My Body, My Temple. MANOSTEEL00's Avatar
    MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000)

Post Training Journal: Lean Mass

Hey guys, I just started this program four days ago and I am already feeling the results. Ive gone from 253 to 247 during this time and can't wait for the finished product.
    6:00 am
    Meal 1: 4 Scrambled Eggs and OJ
    Supps: Phos HP Creatine, 4.5 g Prolab Glutamine, Liquid Clenbuterx, flax oil
    930 am
    Meal 2: 20 g Protien Shake
    12pm
    Meal 3: Chicken or Tuna
    3 pm
    Meal 4: 20 g Protien Shake
    545 pm
    Meal 5: Steak, fish or chicken with Veggies
    Supps: Glutamine, Animal Pak, Liquid Clenbuterx, Creatine, Flax oil
    615 pm Workout -4 day spilt
    730 Cardio (Football agility courses, shuttle runs, ect.) and HIIT
    Meal 6: 20 g Protien

My main goal is to drop about 25 pounds by the start of my freshman college football season. Wish me luck

Mark Rejhon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

Don't forget to drink the protien shake right after workout, and then also eat a realfood meal within 60 minutes after working out. The meals before and after the workouts tend to be the most important ones if you are building muscle. Then again, I see you're probably trying to lose weight, so I'm not sure what is best in that particular case.
    Mark Rejhon
    Beginner at 150lbs. Goal: Bulk up to 175lbs. [Currently: Between 160-161lbs]
    -- "A friend is someone who will be there without asking anything of you. A friend is someone you know that knows you, and accepts you."

sessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you need more "Real Food" try eating dark greens, spinach, broccolli, they are great anti-oxidents.

Try to eat more lean meat, or fish instead of all the shakes.

Are you scrambled eggs with egg substitute?(mixed egg white & yolk) or even better, try egg white omeletes.

MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000) MANOSTEEL00 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's difficult for me to eat "real food" because I am at work from 8-5. What should i do?

First of all I am not sure what you do for a living, so the accessability to a fridege, or micro....
    Well, assuming you do, or you can use a cooler.

6:00 am
    Meal 1: 4 to 6 egg whites, 1 egg, 1 cup of mixed vegies
    (you can cut them up and ziploc them for next days)
    2 cups water

930 am
    1 cup cottage cheese & 1 cup berries

12pm
    Meal 3: Chicken or Tuna Whole wheat wrap or you can even get no wheat bread for a sandwich

3 pm
    Meal 4: Chicken or Tuna Spinach Salad

545 pm change to 5:15
    Meal 5: Steak, fish or chicken with Veggies

- to heavy 1/2 before workout. Give your self 1 hr.

615 pm Workout -4 day spilt
    Supps: Phos HP Creatine, 4.5 g Prolab Glutamine, flax oil (should be taken post workout) You need an electroylte dextrose carb mix + protein added into this mix. vitamin C & E helps muscle catabolism, and an antioxidant

730 Cardio (Football agility courses, shuttle runs, ect.) and HIIT

Meal 6: 20 g Protien
    Cottage cheese is a great before bed snack, it is a slow release protein.

This is just a suggestion. I personally pre make all my food a few days prior-even the chicken, so it is grab and go. I hope this helps. But sub. with protein shakes can bloat you up too. Some are high in sodium & sugar alternative. Try more natural.

Try to eat your weight x 12 =
    But add into consideration that you are working out alot so you need to add in some calories for that. Other wise you won't just loose fat in the weight, you will loose muscle & water.
    That is why Dr. Bernstein is so famous!

I really have no idea what all those suppliments are for. Just be careful not to over do them. Remember they are not necessarily useful. Best things I can recommend is protein, MRP, gloutaimine, creatine, EFA, Multi, vitamin C & E.

I hope this helps.

Also.. my word of advice is eat the fruit, don't drink the juice.

You loose fiber in the juices, and usually they pump it with sugar.

Also, real fruit is more filling.

Great Reply Sessa. Can you give me an example of a dextrose carb mix? Also, I'm taking the multivitamin animal pak which does include many vitamines as well as I believe EFA's. Right now I'm on a low-carb diet so I am not drink OJ and not eating anything over 5 carbs except my 34 g creatine twice a day. Thanks.

How low are your carbs? Remember carbs are energy food. YES, you need them, unless you are going for a fitness show, don't limit them too much. You should have them for breakfast, and maybe even lunch. You also need them post-workout. I like to eat oatmeal protein pancakes every morning. It is 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 protein powder, 3 egg whites. fry it up, then 1 tbsp of no sugar syrup on top. Or No sugar jam.

These are examples of recovery drinks. They are high in insulin spiking carbs. Made from some sort of sugar product. Dextrose, Malitol..... This isn't the one that I take, But it is an example.
    It is a Electrolyte/Fluid Replacement/Energy mix. It will help restore your glycogen sources. You definately need to have the high carbs post workout. They say 1g/pound. But I take 50g because within 1 hr I am going home to eat dinner (chicken & sweet potato) As long as you get the 1g/bodyweight by 3 hrs. You should be fine.
    http://www.gpush.com/

Okay, but the kicker is that I am trying to loose weight most of all and want to replace the most abundant energy source with fat so my body will use that instead. I weigh 250 and I don't think I could eat that many carbs in one day.

But you want to maintain muscle mass, while you are loosing weight. As long as you use the carbs, you won't gain weight. Use use them accordingly. Energy in the morning - Oatmeal.
    Afternoon, sweet potato's are good, but if not and you if you want chicken salads.. eat a lot of vegies too.
    In the evening, only carbs will be in your post workout shake.

Give it a try. You might find your energy balance better.
    You are a very active person, don't worry about over loading on carbs. just don't eat them all the time. And NO-refined carbs.