Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post

Additionally, this dominant/submissive thing is too rigid IMO. A 'feminine' woman is NOT submissive by default. I don't know where people get that idea from. Nor is a woman submissive if a man holds a door for her, picks up the check, etc. Nor is a man dominant by default when he does these things. Yes, there are some dominant and submissive games that men and women play during the courtship phase, but this in no way implies that either is dominant or submissive through and through.

no...

brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had no idea there were still women that expect men to pay for everything, do everything you ask, give you money, presents, etc.

i feel sorry for the men that are with women like this, but then i dont because theyre stupid for doing the things in the first place

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're entitled to your opinion. But I don't want to live in that 'perfect' world. I'll take the flawed, human one where men approach women, and that's okay. But the best part is there are more men out there that still hit on women, as opposed to men expecting women to take on that 'male' role. Call the 'game' between males and females dominant or submissive, but it is what it is and it works for many women, and men too. And it certainly works, and has always worked for me. So why fix what isn't broken? I like the 'type' of men that approach me, I like them a lot. The types that will not approach me are most likely the types that refuse to play that game, and more power to them. We certainly weren't in any way meant for one another, and it's good to know that from the start. Finding the 'type' that's right for each of us is big part of good game, as is finding someone that's good for our personality types.

Additionally, this dominant/submissive thing is too rigid IMO. A 'feminine' woman is NOT submissive by default. I don't know where people get that idea from. Nor is a woman submissive if a man holds a door for her, picks up the check, etc. Nor is a man dominant by default when he does these things. Yes, there are some dominant and submissive games that men and women play during the courtship phase, but this in no way implies that either is dominant or submissive through and through. Trust me, I know some very dominant women who play that game, and play it well. And I know some men who might appear dominant based on a dominant approach, but later end up sucking on the delicate toes of their mistress.

It's all a game, and in the name of good, clean boy and girl fun. No sense of modernism will ever convince me to lose the sense of fun I have with my man, or to define my femininity by 'equal' standards. Gack! Where's the fun in that? No thanks, I pass. There are enough men out there that enjoy masculine/feminine game.
    *shrug* I don't see anything "masculine" about a woman opening a conversation with a guy or asking him out (or whatever).

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    *shrug* I don't see anything "masculine" about a woman opening a conversation with a guy or asking him out (or whatever).
    And that's okay. We can agree to disagree, and to do what's right for each of us. That's all that matters in the long run.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

And that's okay. We can agree to disagree, and to do what's right for each of us. That's all that matters in the long run.

so your argument has no substance?

neat

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    True enough.

jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for advice everyone lol encouraging it was misc. Although i am not at this gym anymore since i am heading out to college tomorrow!! Ill use your helpful ways in college as girls be mirin' in the school gym lol

AVI: 179 pounds. Jelly? ThCweights's Avatar
    ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000)
    Simple bruh,

Approach and talk to her with. Radiate a confidence charisma and a sense of control of the situation.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brickbullhouse View Post
    I had no idea there were still women that expect men to pay for everything, do everything you ask, give you money, presents, etc.

i feel sorry for the men that are with women like this, but then i dont because theyre stupid for doing the things in the first place
    Heck I feel sorry for them. And I am a woman!
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThCweights View Post
    Simple bruh,

Approach and talk to her with. Radiate a confidence charisma and a sense of control of the situation.
    ^This exactly. Confidence and charisma are highly attractive. Not cocky though. Just be yourself.

Some guy came up to me and complimented me on my deadlift last week, between sets. No big deal.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Heck I feel sorry for them. And I am a woman!
    Same here!

DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DefendDadeCo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ask her for a spot.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DefendDadeCo View Post
    Ask her for a spot.
    Oh I don't know about that one... I personally am less than thrilled to spot random dudes at the gym for reasons that range from being afraid that they lift so much more than me that I may hurt myself trying to spot them to not wanting to deal with their sweat and BO at close proximity. But that's just me. I don't ask others to spot me either.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in this life...you snooze you lose....talk to her before she gets a bf...or maybe she already does....
    "Never be a prisoner of your own style." (Armin van Buuren)

preciosa04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I definately agree! A compliment goes along way. They work for me
    Originally Posted by Ashlei View Post
    My thoughts too...talk to her before or after your workout. Or you could say hey in passing or compliment one of her lifts. I became friends with this guy at the gym just because he complimented my lifts and broke the ice (wasn't interested in him, but it's almost the same concept).
    "You Deserve What You Settle For"
    Dont ever settle for what little others feel you deserve.

skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50) skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50) skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50) skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50) skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50) skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50) skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50) skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50) skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50) skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50) skybluefran will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't see why you can't just approach her or if she looks like shes finished approach her then.. i agree with

I find there is a submissive side to a woman who waits for a guy to approach her. Plus if guys are WAITING for women to do all the work they will be waiting A VERY LONG TIME.....

its easier to buck up and do it yourself.

In a perfect world BOTH men and women would approach each other, its just not in MOST womens genetics. PLUS they have enough men approach them, who have confidence, they would rather talk to vs go chase...
    I didn't know women had problem approaching men anymore :S

jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Now, now. Why are you still engaging in convo with legit retards? Why are you upset that I don't 'have' to hit on men, nor do I want to? Why does this bother you? If you're male, is it a personal thing, do you need women to hit on you? Is it a preference? Do you also split checks on dates? If you're a female, do you really go out of your way to hit on men? If so, then good for you. I hope you find everything you're looking for, and I'm sure you will.
    I split checks on dates lol and btw Leonardo dicaprio is not your type??? You are such a liar lol you would freak I'd he knocked on your door right now.....get off your high horse...how the hell do you know youre worth approaching to begin with...sounds a bit conceited...like you think all eyes are on you at the gym...the focus of male attention....perception is such an important word

amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10) amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10) amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10) amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10) amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10) amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10) amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10) amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10) amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10) amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10) amateurfemale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I definitely hate it when somebody bothers me during a workout (especially staring and/or drooling, grow up man!)....or to make it worse they stop me in the parking lot.....then i start thinking the dude is a creep and i reach for my pocket .380 pistol. My advice would be to talk to her IN the gym with people around to break the ice. Thats my .02 cents.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    teabag her via an unsolicited spot when she's benching. It'll make a great conversation starter. If she already has a spotter, push them out of the way.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jd251985 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by amateurfemale View Post
    I definitely hate it when somebody bothers me during a workout (especially staring and/or drooling, grow up man!)....or to make it worse they stop me in the parking lot.....then i start thinking the dude is a creep and i reach for my pocket .380 pistol. My advice would be to talk to her IN the gym with people around to break the ice. Thats my .02 cents.
    Reps

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this thread is full of contradictions....

Originally Posted by amateurfemale View Post
    you do realize what you suggest is contradictory...

I hate when someone bothers me during a workout - to be on the safe side talk to her IN the gym... OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK?????

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    I hate when someone bothers me during a workout - to be on the safe side talk to her IN the gym... OOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK?????
    When the options are to talk in the gym and incur the wrath of her displeasure or talk to her outside the gym and get shot... I'd go with talking to her in the gym.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    When the options are to talk in the gym and incur the wrath of her displeasure or talk to her outside the gym and get shot... I'd go with talking to her in the gym.

I thought talking to them outside would be better - since shes not working out and while she may be on her way home at least you're not interrupting her workout where she could also have said gun...

from what Ive seen at the gym most women are receptive to talking during treadmill time or while working out...

soooo Idunnodoglol.jpg

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)

I thought talking to them outside would be better - since shes not working out and while she may be on her way home at least you're not interrupting her workout where she could also have said gun...

from what Ive seen at the gym most women are receptive to talking during treadmill time or while working out...

soooo Idunnodoglol.jpg
    Quick talking is no big deal. Even if I'm in the middle of working out anything complimentary (and short) is welcome

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quick talking is no big deal. Even if I'm in the middle of working out anything complimentary (and short) is welcome
    nice boobies.
    Time To Re-Schedule

Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    nice boobies.
    Is that your quick talking pick up line? lol

Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this thread is full of contradictions....

you do realize what you suggest is contradictory...

Thinkin' this too....

I usually don't talk to other people in the gym for the sole fact that I'm there to workout, but conversations happen in a social setting. I keep my IPOD playing so the annoying azz people don't bother me, but sometimes someone still feels the need to interrupt. The other day I had to hear some old dude talk about how he looked so much better than me at my age.. lol I ended up just walking away. As far as the girls, the area I'm at, they are all about attention so you could talk to any of them anytime.. They dont care..

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is that your quick talking pick up line? lol
    Not really. My point is that what one person thinks is a compliment can be a turnoff, as well.

So what would be a legitimate compliment that you'd like?
    Time To Re-Schedule

Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Not really. My point is that what one person thinks is a compliment can be a turnoff, as well.

So what would be a legitimate compliment that you'd like?
    In the gym: compliment my lifts. Easy way to start a conversation too.

In the gym: compliment my lifts. Easy way to start a conversation too.
    strong dead-lifts she-brah....

your delts are super

you ever need a massage on those - I could def. relieve some tension...

over some wine........

:}

strong dead-lifts she-brah....

your delts are super

you ever need a massage on those - I could def. relieve some tension...

over some wine........

:}
    she-brah...lol

Oh hai!

Yep, those would definitely do the trick for me.