Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up West Coast Roasting Company

For the unaware, this is a mom/pop coffee company owned/operated by poison...

Ordered a pound each of the Ethiopian and the Guatemalan as a little birthday surprise for the special lady friend, who's a coffee connoisseur. Order shipped from CA to MA in two days... Contents smell phenomenal, and I could tell by palming the bags that the beans were extremely fresh and still oily.

poison helped through PM and answered a couple of questions for me so I could choose the right beans for her, so I just wanted to draw some attention to the company itself, as well as the customer service.

Have to hold off on brewing the first cup 'til the 23rd, but I'm looking forward to it... Will happily supply reviews of each.

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great stuff here!

http://www.wcrcompany.com/

In for support

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [Earlier post deleted] Smits, being as the Kona is out of stock, understandable for this season, I'd make a similar order. I'm in the need of a few lbs as the reserves from *bucks are almost gone.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    [Earlier post deleted] Smits, being as the Kona is out of stock, understandable for this season, I'd make a similar order. I'm in the need of a few lbs as the reserves from *bucks are almost gone.
    Will text following first sip. Think I'm going for the Guatemalan first, via French press.

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is **** but, hey, I'm in a bodybuilding forum.

Master of The Universe laneanders's Avatar
    laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by placebro View Post
    Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee, right off the trees I mean. That was good. This is **** but, hey, I'm in a bodybuilding forum.
    I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois. The baritone was this guy named Kip Diskin, big fat guy, I mean, like, orca fat. He was so stressed in the morning...

Aside from quoting one of my favorite movies, this thread is relevant to my interests. Why you no plug your company Poison? I am a big fan of some gourmet coffee.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I prefer the term Freedom Press
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    I prefer the term Freedom Press
    What year is this?

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    For the unaware, this is a mom/pop coffee company owned/operated by poison...

Ordered a pound each of the Ethiopian and the Guatemalan as a little birthday surprise for the special lady friend, who's a coffee connoisseur. Order shipped from CA to MA in two days... Contents smell phenomenal, and I could tell by palming the bags that the beans were extremely fresh and still oily.

poison helped through PM and answered a couple of questions for me so I could choose the right beans for her, so I just wanted to draw some attention to the company itself, as well as the customer service.

Have to hold off on brewing the first cup 'til the 23rd, but I'm looking forward to it... Will happily supply reviews of each.
    I love doing this late at night when I'm thinking of you Smitty..
    Last edited by COUNTRYMIKE; 08-19-2011 at 01:22 PM.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, this is unexpected, ha. I'm glad you got the coffee OK, smitty....my suggestion is Ethiopia. I'm in love with that stuff.

I've been roasting for 8 years now. I apprenticed with a master roaster for 2 years, and have had my own business going for 5 years or so. I don't mention it here because it's not a coffee forum (though coffee IS the original preworkout ). But smitty let the cat out of the bag now, I guess. My day job, I'm a bodyguard for Hollywood celebrities, but I dream of beans. You ever see The Rundown, with The Rock? He's sitting in front of a mansion in his pickup, listening to a cooking show on AM radio, taking notes about chantrelle mushrooms or something, then it pans out and becomes apparently he's a bodyguard, sitting outside some rich guys house. That's me, except I'm smaller, poorer, and less handsome. I roast ever batch to order, and send it out by 2 Day USPS. I'm buying beans other roasters won't even think of buying, cost 2-4 times what most roasters use.

I've answered a LOT of questions in the misc about coffee gear. If anyone needs a new machine or grinder, etc, just ask. I don't sell it, but know what's good.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Wow, this is unexpected, ha. I'm glad you got the coffee OK, smitty....my suggestion is Ethiopia. I'm in love with that stuff.

I've been roasting for 8 years now. I apprenticed with a master roaster for 2 years, and have had my own business going for 5 years or so. I don't mention it here because it's not a coffee forum (though coffee IS the original preworkout ). But smitty let the cat out of the bag now, I guess. My day job, I'm a bodyguard for Hollywood celebrities, but I dream of beans. You ever see The Rundown, with The Rock? He's sitting in front of a mansion in his pickup, listening to a cooking show on AM radio, taking notes about chantrelle mushrooms or something, then it pans out and becomes apparently he's a bodyguard, sitting outside some rich guys house. That's me, except I'm smaller, poorer, and less handsome. I roast ever batch to order, and send it out by 2 Day USPS. I'm buying beans other roasters won't even think of buying, cost 2-4 times what most roasters use.

I've answered a LOT of questions in the misc about coffee gear. If anyone needs a new machine or grinder, etc, just ask. I don't sell it, but know what's good.
    Is this real life? Sounds more like an underground drug syndicate
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's pretty crazy, because I, too, am a bodyguard for Hollywood celebrities. Only I am handsome and muscular as well, so it's pretty glamorous, all things considered.

I don't know **** about coffee though
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VPX_Sports View Post
    Is this real life? Sounds more like an underground drug syndicate
    Would you like to try my best colombian?

Starkk, my day job sucks. I'm a glorified nanny (for kids and adults), and concierge. It's just customer service, with muscle. I draw the line at changing diapers.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    Will text following first sip. Think I'm going for the Guatemalan first, via French press.
    What kind of burr grinder do you have?
    -Spurgeon

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Starkk, my day job sucks.
    having a rough day, bro?

I know something that would make you.... FEEL GOOD

Guess what it is?

GUESS WHAT IT IS!!

DONT MAKE ME POST THE ****ING INGREDIENT PANEL BRO

the only time I use my burr grinder to swim

having a rough day, bro?

Guess what it is?

GUESS WHAT IT IS!!

lUlzzzzz
    -Spurgeon

What kind of grinder do YOU have?

having a rough day, bro?

Guess what it is?

GUESS WHAT IT IS!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137389893

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Analogy time
    Smits= _Smitty_
    SAN rep= poison
    West Coast Roasting Company coffee= poison #2
    Dr. Feel Good= Rohypnol

A long time BB member known around here as Smits is a kind and caring gentleman. Unbeknownst to his lady friend, he surprises her with some of the best coffee known to mankind for her Bday- West Coast Roasting Company. A very convincing SAN rep persuaded Smits into buying this with his deception and pimpery. This SAN rep then slipped a Dr. Feel Good into both parties' coffee drinks....and well....if you have a dirty mind you can imagine what happened from there.
    Last edited by Supplement-Slut; 08-19-2011 at 02:16 PM.

It's actually all Genomyx' fault.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would you like to try my best colombian?

Starkk, my day job sucks. I'm a glorified nanny (for kids and adults), and concierge. It's just customer service, with muscle. I draw the line at changing diapers.
    The Pacifier starring Poison

Nothing spectacular, just an old Cuisinart that I haven't used in ages.

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    *Analogy time
    Smits= _Smitty_
    SAN rep= poison
    West Coast Roasting Company coffee= poison #2
    Dr. Feel Good= Rohypnol

A long time BB member known around here as Smits is a kind and caring gentleman. Unbeknownst to his lady friend, he surprises her with some of the best coffee known to mankind for her Bday- West Coast Roasting Company. A very convincing SAN rep persuaded Smits into buying this with his deception and pimpery. This SAN rep then slipped a Dr. Feel Good into both parties' coffee drinks....and well....if you have a dirty mind you can imagine what happened from there.
    I awoke with slits in my dick and they smell of Breakfast Blend Folgers.

It's actually all Genomyx' fault.
    Technically, it was Matt's posts on FB that sent me your way.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I still got 10lbs of malabar gold (kona) so good.

Gonna have to look into some of this.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

mix them with a scoop of Big Blend White Chocolate or Vanilla Cappuccino (srs)

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I still got 10lbs of malabar gold (kona) so good.

Gonna have to look into some of this.
    Malabar Gold is Indian coffee.

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do your beans have any other uses? Im not good with coffee
    Benes

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Malabar Gold is Indian coffee.

I seriously thought it was a brand of kona.

I didn't buy it online, got it from my pops he buys green beans and roasts them himself. He sent me some about a month ago.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    Do your beans have any other uses? Im not good with coffee
    Everyone likes coffee, some people just don't know it yet.

But sure, it makes great gifts, SO's love it, it calms adhd peeps sometimes, it can make your car smell nice if you leave the bag inside, and a bag of beans can always serve as a bookend or doorstop.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I seriously thought it was a brand of kona.

I didn't buy it online, got it from my pops he buys green beans and roasts them himself. He sent me some about a month ago.
    It's actually a blend of Indian and other beans, trademarked by Dr Josuma, up in Menlo Park. It's very low-toned, sweet, and unique, very different flavor profile.