pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10)

jamie easons live fit trainer

Hey guys! Has anyone seen Jamie Easons Live fit trainer? This is a link to day 1*http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jami...e-1-day-1.html
    I really like Jamie, I think she looks amazing and she is a huge inspiration but I hate how her program supports all these bodybuilding myths like 'eat every 3 hrs to boost your metabolism' and ' no carbs after 7pm'
    Any thoughts???*
    www.pinkbarbells.com

heatherra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatherra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatherra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatherra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatherra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatherra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatherra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatherra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heatherra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not sure about the training myths..i have to eat every 3 hours or so just so that my blood sugar doesn't drop too low (yay hypoglycemia! x.x) But i did do a sample meal plan day of hers and the macros came out to only 1130 cal 91g carbs 16g fat and 161g protein is she assuming everyone will adjust intake to the right amount for their body/fitness level/bulk/cut/etc?

Not sure how i feel about the plan yet...

pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10) pwincessami is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by heatherra View Post
    I am not sure about the training myths..i have to eat every 3 hours or so just so that my blood sugar doesn't drop too low (yay hypoglycemia! x.x) But i did do a sample meal plan day of hers and the macros came out to only 1130 cal 91g carbs 16g fat and 161g protein is she assuming everyone will adjust intake to the right amount for their body/fitness level/bulk/cut/etc?

Not sure how i feel about the plan yet...
    1130 cal?? wow! that is really low! and phase 1 is supposed to be the muscle building phase! how can anyone build muscle with 1130 cal???
    www.pinkbarbells.com

dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's odd... I calculated out the calories for a day of the meal plan using myfitnesspal.com and it came out to something like 1890cal, 200+ carbs, 22 fats, and 169 protein... Which I thought was a tiny bit too high for me at least. So I was thinking about just cutting out them nasty egg whites at the end of the day. (It'll be a struggle for me to eat them every morning.) I like how it seems to be a solid eating program, and the fact that you can choose from sample meal options on some of the meals if you don't like what she originally laid out. The training program seems good to me, though I think it'll be a challenge at first to go from push/ pull type splits to seriously working the heck out of different body parts on different days.

I'm really excited though about starting this plan on Monday 8/22. I'm in the middle of planning out my grocery list to fit the diet. I'm curious to hear others' opinions on the plan as well.
    *Dollface33*

Lifting heavy makes me FEEL sexy..now that's motivation!

twistedgrip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like how the workouts are laid out - mind you this is something I have trouble planning and normally end up doing WAY too much cardio.

I started this training program today, we'll see how it goes. I'm not big on some of the nutritional plan, so I've modified that part a bit for myself (keep in mind it's still a lot stricter than I normally am). Can't wait to post progress pictures in 12 weeks
    www.twistedgrip.ca

Originally Posted by dollface33 View Post
    That's odd... I calculated out the calories for a day of the meal plan using myfitnesspal.com and it came out to something like 1890cal, 200+ carbs, 22 fats, and 169 protein... Which I thought was a tiny bit too high for me at least. So I was thinking about just cutting out them nasty egg whites at the end of the day. (It'll be a struggle for me to eat them every morning.) I like how it seems to be a solid eating program, and the fact that you can choose from sample meal options on some of the meals if you don't like what she originally laid out. The training program seems good to me, though I think it'll be a challenge at first to go from push/ pull type splits to seriously working the heck out of different body parts on different days.

I'm really excited though about starting this plan on Monday 8/22. I'm in the middle of planning out my grocery list to fit the diet. I'm curious to hear others' opinions on the plan as well.
    Are you sure about the kcal break down? Kcal look ok for a muscle building phase but fats are too low!! When I roughly estimated kcal they came out less than 1500...
    here is an idea about the diet..why dont you use the sticky to calculate your needs. You could eat about 100 kcal over maintenance or at maintenance for phase one since it is a muscle building phase and then eat slightly below?? This way macros will be right for you?! just a thought...
    www.pinkbarbells.com

Kshenz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today is day one of the program and I'm excited!! As far as "bodybuilding myths" go - I don't think those are "myths" - especially the eating part. If it worked for more than just her (Tosca Reno's advice is actually along the same line - every 2-3 hours), then it's not a myth. And if you've seen Ms. Eason's FB page - you'll see her before pictures (and that's also before she was diagnosed with breast cancer), you'll see she wasn't one of "those girls from school" (I'm assuming you meant skinny girls).

As for calories - I've been on a 1200-1400 calorie limit (which is the right amount for the RIGHT SIZE me) - and that first breakfast, ohhhh wow that was huge!!! 5 egg whites is A LOT. And I packed our food last night for today (i'm saying "we" and "our" coz I'm doing this with my fiance - we've been working out a lot together ever since I moved to his gym), WOW, that was A LOT of food!! I'm not even gonna attempt to count those calories - coz I know I'll hyperventilate! Anyway, there are some that started the program a week ahead and they've seen some changes already. So I'm just gonna have to trust Ms. Eason on this one, and follow her plan!

I'm definitely not hoping to look like her (I feel that I'm just much stockier - never been skinny or "light" --- she looks GREAT, nothing against that at all) but I'm definitely hoping to drop some serious body fat and lean out!

Londonlady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm also starting the program today as well. I've been working out for a while so I've already been eating every 2-3 hours because I'm hungry! But I'm wanting to switch up my routine and thought I'd give it a try. I'm also changing the meal plans slightly for my needs as I go, but going to try to stick to as many fresh and clean foods as possible. Excited to see how it all goes and the change in 12 weeks time! Good Luck to you ladies who are doing the program!

dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pwincessami View Post
    Are you sure about the kcal break down? Kcal look ok for a muscle building phase but fats are too low!! When I roughly estimated kcal they came out less than 1500...
    here is an idea about the diet..why dont you use the sticky to calculate your needs. You could eat about 100 kcal over maintenance or at maintenance for phase one since it is a muscle building phase and then eat slightly below?? This way macros will be right for you?! just a thought...
    LOL. I've already done that way back when. I know how many calories and grams of carbs, fats and protein I should be eating each day. I just meant that I personally don't plan on eating 1890cals. I'd be substituting things here and there to make up for my needs. And I agree, I also thought the 22 grams of fat was way too low..
    *Dollface33*

So I'm on day two of this program. My thoughts:

I ate every thing as listed in the meal plan yesterday except the egg whites at the end of the day and the stats came out to be: 1561cal, 139c, 33f, 162p. I was a bit under on the calories than what I need, and I need to up those fats a little bit, but those are easy changes to make. I'm SO happy about getting that much protein. I've had a goal of 170grams of protein each day and up until now usually only average about 120- 130 grams a day. This morning, instead of egg whites (I decided I just CAN'T eat them- I hate them so much!!) I ate a tbsp. of PB with my plain rice cakes and drank a protein shake with 1 scoop chocolate PP and 1.5 cups of almond milk. It still fits within the plan nicely. After tracking calories for today, when I get home from work I'll have the perfect amount of cals and macros left for my dinner. I start the training session today after work.
    *Dollface33*

sexykitten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started her program and I can hardly wait to see some awesome results in 12 weeks!

Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moraphiend is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm on week two of this program and I love the workouts. Even though you aren't required to do cardio, I still do. I like cardio (maybe I'm weird).

The diet has been a challenge for me, but it has really given me great insight into 'clean eating'. I really love her recipes, too! I'm a big fan of her
    protein bars, turkey muffins, and fish in foil. I haven't been very good about the eating schedule -- but the guidelines have really helped me to get more of a realistic idea of what and how I should be eating. I also really enjoyed the video of her in the grocery store talking about the way she buys groceries. It was cute!

Also! Love her arm workouts!

Originally Posted by Moraphiend View Post
    I'm on week two of this program and I love the workouts. Even though you aren't required to do cardio, I still do. I like cardio (maybe I'm weird).

The diet has been a challenge for me, but it has really given me great insight into 'clean eating'. I really love her recipes, too! I'm a big fan of her
    protein bars, turkey muffins, and fish in foil. I haven't been very good about the eating schedule -- but the guidelines have really helped me to get more of a realistic idea of what and how I should be eating. I also really enjoyed the video of her in the grocery store talking about the way she buys groceries. It was cute!

Also! Love her arm workouts!
    OOH! I agree! I'm ending my 2nd week on the program and I haven't taken my measurements (I plan to take them after the first month is over) but I swear my tummy already looks smaller and my butt is definitely shaping up more. I love her arm workouts too. It may just be that I was following a push/pull split for so long, and inconsistently at that, but I can already see a big difference in the shape of my arms and I feel so much stronger. I'm really excited to see how things will have changed even after the first month.

I have been doing a little cardio too. Average of about 30 min. of interval training 3- 4 days each week. She said the workouts should take about an hour to 1 1/2 hrs, but I find I'm done with them after 45 minutes and I still have the energy to do it, so I do it to add to calorie deficit.
    *Dollface33*

Registered User Dazzling Danielle's Avatar
    Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Londonlady View Post
    I'm also starting the program today as well. I've been working out for a while so I've already been eating every 2-3 hours because I'm hungry! But I'm wanting to switch up my routine and thought I'd give it a try. I'm also changing the meal plans slightly for my needs as I go, but going to try to stick to as many fresh and clean foods as possible. Excited to see how it all goes and the change in 12 weeks time! Good Luck to you ladies who are doing the program!
    Thats exactly what I am doing too! Those meal plans are definitely made so that you can cater them to your own personal preferences as long as you stay on track! I love the workouts! At first glance they looked super easy but I have been SO sore! Its awesome! good luck with your goals!!

Londonlady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dazzling Danielle View Post
    Thats exactly what I am doing too! Those meal plans are definitely made so that you can cater them to your own personal preferences as long as you stay on track! I love the workouts! At first glance they looked super easy but I have been SO sore! Its awesome! good luck with your goals!!
    Haha, I agree, the exercises have looked easy but man am I sore as well! This past weekend I veered off track with my eating a bit. Had an out of town visitor and it was my b-day so I had a dessert or some sweet for about 4 days in a row! Not going to beat myself up though and I'm back on track now! Thank you, good luck to you as well!

Registered User Dazzling Danielle's Avatar
    Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000) Dazzling Danielle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Londonlady View Post
    Haha, I agree, the exercises have looked easy but man am I sore as well! This past weekend I veered off track with my eating a bit. Had an out of town visitor and it was my b-day so I had a dessert or some sweet for about 4 days in a row! Not going to beat myself up though and I'm back on track now! Thank you, good luck to you as well!
    Ya definitely dont beat yourself up about it! Thats what is awesome about this program is that it is supposed to teach us how to fit a healthy lifestyle into our lives! We are all going to have those slip ups sometime but its what we do after that really counts! Keep working hard!!!

SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpinStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, so I'm going to try this plan as well. Long story short, I had test run and I eat too little and workout too intensely. My body is holding on to everything I eat, so trying to start the fat burning again.

Three Questions:
    1) Where is the fat in the plan?? I saw an article about how she likes almonds/almond butter, but where in the weekly diet does it say "FAT SERVING"?

2) She has some great recipes, i.e Pumpkin Pancakes, but can we use that instead of 5 EGG WHITES EVERY morning??? And for that matter, aren't the yolks, in small amounts good for you?

3) No cardio at the beginning ? I'm a advanced spin/step instructor. I teach 5x a week.....should I start at phase 2???

Thanks for any input. I've worked really hard after having a baby to lose 100lbs. I'm stuck, want to get to 12-15% body fat ( at 19.5 now). Upset that I've put my body in "starvation mode" and scared to up calories to lose weight....so I tend to have too many questions. HA!

angggx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

12 week trainer.

Hi,

Im on week 2 of phase 1 of the livefit trainer, but i think my calorie intake of 1200 a day ( or just over) is too low on days that im lifting.

What calorie intake do other people have, and how much protein/carbs etc is that?

I use My Fitness Pal to track my food in a day.

Angela

lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000) lexagon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm just at the end of week 5 and everything seems to be going ok. I think I need to work on my macros a little more though. I can't seem to meet my goals on workout days. I have to add some more food in somewhere but I'm not sure where. And when you add the exercising in there it gets worse LOL. I know I"ve been losing a little and my body feels better, but I'm pretty sure that I'm just way too low. I cut out the eggs @ night because I just couldn't handle that many. Maybe I need to add something else in there instead. I was worried about eating too much apparently I need to worry about eating too little.

That said I love the program. I can't believe I'm almost 1/2 way through already. I figured it would be like the rest of my plans and I would give up by now, but I just keep pushing myself as I love seeing the results. Good luck to everyone still participating!

celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) celesteazul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Question regarding the Small meal option on the Jamie Easons live fit trainer

Does anyone know if I can substitute the Homemade Carrot Cake Protein Bars with the others she has up like the Lemon Protein bars or Pumpkin Protein bars??????

TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can sub whatever you want. I don't like general meal plans for everyone - not everyone needs the same intake! Calculate what YOUR body type needs and use her plan as a GUIDE!

I love the workouts though! I'm on phase 2 and I feel rock hard I'm not doing well with diet since I only eat once or twice a day so that'll be hindering me a lot. It is much easier having your workouts planned out for you! And this seems to do the trick! Although that first Ab day phase 2 hurt like crazy lol

Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Frautthanna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Drug Interaction Dextroamphetamine Belladonna

agiffedge, glasscontainer org/ - buy phentermine The benefit of changing your overall thinking is that it won?t just help you while on the medication, it will cure your physical mentality for life glasscontainer org/]phentermine no prescription

mermaidontop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I just finished JE 12 week live fit. First off I'd like to say it was well laid out and the videos were a big help. This is the first program after a gazillion I've actually followed to the "T". I missed maybe 5 workouts total and followed the diet plan per my calculations. I totally avoided alcohol and sweets,which is something I usually enjoy on occasion. In the end there was no movement at all on the scale, (crazy!) I'm only hoping that my body fat and muscle ratio made some change. I've been in the gym for years, 47 yr old female at #130, 5'6, about 20% BF. Just wondering if I need a tougher workout and a nutrition coach cuz I can't get my body to budge at all. I know my stats are decent, but I really wanted to drop some BF and add the muscle for at least the summer. I don't blame the program at all, I'm just baffled by my body's resistance to change out of comfort zone. Any nice suggestions would be appreciated.
    "Knowledge is Power" "Lack of, is Fear"

hotpily34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone, I also started the Live Fit 12 week program. This week is the end of Phase 1. Loving the workout plans! I am eating super clean and haven't cheat in the last 4 weeks! I am already seeing some results. I also teach a Cardio class "Zumba Fitness" twice per week and I am loading on protein intake to help my muscles. I am also taking the supplements that Jamie recommends. I look forward in posting pictures at the end of my 12 week program. I love the protein bars! I really don't mind eating egg whites every day/twice per day! I want to see results, so I am sticking to this program and to the diet! Good luck to everyone!!!
    HotPily

Looks better than Weird xxentric's Avatar
    xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxentric is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hiiii!! Been reading the questions, answers and well, pretty much all the posts on here and ya'll have been very helpful! I am ending Week 4 of Phase 1 this week and I am so excited for Phase 2! The main reason why I am doing Jamie's program is gain muscle. My foremost worry is that I am not eating enough. I am not following the meal plan to a T but try to substitute like most of you have done. Still, I am uncertain. So I started using myfitnesspal.com this week. I am VERY new to bodybuilding/weight lifting and really don't know a lot about kcals and such.

Can I run my totals by you guys?
    Day - Calories/Carbs/Fat/Protein
    Mon - 1512/45/24/149
    Tues - 1118/55/31/149

I am very petite. 95 lbs only (hope to gain up to 105-110lbs) and 5' 2 1/2"

I do try to eat 5-6 meals a day since I started the program. This week I noticed that I get hungry before my next meal is due.

As far as observations and results, I've had more energy. Although I am tired and super sore, I can go home and still do chores and other activities instead of napping. My arms and legs are firming up. Abs are still the same I think.

Thanks!

hotpily34~ Congrats on finishing Phase 1!!
    Continuation is Power.

It hurts now, but one day it will be your warm up.

TeeAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi All,
    Im trying to stay motivated here....I've just started Phase 2 and finally working cardio back in. Up until now I've felt "Puffed up" and loos-er than normal. I do see my body changing but Im a bit nervouse as I've lost some definition in some areas (abs) and gained in others (Chest, arms, Legs). I've been bodybuilding for almost 5 yrs 5x a week religiously with 30 min of cardio in each session. Is phase one considered a "Bulking" phase? If so, is Phase 2 the "Cutting" phase?
    -"Chi rispetta sara rispettato"

amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amiaow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TeeAngel View Post
    Hi All,
    Im trying to stay motivated here....I've just started Phase 2 and finally working cardio back in. Up until now I've felt "Puffed up" and loos-er than normal. I do see my body changing but Im a bit nervouse as I've lost some definition in some areas (abs) and gained in others (Chest, arms, Legs). I've been bodybuilding for almost 5 yrs 5x a week religiously with 30 min of cardio in each session. Is phase one considered a "Bulking" phase? If so, is Phase 2 the "Cutting" phase?
    P1 and P2 are meant to be bulking phases but the change of calories in Week 7 puts half of P2 into cutting phase. I did LiveFit last year and got re-comp results- scale didn't change overall but fat went down and muscle went up which was good IMO. Be sure to eat enough food to have a chance at gaining any muscle, 6 weeks is not much in terms of bulking anything!
    Training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151424793

TeeAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    TY so much for that! I thought I was going bananas.

Originally Posted by amiaow View Post
    P1 and P2 are meant to be bulking phases but the change of calories in Week 7 puts half of P2 into cutting phase. I did LiveFit last year and got re-comp results- scale didn't change overall but fat went down and muscle went up which was good IMO. Be sure to eat enough food to have a chance at gaining any muscle, 6 weeks is not much in terms of bulking anything!
    -"Chi rispetta sara rispettato"