thompsbd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beyond raw: ravage. - a review

I am a beginner bodybuilder. When I was in high school, I had my first experience with lifting weights. Now, almost 8 years later, I am taking weightlifting much more seriously. I began thinking that I could benefit from a pre-workout supplement. Without any prior research or in the gym interviewing I headed to my local GNC and was "sold" some beyond raw: ravage. I will base my review on 6 important categories that I feel are encompassing of the whole PWO idea and experience.

1. EFFECT- the effect produced by ravage was very noticeable. Within 15 minutes of drinking 8 ounces of water mixed with 1 scoop, I felt like I could run a marathon. Now, if you are a lifter who likes the beta-alanine tingle, then ravage is your friend. If you are like me, a lifter who prefers less beta-alanine in a pre-workout, then I cannot recommend this product for you. Now, for pumps, I was less than impressed. This surprised me because ravage contains both L-arginine and citrulline malate, both known to increase nitric oxide levels in the blood. However, I have had better pumps from superpump max. Along the lines of energy, ravage destroys jack3d. I mean seriously, is there meth in ravage??? Insane amounts of energy accompanied by extreme focus were the main effects of the supplement. Altogether, in the effect column, I give ravage a 3.5 out of 5. This is because of the disappointment with the pumps, the beta-alanine tingle, oh and the fact that I had to take a dump around 40 minutes after having drank my dose every single time.

2. TASTE- oh my god the taste is awful. I got the grape, and it sure was a mistake. You open the tub and it smells awful. Hoping that the taste is better than the smell, I mixed up a dose. Eccckkk. Gross. 1 out of 5 on the taste where 0 would be straight dog ****.

3. MIXABILITY- the mixability of this product is good. I would put it in my bottle with about 8 ounces of water and shake it vigorously for about 30 seconds. The only bad part was when the last little bit was all that was left. There would be a gritty, displeasing, creatine in the bottom of the bottle. I give it a 4 out of 5 on this category.

4. PRICE- the price was really not bad at all. I think I paid 35 dollars for a months supply. Granted there are only 20 servings in a bottle. I never dared double up on my dose to 2 scoops for fear of the runs. Price gets a 3 out of 5.

5. FILLER- there really is a lot of good things in this product. l-leucine, fenugreek, yohimbe, arginine, citrulline, taurine, and caffeine just to name a few. There really aren't any "useless" things in it, therefore I give it a 5 out of 5 for having no filler.

6. SIDE-EFFECTS- the side-effects of this product were mild at worst. The ****s, the BA tingle, a little sleeplessness, and a tolerance build-up to the active ingredients. Nothing really out of the ordinary for a PWO.*

OVERALL- all things considered, I give beyond raw: ravage a 3.2 out of 5. The benefits of the product were over-stated. I was looking for a product that would give me vascularity beyond belief and energy to boot. I got the energy I needed to push myself in the gym, but the vascularity and pumps were lacking. I would probably recommend this product to an experienced lifter coming off of jack3d or white flood, but other than that I can not say that I would recommend it. I will not be buying this PWO again.

BlackTieFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackTieFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackTieFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackTieFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackTieFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackTieFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlackTieFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just got some also. I am looking forward to trying it. Mixed one scoop with 12 oz of water. Taste was good first gulp - the rest has been terrible, but it's a pre-work out drink so I'm not drinking it to relax and enjoy a beverage. My details to come later on.

liverichyoung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I purchased this from GNC a few weeks ago for half off - not bad, and the energy i get from this is insane. Definitely a good pre-workout supplement.

ryanstein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The taste

Horrible taste. I like the rest.

Ashuarora has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy I have questions !

Hy friends ! I am using protein of gnc 100 egg and creatine of cell tech from musletech ! Just wana know tht both products are ok and m taking during work out from musletech ! I wana know one more thing that m taking creatine half an hour ago the workout and after workout m taking protien and creatine mix in water ! Am I doing write or wrong ! Just tell me what is the best !

Registered User xXxSKYLER805xXx's Avatar
    xXxSKYLER805xXx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down beyond raw ravage pre workout

I recently bought beyond raw ravage and in my opinion this product sucks donkey ass. In my first scoop i literaly feel nothing it only made me feel like taking a ****. I wasted 40 dollars for nothing. I would recomend gold standard its good the pumps are amazing i literally feel like a crack head everytime i take it. Its better and saves you a little more than this garbage product.