Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up 9 days out from first comp pics from when i was 120lbs till now

some of you might recognize me, that's because i had to create a new account to change my name. but i've been working out since 07, and have been a member on bb.com since then.

when i started i was in high school and was 120lbs 5'6". The thing that really sparked me was watching 300 haha. my 18yr old mind back then wanted to be like a spartan. So i decided to start training around may 2007

It is now 4 yrs later and i am about to enter my first competition at the wbff world championships on august 27th as a fitness model.

so here is a time line of pictures of my progress from start to now.

currently i am just above 3% bodyfat and 139-144lbs depending on my glycogen levels same height as when i started.

This is me in grade 12

This was 6 months later i think put on some size, but as you can see some fat as well prob around 140

This was a yr later i think again, with more size but as you can see more bodyfat i think i was around 160lbs at this point

2 yrs later at this point i started modeling i was 145lbs and 9% body fat here

Taken 3 weeks out from competition around 4-5% body fat

2.5 Weeks out

And these were taken last sunday 14 days out from competition 3-4% body fat and im at 139-143lbs now

9 days away from my first comp now pretty excited, hopefully my transformation can inspire people to keep at it. i often get asked what keeps me motivated? well i want to win this contest. but after a while of working out it really becomes pretty easy, it just becomes such an integral part of your life that you put no more thought into it then brushing your teeth.

*EDIT*

Here is my workout schedule and diet
    Keep in mind that i am in contest prep mode at the moment so following my exact diet and workout plan may not be best for you.

I do i 6 day split

*Example of my workout plan while cutting*
    sunday- rest
    monday-legs
    tuesday-back
    wednesday-chest
    thursday-abs
    friday-bis&tris
    saturday-shoulders

*Example of my bulking split*

I still split the muscle groups and what ever is next in line for training i will carry over to the next week. I don't know where it came to be that you need to workout everyone of your muscle groups per week, but you don't... if you didn't fit it in just carry it over

2 week example

sunday-rest
    monday-legs
    tuesday-back
    wednesday-rest
    thursday-bis&tris
    friday-shoulders
    saturday-abs

sunday-rest
    monday-chest
    tuesday-legs
    wednesday-rest
    thursday-back
    friday-bis&tris
    saturday-shoulders

and so on and so on... if you are working out with a 4 day split you can do the same but with 4 days.

The reason i train like this instead of cramming it all into one week is that
    1.I well expend alot less energy per workout
    2.I can hit the muscle group alot harder
    3.Ample recovery time
    4.I realized when i started training that i am making a change in my life, so what was the rush??

Now onto my workouts
    Again this is how i like to train and it may not be the best for everyone
    All my exercises are done to the tempo of 3 sec up and 3 sec down.

Remember that you are in the gym to stimulate your muscles.. and not just to pick up weights.. so if you need to go lighter go lighter..

Make sure perfect form becomes apart of goals

When i train my chest only my chest will be sore and same goes for all other muscle groups.

I do all my workouts to 5 sets and the same rep ranges

Rep ranges are

2-light sets at 12, to warm up
    1-set at my heaviest 6-8 reps - to failure
    1-set at slightly lighter 10 reps - to failure
    1-set at much light less then half of 8 rep max- to 25 reps

It is important to make sure your 2 heavy sets are to failure, so find a weight get a spotter and train like that. And remember a spotter is there to "spot" not lift the weight for you..

By mixing the rep ranges i find that i train both muscle fibers and i find that after a few weeks of training higher reps my muscles evened out, so i've always kept it in.

*Leg Day*
    Squats
    Leg Press
    Leg extensions
    lying down hamstring curl machine
    seated hamstring curl machine
    *calves i don't use the same rep ranges*
    for calves i jump on the upright leg press machine and i do 7 sets of 30 reps
    15 of which my legs are straight and 15 of which my legs are bent.

*Back Day*
    Lat pull down wide grip
    Lat pull down close grip
    Seated rows close grip
    Seated rows wide grip
    Stiff leg dead lifts (I switched to stiff legs dead lifts because the weight was getting too heavy on regular and i don't want to risk an injury.. and i find there is no need really for my goals to go that heavy, it would be more of a ego thing to do them now)

*Chest Day*
    Flat Dumbbell press
    Incline press
    Decline cable press (most people do flys on the cable machine, but i find if you do a press instead you get wayy better stimulation. It is important that you do them properly though as most people when doing a press on cables will "over reach") I will try to post a video on how i do this later
    Incline Flys

*Bi's & Tri's*
    Alternating curls with supination (Form is crucial here arms should always be at your sides and never move forward or backwards during the curls, if they are then lower the weight.. it is much harder to do these when done properly)
    Barbell curls(following same principle of alternating)
    Tricep cable push down
    close grip bench
    dips

*ABS* (you don't train any other muscle group everyday, so why should your abs be any different?, Go heavy!! if you want nice deep cuts, instead of flat abs you need to build them up)

standing cable crunch(when doing this flex downwards, and envision bringing your legs up to your chest, rather then crunch downwards as this will help in form. For lower abdominal)
    kneeling cable crunches
    ticktocks(external obliques)

crunches on decline bench started at most level position and going higher each set.(VERY IMPORTANT! 90% of people do not do these properly, most people simply pivot and end up stimulating their leg flexors instead! When you do these you want to start fully crunched, and "roll" down. stopping around parallel, and continuing the rest of the way with just your upper adbominals)
    *Will Try to post video of this*

and side crunches (none weighted)

*Shoulder Days*
    Military press
    front raises but instead of the standard hand faced down, have your hand facing up, with elbow slightly bent. I find this stimulates your front delt wayy more
    Side laterals. (I will do 6 sets of this and after my 1st heavy controlled set i will go really heavy thrust it up pause for a second and 4 seconds down. and then back to controlled reps)
    Rear laterals

*Diet*
    Again right now i am on contest diet so this will not apply for alot of you guys.

I do a carb cycle
    so 3 days of low carbs followed by 2 days of "high carbs"
    on low days i consume less then 100g of carbs 230g of protein and i always keep my fats under 50g
    high carb days i will reduce my protein to 150g and up my carbs to 250g, taken in the morning and pre and post workout.

I train at night. so between my breakfast and pre workout i have 9hrs where i do not consume carbs, where my body is using fat..

When loading carbs, i keep it to 50g per meal as your body can only absorb so much at a time.

I found that by eating every 2-3 hrs but keeping the carbs to low glycemic carbs such as brown rice, yams etc. i could still "bulk" with low fat gain.

*Sample Diet Of a Low Carb day)
    (I work in a trade so realistically i can not be eating solid foods every 2-3 hrs, so supplement in protein shakes.. If you can eat solid protein do so)

8am-40g of steel cut oats(25g of carbs)
    6 egg whites
    fish oils and vitamins

10am- protein shake

12pm-150g of chicken
    a bunch of veggies
    and a package of shirataki noodles (http://www.shiratakinoodles.net/)
    Those noodles are amazing while dieting a 250g package has only 40calories and like 4g of carbs. You can get those at asian supermarkets in the refrigerated noodle section.

2pm- protein shake

4pm- A can of low sodium tuna
    1 slice of whole grain bread with no fat cream cheese(20g of carbs)
    (the reason i eat bread here is because it is easy, if i have yams preped i would eat them instead)

6pm-1mr and a bcaa

Post workout-2 rice cakes and shake
    1hr later a meal with 150g of chicken, lots of veggies and what ever aloted carbs are left for the day.

and a shake before i go to sleep(ive tried casein shakes and to be honest for the cost of them i found no difference between taking whey before i sleep and casein)

with bulking, i would follow pretty much the same plan but up my carb intake..

This is what i do, and if you feel that i am doing something wrong. then dont take my advice.
    Last edited by Joejn; 08-19-2011 at 06:26 AM. Reason: added info

Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WOW my mind is blown, and i am mirin hard! Congratulations, care to share your beginner routine to help pack on mass? As well as bulking diet? GREAT job, heres some rep for you
    Going for 220 lb

Rep back everytime

-- R.I.P Zyzz --

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonglex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sick progress man, I wish ya the best of luck for your upcoming competition! Measly reps to ya, brudah!

WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillsWinning has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's safe to say you've fit the spartan role lol. Great job man.

hard work and consistency weRise's Avatar
    weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50) weRise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    congratulations bro! i really need to cut, any tips?

Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imahorsymoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5 star thread, would fap to again.
    Florida Crew

HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HAZE93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too want to one day be a spartan

johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jeeeeesus man you are my idol! i was exactly what u looked like in highschool but i only started to do somethin about it a few months ago.. my mind = blown, congratulations man im sure u will win the contest one day
    Re-born and ready to go

Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joejn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marleau12 View Post
    WOW my mind is blown, and i am mirin hard! Congratulations, care to share your beginner routine to help pack on mass?
    As well as bulking diet? GREAT job, heres some rep for you
    one thing i have learned over the yrs is to not bulk how i did lol, i learned my bulking back then from bro science.. but now i have a much greater understanding

so rather then tell you to just eat, eat, eat. i found that if you time your nutrient properly you gain size while not gaining too much fat.
    the key is to have frequent meals, and try to not consume too much fat when you consume carbs. on my cut i was carb loading for a shoot, so those 2 days i had
    200g of protein, 350g of carbs and less then 50g of fat, and i gained muscle at 4% bodyfat lol.

so to summarize for your size i would consume at least 1.3g of protein per lb. and keep most of your carb intake in the morning and just before and after your workouts
    by doing this you still burn fat and gain. eg i eat breakfast at 8am and i dont have carbs again till around 6 before my workout and the rest i will have after my workout.

Originally Posted by Jonglex View Post
    Sick progress man, I wish ya the best of luck for your upcoming competition! Measly reps to ya, brudah!
    Thx man, right now the competition is the only thing on my mind!

Originally Posted by WillsWinning View Post
    It's safe to say you've fit the spartan role lol. Great job man.
    thank bud!

Originally Posted by weRise View Post
    congratulations bro! i really need to cut, any tips?
    It would depend on how fast, how much and what you are willing to sacrifice to do cut. let me know and i'll try to give you more tailored advice

Originally Posted by HAZE93 View Post
    I too want to one day be a spartan
    Honestly just keep at it, find a physique you want and set your goals. and never give yourself an excuse to not go to the gym!

FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightThePoW3R is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Amazing progress! Congrats you are so shredded bro! Very ideal physique. If you can bro pm me some details about your cutting diet. Not exactly the whole thing obviously but maybe some tips.
    Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Snuggie Crew***

McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) McLarenGTR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    amazing bro. whats ur cutting diet? and how long do you bulk/cut for?

ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Amazing. Great job. Very inspirational.

NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amazing job man, mirin' hard. Very inspiring too. Your at pretty much where my goal is, I don't want to be HUGE I just want a great amount of muscle and cut as fawk. Reps for you man.
    Current Stack:
    Optimum Nutrition's 100% GS Whey
    Creatine Mono
    MyoFusion Milk Chocolate
    Melatonin for sleep aid

Notoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Notoday has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Also do want cutting help/tips. You are looking great dude! Thanks for helping us all out

Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kagura has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn!! nice!!

jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jerzydawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Amazing man.

Originally Posted by FightThePoW3R View Post
    Amazing progress! Congrats you are so shredded bro! Very ideal physique. If you can bro pm me some details about your cutting diet. Not exactly the whole thing obviously but maybe some tips.
    Originally Posted by McLarenGTR View Post
    amazing bro. whats ur cutting diet? and how long do you bulk/cut for?
    Originally Posted by NickShelters View Post
    Amazing job man, mirin' hard. Very inspiring too. Your at pretty much where my goal is, I don't want to be HUGE I just want a great amount of muscle and cut as fawk. Reps for you man.
    Originally Posted by Notoday View Post
    Also do want cutting help/tips. You are looking great dude! Thanks for helping us all out
    Thank you everyone, all the support truly means alot! im off to bed right now but tomorrow i will for sure post some info on my training and diet !

comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) comedyguy126 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    amazing 0_0
    4-14-11 - 260lbs
    6-26-11 - 228lbs
    7-23-11 - 222lbs
    8-06-11 - 220lbs
    8-20-11 - 217lbs
    9-20-11 - 211lbs

Goal by 12-1-11 - 190lbs

ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsMrGreen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow insane gains dude look great!
    ~Milk is for babies.....Beer is for men.

Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,
    Vascular be thy veins
    Nine sets of lunges,ten reps be done,
    To add girth as it is to strengthen.
    Give us this day our daily protein,and forgive us our fats,
    As we forgive those who eat fat too.
    And lead us not into overtraining,nor deliver us pizzas,
    For thou art the king of the dumbell,the power clean,and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

~Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results.

Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Red2Gain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in

fkn mirin bro

dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dudeyys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude! Simply incredible! Your story is exactly like mine. I weighed 128 lbs at 6'1 almost 2 years ago. I now weigh 190 with 10% BF =D... I always get stoked when I see a super skinny kid get yoked. Honestly, great condition. Good luck on your comp man. Looking forward to seeing more updates from you. Cheers.

buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by dudeyys View Post
    Dude! Simply incredible! Your story is exactly like mine. I weighed 128 lbs at 6'1 almost 2 years ago. I now weigh 190 with 10% BF =D... I always get stoked when I see a super skinny kid get yoked. Honestly, great condition. Good luck on your comp man. Looking forward to seeing more updates from you. Cheers.

If all this process cost me 4 years as well like you said, then I will never start lol

Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is what I'm aiming for, I'm 5f4 and around your 160lbs pic with maybe a little less body fat :P

Good inspiration for me, repps

except I was fat when I started lol
    Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation

iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10) iamdrewhaha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man I'm amazed with your progress. Could you help me out?

I'm 148-149. 5"11 at 9-10% body fat. i'm training to get up to 150-155 with 5-6%body fat.
    my routine is
    monday:chest/bi's *light cardio to finish it up
    tuesday:back/tri's *light cardio to finish it up
    wednesday:shoulders+abs *sometimes i do light cardio*
    thursday:legs+forearms
    friday:abs+cardio
    saturday: cardio

my macros are
    1687kcal maintenance

Protein= 1.4 * 130.056 = 182.0784 = grams of protein per day

Fats = .50g x 148 = 74 grams of fat per day

Carbs = 2g per lb of weight = 2 x 148 = 296g of carbs per day

also, i'm having a piss off of a time gaining ab mass :\

ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow that must have taken a lot of determination.

mellinox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mellinox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mellinox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mellinox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mellinox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mellinox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mellinox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mellinox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mellinox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mellinox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That is very, very impressive. Repped

Bukendaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job man. Props

Lukebb15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    amazing man. super job.

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Really good progress, but I wouldn't say you're 3-4 bf% in the last pic. Perhaps like 5-6% tbh.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

Hypereon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoa! That to me is the perfect size! You just put some determination in me man! Currently I look like you in your first image but hopefully I will end up like this.