jrose08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lose extra fat after hernia repair surgery

Im not new to working out or anything but i recently had hernia repair surgery and im just now getting back to working out and i gained a little weight while recovering. Im usually around 185 to 190 and its been 2 months and now im up to 205. if you could help just let me know what supplements would help me lose that extra weight fast. plus i work alot and have college classes so i only workout like 2 to 3 times a week. any input will help. thanks

cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just came off of 5 weeks of no lifting due to recovery from hernia surgery. I gained alot of fat, but I'm focusing on regaining my strength before cutting. If you want to lose weight quick, I'd go with EC.
    *The statements in this post have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This post is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

jrose08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have already gained most of my strength back but i just want to get ripped again. What is EC?
    Originally Posted by cadiz View Post
    I just came off of 5 weeks of no lifting due to recovery from hernia surgery. I gained alot of fat, but I'm focusing on regaining my strength before cutting. If you want to lose weight quick, I'd go with EC.

cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cadiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *The statements in this post have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This post is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.