Page 155 of 184 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,650 of 5492
    thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Foam rolling is usually muy bueno for the IT bands. Also, you're slathering on the arnica, right?????
    Ok will roll it, no was afraid to do anything with it til I figured out wtf I was doing haha. Will arnica the hell outta that SOB today. Srs that stuff has made my pec pain issue almost completely disappear! And at first I was using it about 3-4x in the following hours/days from bench press, now I put it on there the night of before bed and I'm fine. That stuff is a miracle. Will get out the grill brush and slather knee/leg.
    Speaking of massage, I was asked to write a guest post for someone's blog and y'all might want to read it, since some of the shiz I was talking about to you guise inspired it. Hammie, you are actually the star of the post, much as you are a star in life. It's here: http://www.crankyfitness.com/
    That was awesome!! Haha you're a good writer Drea, funny too. After chatting with you about massage pt stuff so much I am a lot less freaked out, you guys are real people. Kinda like when you're a kid and see you're 5th grade teacher at the grocery store, it's like omgwtf I didn't think those guys ate food!
    the good work news is that my boss at the hospital offered me more guaranteed hours today which absolutely confirms that quitting that soul-sucking massage job was the right thing to do and everything will always work out as it should.
    Congrats! I'm hoping doing the hospital only one will mean you have more time off in general since you're not commuting all over the freaking place like 8 days a week?
    And in other, other news? You know how sometimes you get those repetitive little muscle twitches , like especially in an eyelid, that are really annoying as fukc? I have had one on and off in my L lat (of all places) for two days and i would like it to stop, thankyouverymuch.
    Oh lawd! First week back to lifting like 4x a week whole mid back when into spasm when I was carrying my soup across the kitchen, just had to stand there for like 5 minutes, couldnotmove.jpg, really wanted to eat my soup too!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Ooooh I had one of those nerve twitches in my right bicep for days and days and days about a month or two ago. It was driving me insane! hate those things!
    It only happened once today. ::knocking on wood::

Originally Posted by NutMeigh View Post
    loved your article and that website is awesome, drea! Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks! Crabby/Jan is great.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Ok will roll it, no was afraid to do anything with it til I figured out wtf I was doing haha. Will arnica the hell outta that SOB today. Srs that stuff has made my pec pain issue almost completely disappear! And at first I was using it about 3-4x in the following hours/days from bench press, now I put it on there the night of before bed and I'm fine. That stuff is a miracle. Will get out the grill brush and slather knee/leg.
    Excellent!

That was awesome!! Haha you're a good writer Drea, funny too. After chatting with you about massage pt stuff so much I am a lot less freaked out, you guys are real people. Kinda like when you're a kid and see you're 5th grade teacher at the grocery store, it's like omgwtf I didn't think those guys ate food!
    You're killing me, but thank you.

Congrats! I'm hoping doing the hospital only one will mean you have more time off in general since you're not commuting all over the freaking place like 8 days a week?
    Yes! one extra 10 hour shift at the hospital more or less equals (monetarily) 3 nights doing massage, so it frees up two whole extra days a week for things like going to the gym, actually cooking dinner, seeing my friends, writing, etc etc. So much better for me.

Weird foot wrap shoes:

Went to gym today for upper body which was:
    12 mins warm up cardio, Hammer high row, chest press, inverted rows, db incline bench, seated gms, farmers walk, waiters carry.

Felt good.
    Last edited by dreahere; 01-10-2014 at 05:18 PM. Reason: fixing tags
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Make perfect sense now. For some reason the toe holes looked the same size in the online picture. They look comfy!!

I hope life will slow down a little for you now! And you can enjoy it more with out all the commuting! Enjoy your weekend Drea!!

PS- Loved the guest blog post!!
    Last edited by jjeane; 01-11-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi Drea! Those foot wrap things look super duper comfy, I want Off to read the guest blog post! Love your writings!!!

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh those do look comfy! Mirin' aesthetic feet.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi guise!

Well, yesterday's plan to bloat up for my before pics went well. Had like two ciders and a beer and a crapload of pita chips, then a friend and I went out for Thai food and I had dumplings (fried, not steamed, duh) and crazy/drunken noodles (pad kee mao) which I'm sure were full of sodium. However, not only did I not have time to get a paper and take the before pics this morning, I ended up going to C's house where I felt compelled to apologize for my bloatedness because when I made this brilliant plan, I was not expecting to get nekkid in front of anyone today, LOLOL. He told me I was gonna "fail" my before pictures because I'm already an after. Awwwwwww. Tomorrow I will take pics and you will all see what a lying liar he is

Went to the gym tonight and even though it was like 8pm, it was ridiculously crowded. Plus they keep shoehorning more and more equipment in there. Can barely farmers walk is what I'm saying. I did my conditioning which I am too tired to type out in detail, but it felt good. Good night!

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aww you'll have to boat up again.. Go get some cider and a tale out lol.

Good luck with the comp

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahaha! Bloated pics! Mine were uber bloated, but my front and side arms were being difficult. My back shot looked the worst, but Stephen was taking my pics and he'd be like "Stop flexing your abs! Relax those triceps!" lol! They looked rough though, I am the definition of bloated right now and I hardly even meant to, I was just trying to fuel my adventuring and workouts with carbs Can't wait to see your piccies!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

Originally Posted by LHarwood View Post

Good luck with the comp
    Thanks, chickie!

Hahaha! Bloated pics! Mine were uber bloated, but my front and side arms were being difficult. My back shot looked the worst, but Stephen was taking my pics and he'd be like "Stop flexing your abs! Relax those triceps!" lol! They looked rough though, I am the definition of bloated right now and I hardly even meant to, I was just trying to fuel my adventuring and workouts with carbs Can't wait to see your piccies!
    LOL, I know, you look like you're flexing when you're not flexing. I'm thinking I'm gonna wear my hair down and in front of my shoulders in my before pictures the better to disguise my traps and delts and then up in my afters so BOOM

Can't wait to see your pictures too! Did you wear a bathing suit? I haven't made my mind up yet about what to wear.

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks, chickie!

LOL, I know, you look like you're flexing when you're not flexing. I'm thinking I'm gonna wear my hair down and in front of my shoulders in my before pictures the better to disguise my traps and delts and then up in my afters so BOOM

Can't wait to see your pictures too! Did you wear a bathing suit? I haven't made my mind up yet about what to wear.
    I bought a paper this morning, so need to do my pics tonight. I bought a new pair of bikini bottoms that are quite a bit too small. My hope is that they fit nicely at the end of this thing, lol.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

Ok! Horrifying befores are up and the bloating worked, LOL. Also pale, mottled from being pale and taking pics in cold room, and covered in cellulite. So pretty! hahahahaha And making goofy faces at camera as usual. Took pics in sports bra/yoga shorts and in bathing suit both and decided to go w/ bathing suit pics.

Mine are up now too! lol! Oh god. I think mine actually look worse this time Hahaha! I must be up a good few pounds I'm pale too, don't worry

I don't know about you, Ms Lori, but my after pics will be an orgy of self-tanner, hahaha.

Ok, guise, in my mission to straighten out my eating, not only did I pack a chit load of food for work today so I won't buy and eat carp, said food includes fruit and veggies, AND I actually got up and made breakfast before work. Scrambled eggs are fukcing disgusting at 5:30 am. Happy Wednesday!!!

I don't know about you, Ms Lori, but my after pics will be an orgy of self-tanner, hahaha.

Ok, guise, in my mission to straighten out my eating, not only did I pack a chit load of food for work today so I won't buy and eat carp, said food includes fruit and veggies, AND I actually got up and made breakfast before work. Scrambled eggs are fukcing disgusting at 5:30 am. Happy Wednesday!!!
    Hahaha! Yeah I took notes from Birdifu's after pics! Spray tan, nice lighting, maybe some shiny oils all over my body, lol!

Hahaha! You said buy and eat carp! I was like ...what's wrong with carp? Then I was like Ooohhhhhhhh. lol!

Happy Wednesday!

Where can we find these pasty white, carbed up, non flexing, poorly lit pics? Srs dough, I wanna see!
    Current PRs:

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where can we find these pasty white, carbed up, non flexing, poorly lit pics? Srs dough, I wanna see!
    In Body Space profiles on this site. I took mine last night...ugh. Need to upload them today.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

Hahaha! Yeah I took notes from Birdifu's after pics! Spray tan, nice lighting, maybe some shiny oils all over my body, lol!

Hahaha! You said buy and eat carp! I was like ...what's wrong with carp? Then I was like Ooohhhhhhhh. lol!

Happy Wednesday!
    Originally Posted by squeaks77 View Post
    In Body Space profiles on this site. I took mine last night...ugh. Need to upload them today.
    Guise, I replied to you all and lost the post. Just imagine something amusing, ok?

I also told you about my poverty calories and upper body workout and the fact that I arranged my food so that "dinner" was a DD coffee and bagel in between work and the gym and thus, having partaken in the preworkout of champions, I felt strong despite the sad 1400 calories I ate. Now I really gotta sleep, so if I hit the back button by mistake again, I ain't writing an even shorter version of this post a 3rd time, lulz.

Proud of myself. Went to the gym after work again today even though I didn't get out till almost 7pm and thus wasn't even at the gym till 8:20-ish. Got up early and made (and ate) breakfast again too so I'd get all my protein in without actually having dinner.

Did lower today and skwatted for the first time in 4 months. It was piteous. My hips are so tight I couldn't even make depth at a ridiculously low weight. Going to yoga tomorrow and going at least once a week (and hopefully more) till my hips open up. THAT'S IT. I also did kneeling squats, also for the first time in months, with a pretty low weight and I could feel how comparatively weak my core is from not squatting, even though I've been throwing in the extra core work. There's just nothing like having a heavy barbell on your back, brahettes. I also did gms and seated calves, plus 12 mins cardio warmup. All I had time for. Poverty calories were ~1450 and I ate 3 fruits and veggies, go me.

Happy almost-Friday!

LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LHarwood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do you do to loosen your hips?

I've been doing add and abductor work. Martin suffers with tight hips that huey him but he's doing everything he can. He squats A2G but his hips are a big issue for him. I'd like looser hips.

GJ on the inner motivation getting to the gym

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Howdy up in here!! Good luck to all of you ladies doing the comp amnd LOL at the "bloated pics." Still looking good!
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Awww I miss having a heavy bb on my back!!!!

Awesome job at getting to the gym after work, that's late!!!

Recently: not a damn thing Historically: yin yoga hip openers

I noticed recently in other activities that my hips are locked up tight, but squatting yesterday *really* confirmed it. It took till my 5th set of squats before I felt like I was even getting near parallel, and I didn't have all night to do 20 sets, y'know?

Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    Howdy up in here!! Good luck to all of you ladies doing the comp amnd LOL at the "bloated pics." Still looking good!
    Awww I miss having a heavy bb on my back!!!!

Awesome job at getting to the gym after work, that's late!!!
    Hi ladies! Thank you!

Back later with today's report.

I've been doing add and abductor work. Martin suffers with tight hips that huey him but he's doing everything he can. He squats A2G but his hips are a big issue for him. I'd like looser hips.
    A really good stretch for that is the frog stretch (aka Asian squat but that name sounds weird to me) get down in like an atg stance with a straight back and shove your knees out with your elbows. I could do it for maybe 15 seconds at first, now I can sit down there for a few minutes easily. Do it erry day for like a month and you'll start seeing improvements srs.

Originally Posted by Drea
    There's just nothing like having a heavy barbell on your back, brahettes.
    Awww yeah!!! WTG getting a late night workout out, I hope the yoga gives you magical flexibility so you can continue to put heavy barbells on your back.
    Current PRs:

Tanx, Hammie. I know what stretch you're talking about.

And thanks to Hammie having Dream On in her video the other day, I've been lifting to REALLY old skool Aerosmith for two days. I have Toys in the Attic and Rocks on my iPod. Perfect lifting music, aggressive and swagger-y.

In my defense, my iPod is *not* completely filled with music I listened to in high school. I do also have Van Halen I on there though. Listen and learn, youngsters.

^^^That's possibly THE best Van Halen song, though I'll entertain other nominations. (Only DLR songs though. Once he left, that band was dead to me, haha.) Plus "you know you're semi-good looking" is, like, a classic lyric, LOL.

Okay, enough music history. Leaving the 70s behind...

Had a hair appointment this morning and went to the gym after, thereby meeting my goal of 4 days o' lifting. So pleased with myself, I will post my entire workout. (I know: Oh, no, Andrea, you already tortured us with music videos. How much more suffering can we take???)

Friday 1/17/14 upper (mostly chest, shoulders and traps, not too much back):

10 mins elliptical (.84 miles)

incline db bench w/ 30s: 10x3

seated gms w/(?20 lb) bar: 20x3

seated cable rows: "#16"x8x3

chest press: 145x8x4

Hammer shoulder press w/80: 5-5-6-6-5 w/85 (threw on the donuts, LOL) 4-4-3

farmers w/ 35s: 3x around x1

and on my way out the door, dips: x10

Problem now? I drank so much water during that workout (+ I think I'm flushing out bloat) that I have to pee every twenty minutes. Sigh.

Must leave house at 4:20 to go to yoga. If you see me online at 4:15, please virtually slap me.
    Last edited by dreahere; 01-17-2014 at 12:01 PM. Reason: made a mistake + had another thought

Went to yoga=objective achieved.

Carry on.
    Last edited by dreahere; 01-17-2014 at 06:13 PM. Reason: i before e except after c

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow busy gym week Drea, 4 lifting days and yoga done without virtulal slaps to motivate. GJ . Have a good weekend.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

^^Agreed! Excellent job Andrea!

Is this due to the no massage job and only working one job now or are you still finishing up the massage job? Pretty sweet!

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice session chica! How was yoga? I always say im going to take a class, but never do.... the whole "get in touch with your inner being" thing makes me lol.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

Just doing the prep work! jjeane's Avatar
    jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000) jjeane is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great job Drea!! I love your new avi as well!
    Spoon Barbell Club

My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147722593

No person with dignity and a soul wants a hand out- they want to earn what they have. Jim Wendler

Set your bar high, be kind, and do more of what makes you stronger. Eleiko

Love over fear

You always make me lol

Gym sesh looked good. Avi looks great. You're great..

Page 155 of 184 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast