have a ******** page like everyone else (not srs) (kinda srs)

Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zedok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by emtaemoc View Post
    Someone should pump me full of Cell-Tech for 10 weeks, then put assorted pct related items in my morning protein shake.........just sayin'
    haha. Stay true mate. You know natty looks best in the end. Gotta think late game. If you got cash to blow, load up on every suppliment under the sun ;-)

I'm going to start creatine again. Always makes me feel like **** and rips my insides to shreds. Meh. Starting tomorrow. See if I can bust some plateaus. I doubt it.

It's funny though. Some muscle groups in my body are stubborn as fark to grow. Pretty sure years on the hedger and snipper must have made my arms all long twitch and endurance. In theory snipping all day every day, you'd think my arms would be bigger. Meh. They are slowly growing. I think I started with 14 inch arms and after 16 months are 15. My forearms let me down though. You see some non lifters with epic forearms, then go into a smaller or similar sized arm. My forearm and actual arm are pretty small to begin with so I couldn't ever see myself with big 17 inch arms or anything. There's only so much bi and tri I can slap on....

Meh. Patience I guess.

johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Zedok View Post
    haha. Stay true mate. You know natty looks best in the end. Gotta think late game. If you got cash to blow, load up on every suppliment under the sun ;-)

I'm going to start creatine again. Always makes me feel like **** and rips my insides to shreds. Meh. Starting tomorrow. See if I can bust some plateaus. I doubt it.

It's funny though. Some muscle groups in my body are stubborn as fark to grow. Pretty sure years on the hedger and snipper must have made my arms all long twitch and endurance. In theory snipping all day every day, you'd think my arms would be bigger. Meh. They are slowly growing. I think I started with 14 inch arms and after 16 months are 15. My forearms let me down though. You see some non lifters with epic forearms, then go into a smaller or similar sized arm. My forearm and actual arm are pretty small to begin with so I couldn't ever see myself with big 17 inch arms or anything. There's only so much bi and tri I can slap on....

Meh. Patience I guess.
    lmao, what has been read.....

1.Natty muscle looks better than muslce built with steroids yeah?

2. Dont load up on every supplemetn as 99% are a waste of $$$

2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post
    How do you explain Alan Aragon's logic then:

And what about Intermittent Fasting??

@2gramsoftren; i believe protein post workout is important....but as above, there is an overlap of most nutrients, its the stomach is always digesting and working.

More information here:
    http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top...-debunked.html
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123915821
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132304563
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131821473

so you've just agreed with me here lol? you believ protein post workout is important. protein is am acronutrient, post workout was the timing...???

PLUS i.F supports it EVEN more, primarily HIGHEST amount of cals post workout then tappering down (carbs TOO)

i dont know what we're aaruging about anymore lol?

johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnycash123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    Meal timing is still very important. I mean what is the point of lets say eating all your daily calories 5 hours after a gym session? Makes no sense.

As long as you eat breakfast, pre and post workout then the rest is just a bonus.

I mean how shiit would your workouts b if you go to the gym at lets say 5pm and you haven't eaten a thing for the day. You will feel like ass, have a shiit workout and not to mention you will be severely catabolic.

But at the end of the day calories in vs calories out determines if you lose or gain weight....but getting to that number (i.e meal timing) is still very very important.
    Go tell that to one of the biggest guys on this forum, cant remeber his name, eats fasted most of the time. You should try it, serioulsy there is not any difference imo also.

Lol you need to do some more research seriously, you don't go catabolic until 48 hours +. Going catabolic after not eating for 15 hours, that makes alot of sense from an evolutionary/survival stand point.(scarasm)

Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First day back in the gym after being off sick, feltgoodman. Down about 3.5kg in 6 weeks.

Zedok, I will rape you back when off spread.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *
    IPF 105kg

Originally Posted by johnnycash123 View Post
    lmao, what has been read.....

1.Natty muscle looks better than muslce built with steroids yeah?

2. Dont load up on every supplemetn as 99% are a waste of $$$
    Put up a pic captain smart mouth or stfu. You better be juicey as at about 6% or you're just a *******.
    Trying to make fun of someone trying to stay natty.

I might not be the biggest guy in the gym, but I go harder than anyone. Even the juicer's. It's not my fault I'm having a hard time growing my arms.

Secondly, have you tried every suppliment. I've read so many sites saying that 99% are a waste of $$$. Sigh at the uneducated sheep jackasses who know it all and can't back it up. Maybe you could stfu and grate some chedder cheese on my abs *******!

Negged!

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by johnnycash123 View Post
    Go tell that to one of the biggest guys on this forum, cant remeber his name, eats fasted most of the time. You should try it, serioulsy there is not any difference imo also.

Lol you need to do some more research seriously, you don't go catabolic until 48 hours +. Going catabolic after not eating for 15 hours, that makes alot of sense from an evolutionary/survival stand point.(scarasm)
    I don't know about you, but i would probably drop dead at the gym training Dorian Yates style (the way i train) with no food in me.

I don't really care wat other ppl do either, everyone is different and just because something works for someone, doesn't mean it will work for u.

Basically i am just giving my opinion about the warrior diet, which i am entitled too. I don't think it makes much sense and i would find it almost unbearable to do. Funny how no top IFBB Pro does it aye .
    Last edited by KouRon; 10-18-2011 at 03:11 AM.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

I don't know about you, but i would probably drop dead at the gym training Dorian Yates style (the way i train) with no food in me.

I don't really care wat other ppl do either, everyone is different and just because something works for someone, doesn't mean it will work for u.

Basically i am just giving my opinion about the warrior diet, which i am entitled too. I don't think it makes much sense and i would find it almost unbearable to do.
    Yeah. I hate the droves of sheep that think they go to the gym. Funny how 99% of these jock idiots look decent. Just because you read Arnies workout book, doesn't mean that is how you HAVE to train.
    THERE IS MORE THAN ONE FRIGGEN WAY TO TRAIN AND DIET!

2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2GramsOFtren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    let settle this with an eat off lol.

Originally Posted by 2GramsOFtren View Post
    haha yeah. Fark this deadlift ****. I once polished off 2kg of clouds, 500 grams of ghost drops, 2 thin crust chicken domino pizzas and 8 litres of sprite zero one night. Ahh the good old days of Toms confectionary warehouse. At least I did some damage to that place before I vowed never to eat a simple sugar till I die.

MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MicsHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Basically i am just giving my opinion about the warrior diet, which i am entitled too. I don't think it makes much sense and i would find it almost unbearable to do. Funny how no top IFBB Pro does it aye .
    Unless you take god-awful amounts of GH and cell-tech, IFBB pros are not a good place to look for training advice lol

Put up a pic captain smart mouth or stfu. You better be juicey as at about 6% or you're just a *******.
    Trying to make fun of someone trying to stay natty.

I might not be the biggest guy in the gym, but I go harder than anyone. Even the juicer's. It's not my fault I'm having a hard time growing my arms.

Secondly, have you tried every suppliment. I've read so many sites saying that 99% are a waste of $$$. Sigh at the uneducated sheep jackasses who know it all and can't back it up. Maybe you could stfu and grate some chedder cheese on my abs *******!

Negged!
    Good on you for staying natural (srs), how was i making fun of you in anyway,( i prob shouldnt of started with lmao)? It just what you said is not very accurate. You shouldnt be telling people to waste money on supplemetns when everyone knows the majority of them are a waste of money or make a 0.01% difference. And yes i have tried alot and they dont make a scrap of difference, i went through everything when i first started out thinking the flashy labels will make me hoooge, whey, fish oil and a coffee pre workout is all that is needed, save your hard earned money buddy, dont give it to the scum bags that own these companies.
    Last edited by johnnycash123; 10-18-2011 at 03:34 AM.

Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andybird has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha yeah. Fark this deadlift ****. I once polished off 2kg of clouds, 500 grams of ghost drops, 2 thin crust chicken domino pizzas and 8 litres of sprite zero one night. Ahh the good old days of Toms confectionary warehouse. At least I did some damage to that place before I vowed never to eat a simple sugar till I die.
    Did you die?

Somebody aware me on Dorian Yates' training, sounds hardcore.
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *
    IPF 105kg

WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000)
    im on this, hopefully this threads still up for some post pictures ;d nomimsayin
    Bring on picture sigs.

rapeback

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2gramsoftren....u were explaining how important meal timing is...

And i provided a lot of evidence to suggest otherwise...

Sorry to burst ur bubble but the whole insulin spiking and smashing carbs in the 1 hour window after working out just doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things.

There is actually a protein window that u need to get that food in..........and its around 24 hours.

A study recently done debunked 10 myths of nutrition...one actually stated that those who smash a protein shake DIRECTLY after they finsih their last set, will have 30% less protein synthesis as compared to someone who waits a whole hour after their workout......it also mentioned that there is a higher protein absorbtion rate when a second shake is drunk, an hour after the first...

but i dont really care what any1 else does..im just regurgitating what is out there and what researchers have found in their studies.

The best diet is one that suits the individuals schedule and makes them happy.

zedok, calm down bro, Johnny cash just $h1t stiring....a lot of ppl do believe supps are a waste of money, but like u said : if u have some spare cash why not try something out....even if they arent doing that much at least they give u the mental edge...

Im sick of arguing about diet...if anyone wants the truth, do some basic research and u will see.

Now lets get back to talking bout working out and picking heavy stuff up off the floor

pros are eating 6000 calories a day, coz of the drugs they are on, basically impossible to eat in one meal. But they are def not eating clean, the majority of their diets is "dirty" pizza icecream etc...

But yeah i reread your post and agree, not eating to 5pm would be a bit tough for me as well, but in the morning it can be a nice change if you cant be bothered eating.

Originally Posted by Andybird View Post
    Did you die?

Somebody aware me on Dorian Yates' training, sounds hardcore.
    Youtube it dorain yates blood and guts gives you his exact workouts.

Ffs man for the last time i did not mention meal timing

i fkn said macro-nutrient timing!

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Seems like cutting is getting some of you *******s already. Cool thy jets my turbo bros, we still got 6 weeks left!

Thought i should check in; 3.2km run this morn followed by back and abs this arvo. Gone jack abs to 3 x week, I want em joooooocy.

New diet and training regime seem to be working. Training in hoodies now too to get rid of the extra water since I'm drink 9000 liters a day.

Halfway through first bottle of Hydroxycut, can't say I'm feel in any different... Oh well, we shall see in 6 weeks.

Cut on Aussie brahs, cut on.

<3

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    srs? U like parma's my boy??

PM me...i got a proposition for u...involving money

carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) carnage1985 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone answer my poo question godammit

i'm up for it aslong as it dont involve the chips brah .. im not a chips fan lol

and frmo what i've read....ur a parma champ lol

Parmy not Parma you Vic weirdo

Ffs man for the last time i did not mention meal timing

i fkn said macro-nutrient timing!
    Macro nutrient timing is meal timing from what i understand? As meals are made up of macros, carbs, fats and protein.

What progressive wrote in his above post is pretty much spot on, and imo could even be extended longer than a 24 hour period, and it would not surprise me if everyone got there calories in every second day and made similar results.

stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevematic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the numbers on the scales aren't changing, but i'm seeing veins that i haven't seen before so i must be doing something right.

the problem is i can't lift atm and i bet when i go back it will be like the first time joining a gym

bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about non-Australian cutters?