Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Applied Nutriceuticals Triple Threat Stack Plus RPM Log

Happy to say that I was able to pick up Applied Nutriceuticals Triple Threat Stack, which includes Free Test, HGH Up and Lit UP plus RPM and will be giving it a go and keeping a log for the next 3 months. My goal is 10lbs of lean muscle and strength gains in Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift. Will be keeping a log on Face Book and Bodybuilding.com starting today complete with meals, workout logs and product reviews.

I am a personal trainer @ Dave Fisher's Powerhouse Gym in Torrance, CA and founder of L.Keys Fitness. I've played Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestled and ran Track. I'm more athletic (fast and explosive) and powerful than "buff".

You can check my profile, but my stats are:

Height: 6'4"
    Weight: 220lbs (Goal: 230lbs)
    Body Fat: 10.8% (Goal: 8.5%)

Bench Press: 275 x 12 (Goal: 315 x 12)
    Squat: 355 x 8 (Goal: 405 x 8)
    Deadlift: 335 x 15 (Goal: 375 x 15)
    Barbell Row: 275 x 12 (Goal: 315 x 12)

Was a fan of HGH Up. Had been using that product with awesome results. I've stuck to Protein, Creatine, BCAA, Glutamine plus HGH Up with great results, but have hit a plateau that I want to smash through. So far in about 3+ months of using weights (before I was going more P90X style workouts) I've went from 203lbs to 220lbs...body fat went from 8.8% to 10.8%. I've added about 100lbs to my squat and 50lbs to my bench. I'm really looking for this stack to take me to the next level physically (muscle hardness, vascularity, lower body fat and definition) and strength/power wise. I've heard raised libido is a side effect too, but we'll see...

I will post more stats, as far as measurements, and personal best and eating plan later in the thread. I'm running late for my workout!!! And I'm excited to get this stack started!

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for this soon to be EPIC log!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Registered User QuarterbackSack's Avatar
    QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subbed!
    Guaranteed results or your old body back

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IN! For Epic Log!(with EPIC stack)
    Last edited by MrAnaconda; 08-17-2011 at 02:49 PM.
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LKeysFitness View Post
    Happy to say that I was able to pick up Applied Nutriceuticals Triple Threat Stack, which includes Free Test, HGH Up and Lit UP plus RPM and will be giving it a go and keeping a log for the next 3 months. My goal is 10lbs of lean muscle and strength gains in Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift. Will be keeping a log on Face Book and Bodybuilding.com starting today complete with meals, workout logs and product reviews. I am a personal trainer @ Dave Fisher's Powerhouse Gym in Torrance, CA and founder of L.Keys Fitness. I've played Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestled and ran Track. I'm more athletic (fast and explosive) and powerful than "buff". You can check my profile, but my stats are: Age: 27 Height: 6'4" Weight: 220lbs (Goal: 230lbs) Body Fat: 10.8% (Goal: 8.5%) Bench Press: 275 x 12 (Goal: 315 x 12) Squat: 355 x 8 (Goal: 405 x 8) Deadlift: 335 x 15 (Goal: 375 x 15) Barbell Row: 275 x 12 (Goal: 315 x 12) Was a fan of HGH Up. Had been using that product with awesome results. I've stuck to Protein, Creatine, BCAA, Glutamine plus HGH Up with great results, but have hit a plateau that I want to smash through. So far in about 3+ months of using weights (before I was going more P90X style workouts) I've went from 203lbs to 220lbs...body fat went from 8.8% to 10.8%. I've added about 100lbs to my squat and 50lbs to my bench. I'm really looking for this stack to take me to the next level physically (muscle hardness, vascularity, lower body fat and definition) and strength/power wise. I've heard raised libido is a side effect too, but we'll see... I will post more stats, as far as measurements, and personal best and eating plan later in the thread. I'm running late for my workout!!! And I'm excited to get this stack started!
    Awesome- really looking forward to this
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**

Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great stats. Good luck.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for the fun!

WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've never heard of or seen that gym in Torrance, I'm going to have to go check it out. Do you ever hit up Golds on Hawthorne or the 24 hour fitness over there?

Oh by the way I'll be following and if I ever see you around then all the Lit-Up you can drink on me buddy.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm

******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LKeysFitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid View Post
    I've never heard of or seen that gym in Torrance, I'm going to have to go check it out. Do you ever hit up Golds on Hawthorne or the 24 hour fitness over there?

Oh by the way I'll be following and if I ever see you around then all the Lit-Up you can drink on me buddy.
    Hey...it's been open a little over a year now. Look up Dave Fisher...was a former Pro Bodybuilder. Good dude. Never been to Golds and the two 24 Hour Fitness' I've been too are the ones on Crenshaw and the one in Redondo Beach.

And I'm looking forward to running into you!

So today was my first day with this stack and I am impressed so far...

Last night took 5 Caps of HGH Up before bed on an empty stomach (going the old school way). Had a good nights sleep.

In the AM first thing upon waking I took 5 Caps of Free Test on an empty stomach. The serving size is 4, but bottle also says "Do Not Exceed More Than 6 Caps A Day" so I figure there is some leeway. Free Test on first impression has a gnarly smell...like it's really potent type of smell. It's not mild at all. But there was no weird after taste or upset stomach after taking it. No real significant effect and that's not expected after the first day...that's why I'm running a 12 week cycle.

After my first half of work I come home in the afternoon and it's 45 minutes pre-workout so I take 2 RPM caps with 2 scoops of Lit Up (Peach Tea flavor - THE BEST tasting pre-workout I've taken bar none...taste literally like Peach Tea Kool-aid goodness...dont' overdose!). I immediately notice the tingling sensation and "pin pricks" associated with Beta-Alanine kicking in...gotta be good quality...around my cheeks, nose, shoulders and chest...then down the my finger tips...Good feeling...getting amp'd for my workout! As time goes on I notice my mood increases, I have good focus, I'm not as sore in the areas I worked previously in the week and a decent pump. I feel like I'm ready to blow it up in the gym. Stuff does what it says. (Side note: I took Lit Up by itself yesterday and while my energy was increased and my mood up, stacking it with RPM today definitely boosted the pump and intensity - good combo!)

During the workout (Back day) I retained my energy level, didn't become nauseous and kept my pump. Had problems before with pre-workouts dying off half way into the workout leaving me feeling wasted, dehydrated and wanting to vomit...on top of not being able to eat properly after the workout session...because of all the stims. Thanks to the minimal stims in this stack I felt none of those effects. If anything it kept me in a good mood for the rest of the day and I retained a decent tight "pumped" feeling...it didn't die off.

Tonight...I'll take another 5 caps of HGH Up and look foward to what I know from experience is: Faster recovery time, a good nights sleep and some gnarly dreams. Never had such awesomely vivid dreams before.

Measurements (Don't have any specific measurement goals - except bigger legs! Love legs! Mine are long!)
    Shoulders: 53"
    Chest: 45"
    Arms (Both): 17"
    Hips: 39"
    Waist: 34.5"
    Thighs: 25.5
    Calves: 16"
    Forearms: 13"
    Neck: 16"

My routine is:
    Monday: Legs
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wednesday: Back
    Thursday: Shoulders - Calves
    Friday: Arms

So today was back day:

Pull Ups (Wide Grip): 2x15
    Lat Pull Down: 210x10, 230x10, 230x10, 240x10
    Cable Row (Close Grip): 180x10, 200x10, 210x10
    Barbell Row (Underhand Grip): 225x10, 255x10, 275x10, 275x8
    Cable Row (Homemade Attachment - Wide Grip): 190x10, 200x10, 200x10, 210x10
    Dumbbell Row: 90x10, 110x10, 120x10, 130x8
    Lat Pull Down (Extra Wide Bar): 140x10, 160x10, 170x10
    Lat Pull Down (Close Grip): 170x10, 190x10, 200x10
    Deadlift: 225x10, 315x10, 335x10, 365x8, 385x5

If you have any question or if I left something out let me know. So far, Day 1 down...and looking forward to tomorrow!

Oh yea...eating plan will come tomorrow...it's late and I gotta long day tomorrow!

Goodnight!

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in it to win it
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you are a beast to start, this should be interesting for sure
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cheese and rice you're gonna blow the fawk up

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome summary of Day 1, man. I love my peach-tea lit-up, too! Tastes fantastic. I've had many pre-workouts, just like you, that made me feel awful. Lit-up has never done this to me at all. Nice, sustained energy. I dose mine with 1 RPM and 3 Drive pills.....awesome combo. I may try the 2 RPM like you just to see how I respond.

Awesome workout, too. Strong lifts! Enjoy those 5 HgHup pills tonight. You are right, I love the dreams I have while on them. Very vivid! haha.

WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhatsaRoid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The detail you put into that summary was very nice and appreciated as you can see. I like your workout routine looking at yours I see how I can improve mine a bit. Have you tried the Lit-Up Cherry flavor? If not I'll bring some for you to try and compare, although I must say I'm a Peach Tea fan myself

Another awesome workout session today!

Updates later tonight!

Plus, I picked up NeoVar to add to the stack!!! Looking for good things to happen!

Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    Awesome summary of Day 1, man. I love my peach-tea lit-up, too! Tastes fantastic. I've had many pre-workouts, just like you, that made me feel awful. Lit-up has never done this to me at all. Nice, sustained energy. I dose mine with 1 RPM and 3 Drive pills.....awesome combo. I may try the 2 RPM like you just to see how I respond.

Awesome workout, too. Strong lifts! Enjoy those 5 HgHup pills tonight. You are right, I love the dreams I have while on them. Very vivid! haha.
    Thanks man! And that's def a nice stack right there...I'm thinking the only thing 2 RPM caps instead of 1 can do is intensify the pump you're already getting...I know that's what happend with me.

The detail you put into that summary was very nice and appreciated as you can see. I like your workout routine looking at yours I see how I can improve mine a bit. Have you tried the Lit-Up Cherry flavor? If not I'll bring some for you to try and compare, although I must say I'm a Peach Tea fan myself
    Thanks bro! And I've haven't tried Cherry yet. You def gotta stop by Dave's Powerhouse. It's an awesome gym. Has an old school feel to it. Powerlifters, bodybuilders, regular people just lifting...we get all types of people in there. Also, we've had 3 or 4 Iron Man photo shoots in the past 3 months there also. I will send you the address or even look it up on Face Book... Dave Fisher's Powerhouse Gym. I'm there pretty much all day except between 11am to 1pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm.

Thanks bro! And I've haven't tried Cherry yet. You def gotta stop by Dave's Powerhouse. It's an awesome gym. Has an old school feel to it. Powerlifters, bodybuilders, regular people just lifting...we get all types of people in there. Also, we've had 3 or 4 Iron Man photo shoots in the past 3 months there also. I will send you the address or even look it up on Face Book... Dave Fisher's Powerhouse Gym. I'm there pretty much all day except between 11am to 1pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
    Your not joking wow that gym is the real deal. I just checked out the ******** page and seen the pictures with guys big as a house lol I'd look female in that gym. I'm down to train there a bit but I have to deal with the three gym memberships I have already so I'll cancel one and see about going there. Thanks for the information and Neovar is one of my favorites so I'm sure your going to enjoy.

Day 2

So...was able to pick up some Applied Nutriceulticals Neovar today to add to the stack I already have going and actually got to try it out post-workout! I'm trying to put on 10lbs so I know this is going to help the process. Was stoked about picking the bottle up as I've heard good things about it and am a true believer in nutrition partitioning and celluar maximization. I've tried similar products claiming to do the same thing with mixed results. This stuff is legit!

Post-workout I take Waxy Maize as my carbs with my protein as a post-workout shake and so I popped the recommended dosage of 3 caps for my body weight with my shake. First thing first...I go by smell a lot of times...and Neovar def smells potent. No funny after taste or burps after taking the caps though. Later, as I get home I'm usually hungry, but not starving to eat my post-workout meal about 45 mins after post-shake, but today I was starving for another meal about 30-45 mins later. Was def excited about that feeling, because more calories means more growth...esp when the body can utilize the carbs you're intaking...and I didn't have to force feed myself to get all my food down in my post-workout meal, which is usually pretty big. As the day goes on I felt hungrier than usual...I felt like a wolf for food...and still do...I'm eating as I'm typing this up..and I don't feel full. My muscles do though. I def notice the effects of a good full, pumped and vascular feeling...also feel like my body temperature is up...feel hotter than usual... I like this stuff...no questions asked. I plan on taking it with breakfast (when I have my most carbs) and post-work (as directed - and when I have a lot of carbs also)...3 Caps each time.

I always go into taking new supplements skeptical, esp when a lot of companies claim to do something, but don't deliver...with mediocre doses and low-quality ingredients...but I'm impressed, as I have been with HGH Up for the past few months, with the rest of these supplements 'cus they are def potent and working. Of course I expect Free Test to take time to kick-in...doing 12 weeks of that...it's going to take time for Test levels to build up, which a lot of natural test booster takers don't realize and bash a product after only taking it for a week...but when it does I'm sure the effects are going to be awesome.

Today...did my 5 caps of Free Test in the AM on an empty stomach.

2 Scoops Lit Up and 2 RPM caps were awesome again today! Best pre-workout combo I've taken to date. Def noticing an enhanced mood as I go throughout the day also! NO CRASHES!

Neovar post-workout and loving it! (3 Caps)

Took 3 Caps Neovar with my dinner just now...but will switch to breakfast tomorrow.

HGH Up later tonight before bed on an empty stomach. (5 Caps)

Today was Shoulder day:

Military Press (Smith): 185x10, 205x10, 225x10, 235x10
    Lateral/Side Raises: 25x10/10, 25x10/10, 30x8/8
    Front Raises: 15x15, 25x12, 25x12
    Seated Bent Over Dumbbell Laterals: 15x15, 15x15, 20x10
    Rear Delt Machine Fly: 137x12, 152x12, 152x12
    Seated Lateral Raises: 20x10, 20x10, 20x10
    Bent Over One Arm Cross Cable Laterals: 35x10, 30x12, 30x10
    Arnold's: 40x12, 50x10, 50x8

Here's my diet:

Breakfast #1: 2 Scoops Protein Shake (BCAA'S, Glutamine), Almonds (or Walnuts)
    Breakfast #2: 6 Eggs, 1 Cup of Oatmeal, 1 Tbspn of Flax Seed Oil
    Snack#1: Tuna (or Grnd Turkey or Chicken or Eggs) and Almonds (or Walnuts)
    Pre-Workout: 1 Scoop of Protein & Carb Shake
    Intra-Workout: BCAA's, Glutamine, Waxy Maize
    Post-Workout: 2 Scoops of Potein & Carb Shake
    Post-Workout Meal: 6 Eggs, 1 Cup of Oatmeal, 1 Tbspn of Flax Seed Oil
    Snack#2: Protein and Almonds or Walnuts and Apple
    Dinner: Tuna and Black Beans or Pinto w/Mayo and 1 Tbspn of Flax Seed Oil

Will calculate the totals tomorrow...another late night and early morning tomorrow!

Your not joking wow that gym is the real deal. I just checked out the ******** page and seen the pictures with guys big as a house lol I'd look female in that gym. I'm down to train there a bit but I have to deal with the three gym memberships I have already so I'll cancel one and see about going there. Thanks for the information and Neovar is one of my favorites so I'm sure your going to enjoy.
    Yea...it's def worth it. It's inspiration to be around some of the bigger guys esp. when they life heavy...guy just did a 2 rep 590lb squat yesterday and seeing the pictures on the wall of all the bodybuilders and powerlifters that have trained makes me want to take it to the next level. Plus, the lifting tips from some of the guys are priceless. I'll get you a 2 Week Free Pass, just stop in and ask for me or Dave and you can check it out.

Great workout, man. Very strong military presses! I've been taking Neovar for a couple of months now, and have certainly seen the benefits. I know you will enjoy it.

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lovin the detail so far brotha - especially including the diet
    -Jon-
    www.appnut.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea...it's def worth it. It's inspiration to be around some of the bigger guys esp. when they life heavy...guy just did a 2 rep 590lb squat yesterday and seeing the pictures on the wall of all the bodybuilders and powerlifters that have trained makes me want to take it to the next level. Plus, the lifting tips from some of the guys are priceless. I'll get you a 2 Week Free Pass, just stop in and ask for me or Dave and you can check it out.
    Wow, thats very nice of you I'll stop in next week Monday

Day 3

Today...

Usual stack.

5 Free Test in the AM empty stomach
    3 Neovar caps with breakfast
    2 Scoops of Lit-Up and 2 RPM caps pre-workout
    3 Neovar caps post-workout
    Later on 5 HGH Up caps before bed empty stomach

I've decided to up my carb intake...so I'm going to add more fruit and other carbs where I can. Will update my diet plan later...I'm looking for growth and I know the Neovar is going to utilize those extra carbs for that purpose. Also, I am doubling my BCAA dose pre-workout and intra-workout. We will see what happens!

Today was Arms:

Barbell Curls: 75x15, 85x15, 85x15, 85x12
    Tricep Cable Pressdowns (numbers are weird on this machine): 80x15, 90x10, 100x10, 100x10
    Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curls: 25x15, 40x15, 40x15, 45x12
    Tricep Cable Pressdowns w/Rope: 75x15, 80x15, 80x15, 80x12
    Hammer Curls: 35x12, 40x12, 45x10, 45x10
    Overhead Tricep Cable Presses: 60x15, 70x12, 80x10, 80x10
    Concentration Curls: 30x12, 35x10, 35x10
    Barbell Curls (close grip): 35x15, 45x15, 45x15
    Dips: 3 x Failure

Let's keep it going!!! Cardio for the weekend...1 mile...no more, no less.

See you Monday!

Oh yea...doing my usual stack on my Off Day except no RPM and only 1 scoop of Lit-Up.

Still feeling nice and full and pumped. Lots of carbs last night and today. My wife had a baby shower at work so she brought home a cupcake cake...first time I've seen one but it was a thing of beauty and it tasted so good!

One thing I don't fear is carbohydrates, because you need them to grow and I def throw "junk carbs" in my diet sometimes because it hard to get the calories and carbs needed to put on weight. 90% of my diet is clean, but I see nothing wrong with "junk carbs" where as some people swear em off...whatever floats your boat and gets you there...

I usually load up on carbs during the weekend (most clean) to get ready for Monday...Monday is legs day and I hit it hard...and for the rest of the week. It's kinda like a reset button for my body.

Hey Guys Gals and AppNuts,

Sorry I haven't been on to update my log...my wife actually gave birth to my son on Monday!

It's been a hectic week and of course I have not been able to get into the gym! He actually came a little earlier then expected, but he is doing fine and is a healthy young boy!

Taking the rest of the week off to spend with mommy and baby and will be back at it Monday.

I'm still doing my Free Test in the AM and HGH Up in the PM...also I was getting a lot of "junk carbs" in the hospital (was there from Monday to Wedneday) so I brought my Neovar in my bag too and was taking that 2x a day with a lot of cookies, cake, brownies and other goodies people dropped off and didn't feel guilty...If anything I feel thick and full and rested from not lifting, but not bloated and icky feeling from all of the excess carbs. Thank you Neovar!?...still doing Lit-Up once a day to keep the D-Asparatic Acid built up and it helps to give me a jump start when I was dead tired from getting up everything 2-hours. No RPM's in the equation...wasn't sure about taking those on off days like that. My understanding is only pre-workout.

So there's a future gym rat and athlete in the making!!! Enjoying him being this small, but going to love when he's bigger so we can throw a ball around and do some push ups...weights will come later.

See you Monday!

Originally Posted by lkeysfitness View Post
    hey guys gals and appnuts,

sorry i haven't been on to update my log...my wife actually gave birth to my son on monday!
    congrats bro!

first one?
    -Jon-
    www.appnut.com

Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    congrats bro!

first one?
    Yup! First one man!

It's definitely learning experience. All the planning in the world couldn't help you unless you actually go through it.

Lack of sleep, quality meals and shaving...haha...but definitely worth it!

Yup! First one man!

It's definitely learning experience. All the planning in the world couldn't help you unless you actually go through it.

Lack of sleep, quality meals and shaving...haha...but definitely worth it!
    My son is 7months old as of yesterday, and it is definitely the type of thing you have to experience to understand haha

But it only gets better from here bro, he will be the best thing that ever happened to you
    -Jon-
    www.appnut.com