Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaybles15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you female miscers sometimes wish that certain guys would approach you.

So I am not one of those guys trying to flurt with girls at the gym bc i go there to lift and get my work in. Recently though i have ran into a problem. There is this girl that keeps checking me out, and i be mirin her as well. She knows how to lift and I am pretty sure she doesnt want to break her workout for me as well. After a while its gotten to the point where everytime she finishes a set she walks past me to 'look over the railing.' I think its obvious she wants to talk but id feel beta if i break my workout for her. So the question, have any of you serious lifting girls ever made it apparent that you wanted a certain guy talk to you? if so would you find it annoying if he came up to you no matter how cute he is?

thanks for the input and inb4 you're beta for even making this thread. Trust me i feel beta but ive never ran into this situation lol need help female misc.

DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nobody knows what your chick thinks.

I am ok if people wants to talk with me, I like people. What I do not like is when men are asking sex.

jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamwicker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no duh!! -__- lol

Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its not beta to approach a girl in the gym.. If its obvious and the signs are there, go for it.. Its a big difference striking up a conversation or saying hi when you pass her vs stalking her throughout the gym.. Too many guys on here have a very clouded definition of being "beta".. You not doing anything is being a beta pu$$y! There are always people that can't be bothered in the gym, but in your case, she wants to be bothered (at least by how you make it sound).....

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know where to find the type I'm looking for. I know how to put myself out there, and what this type is looking for in a woman. The bravest of the bunch will approach, pushing the relationship potential forward.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post
    I know where to find the type I'm looking for. I know how to put myself out there, and what this type is looking for in a woman. The bravest of the bunch will approach, pushing the relationship potential forward.

lol why would anyone want to be with someone thats like this

"lolz im so good, even the kind of man i want has to come and get me, the end"

what kind of lazy retardation is this

cool story bro
    Last edited by brickbullhouse; 08-18-2011 at 02:31 PM.

khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khowcroft81 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Either talk to her at the water bubbler. Or on the way to the car. If u see her every day she prob leaves close to same time. Man up u have nothing to be ashamed of. If she is a jerk about it. Screw it. Then now u know shes sucks so u woukdnt wanna be with her anyways.

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by khowcroft81 View Post
    Either talk to her at the water bubbler. Or on the way to the car. If u see her every day she prob leaves close to same time. Man up u have nothing to be ashamed of. If she is a jerk about it. Screw it. Then now u know shes sucks so u woukdnt wanna be with her anyways.
    My thoughts too...talk to her before or after your workout. Or you could say hey in passing or compliment one of her lifts. I became friends with this guy at the gym just because he complimented my lifts and broke the ice (wasn't interested in him, but it's almost the same concept).

ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ashlei View Post
    My thoughts too...talk to her before or after your workout. Or you could say hey in passing or compliment one of her lifts. I became friends with this guy at the gym just because he complimented my lifts and broke the ice (wasn't interested in him, but it's almost the same concept).
    ^^^this...also you could ask her if she knows about negatives, help spot her.. etc. that way your not really interfering with her workout trying to intensify it If shes really been mirin you brah...the only thing that stopping her from talking to you is you, go up to her, not beta at all
    Gaining weight, while looking great :D

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brickbullhouse View Post
    lol why would anyone want to be with someone thats like this

"lolz im so good, even the kind of man i want has to come and get me, the end"

what kind of lazy retardation is this

cool story bro
    Indeed! But I put myself where I know they can come and get me. That's proactive on my part.

And guess what? It works! I'll NEVER approach a man, not for all the tea in China. I don't have to and don't want to, sorry for that.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Indeed! But I put myself where I know they can come and get me. That's proactive on my part.

And guess what? It works! I'll NEVER approach a man, not for all the tea in China. I don't have to and don't want to, sorry for that.
    Why is that? Just curious....

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Put Leonardo Dicaprio in front of her and she'll change her mind in a heartbeat.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Katelyn15 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just go for it. Just walk up to her say "hi" make a bit of small talk. Its not like shes going to blow up and be like "How dare you break up my workout? Ive got exactly 30 seconds to do another set, and you now ruined it!"

brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) brickbullhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

looked at sig

realized i am talking to a legit retard

exiting thread

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Why is that? Just curious....
    If I have to start doing something I swore I'd never do in order to get a man, then I'd have to seriously reevaluate my game and how it's failing me. Thus far, I've never had to hit on men, and I will never do it. I'm not a gender 'equalist,' nor will I ever be.

Originally Posted by Austere View Post
    Put Leonardo Dicaprio in front of her and she'll change her mind in a heartbeat.
    Erm, no thanks, not my type.

looked at sig

realized i am talking to a legit retard

exiting thread
    Yes, yes! You are both wise and interesting.

csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50) csreborn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not sure why you would be beta for breaking your workout and going up to a random chick you don't know and talking to her. it's only beta if you are the guy at the gym who talks and talks and talks but never asks them out. I roll my eyes to this on the cardio all the time, thinking omg just stfu man.

Just walk up to her confident with a good attitude and say hey, if she has any interest it will fall in line. if not just tell her gl and get back to work.

If I have to start doing something I swore I'd never do in order to get a man, then I'd have to seriously reevaluate my game and how it's failing me. Thus far, I've never had to hit on men, and I will never do it. I'm not a gender 'equalist,' nor will I ever be.

Erm, no thanks, not my type.

Yes, yes! You are both wise and interesting.

neat you sound like you would fit in well in the 1950s

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol yeah.

I don't mind approaching a guy, but only after non-verbal stuff like in the OP's example doesn't get him to approach me first. I prefer for them to approach me though.

Now, now. Why are you still engaging in convo with legit retards? Why are you upset that I don't 'have' to hit on men, nor do I want to? Why does this bother you? If you're male, is it a personal thing, do you need women to hit on you? Is it a preference? Do you also split checks on dates? If you're a female, do you really go out of your way to hit on men? If so, then good for you. I hope you find everything you're looking for, and I'm sure you will.

Now, now. Why are you still engaging in convo with legit retards? Why are you upset that I don't 'have' to hit on men, nor do I want to? Why does this bother you? If you're male, is it a personal thing, do you need women to hit on you? Is it a preference? Do you also split checks on dates? If you're a female, do you really go out of your way to hit on men? If so, then good for you. I hope you find everything you're looking for, and I'm sure you will.
    enjoy your submissive part in relationships

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jaybles15 View Post
    So I am not one of those guys trying to flurt with girls at the gym bc i go there to lift and get my work in. Recently though i have ran into a problem. There is this girl that keeps checking me out, and i be mirin her as well. She knows how to lift and I am pretty sure she doesnt want to break her workout for me as well. After a while its gotten to the point where everytime she finishes a set she walks past me to 'look over the railing.' I think its obvious she wants to talk but id feel beta if i break my workout for her. So the question, have any of you serious lifting girls ever made it apparent that you wanted a certain guy talk to you? if so would you find it annoying if he came up to you no matter how cute he is?

thanks for the input and inb4 you're beta for even making this thread. Trust me i feel beta but ive never ran into this situation lol need help female misc.
    Couple of things:
    - If you don't want to break her workout and yours, wait until you are both done, then approach her on your way out of the gym.
    - If you think in terms of what's "beta" and what's "alpha", you are totally beta. No seriously. Women don't think in those terms and generally find it lame as hell. Just saying.
    - If I guy is REALLY cute, no woman will find it annoying if he approaches her.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10) teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10) teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10) teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10) teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10) teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10) teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10) teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10) teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10) teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10) teeewoods is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My attitude is if they cant come up and talk to me then they are not good enough.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by teeewoods View Post
    My attitude is if they cant come up and talk to me then they are not good enough.
    How is it working for you?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You swore that you'd never approach a guy? That just seems.... odd to me.

If it's working for you, more power to ya!

I just can't stand it when some of my female friends cry about "there are no good guys out there" and when I ask them if they've ever asked a guy out they just bertstare me. *rolls eyes*

I just can't stand it when some of my female friends cry about "there are no good guys out there" and when I ask them if they've ever asked a guy out they just bertstare me. *rolls eyes*
    I've approached guys before, not really a big deal to me. In general do guys like it when girls approach them first?

Some ladies still think the tale of Sleeping Beauty has real life applications.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Katelyn15 View Post
    Just go for it. Just walk up to her say "hi" make a bit of small talk. Its not like shes going to blow up and be like "How dare you break up my workout? Ive got exactly 30 seconds to do another set, and you now ruined it!"
    Hi, I saw you over by the squat rack doing curls... you know what they say about people who curl in the squat rack?

I hear you. And it's not as odd as you might think--there are many females like me, and many that are not. What I find odd is that some would believe that 'all' women would be one way or another. Or that 'all' women need to be out hitting on men.

I'm not one of those complainers, and I've done very well for myself. Before I married, I did Internet dating and found a honey pot of good men, incredibly awesome men. So I don't understand women who claim there are no good ones out there, when in fact there are plenty--too many actually. Truthfully, I think the complainers don't know what they're looking for in the first place, so they put it on men instead.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hear you. And it's not as odd as you might think--there are many females like me, and many that are not. What I find odd is that some would believe that 'all' women would be one way or another. Or that 'all' women need to be out hitting on men.

I'm not one of those complainers, and I've done very well for myself. Before I married, I did Internet dating and found a honey pot of good men, incredibly awesome men. So I don't understand women who claim there are no good ones out there, when in fact there are plenty--too many actually. Truthfully, I think the complainers don't know what they're looking for in the first place, so they put it on men instead.
    I find there is a submissive side to a woman who waits for a guy to approach her. Plus if guys are WAITING for women to do all the work they will be waiting A VERY LONG TIME.....

its easier to buck up and do it yourself.

In a perfect world BOTH men and women would approach each other, its just not in MOST womens genetics. PLUS they have enough men approach them, who have confidence, they would rather talk to vs go chase...

just my .02

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    I find there is a submissive side to a woman who waits for a guy to approach her. Plus if guys are WAITING for women to do all the work they will be waiting A VERY LONG TIME.....

its easier to buck up and do it yourself.

In a perfect world BOTH men and women would approach each other, its just not in MOST womens genetics. PLUS they have enough men approach them, who have confidence, they would rather talk to vs go chase...

just my .02
    You're entitled to your opinion. But I don't want to live in that 'perfect' world. I'll take the flawed, human one where men approach women, and that's okay. But the best part is there are more men out there that still hit on women, as opposed to men expecting women to take on that 'male' role. Call the 'game' between males and females dominant or submissive, but it is what it is and it works for many women, and men too. And it certainly works, and has always worked for me. So why fix what isn't broken? I like the 'type' of men that approach me, I like them a lot. The types that will not approach me are most likely the types that refuse to play that game, and more power to them. We certainly weren't in any way meant for one another, and it's good to know that from the start. Finding the 'type' that's right for each of us is big part of good game, as is finding someone that's good for our personality types.

Additionally, this dominant/submissive thing is too rigid IMO. A 'feminine' woman is NOT submissive by default. I don't know where people get that idea from. Nor is a woman submissive if a man holds a door for her, picks up the check, etc. Nor is a man dominant by default when he does these things. Yes, there are some dominant and submissive games that men and women play during the courtship phase, but this in no way implies that either is dominant or submissive through and through. Trust me, I know some very dominant women who play that game, and play it well. And I know some men who might appear dominant based on a dominant approach, but later end up sucking on the delicate toes of their mistress.

It's all a game, and in the name of good, clean boy and girl fun. No sense of modernism will ever convince me to lose the sense of fun I have with my man, or to define my femininity by 'equal' standards. Gack! Where's the fun in that? No thanks, I pass. There are enough men out there that enjoy masculine/feminine game.