NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Self-Concious People Who Mock Themselves

We've all seen it, the guy who posts a picture of himself for help in a thread and openly mocks himself over it. Its becoming quite the norm here in the teen section. I really don't understand why everyone is so self conscious. If your posting a thread about starting body building, or your 1 month progress, we know your not ripped. That's exactly why you, and everyone else picks up this hobby. Everyone starts somewhere, its an old cliche but it's the damned truth. Just look at my avi, I'm 5'11'' 144, clearly no Olympic competitor, but I'm a body builder and I'm proud of it. You'll never see me post a picture and before I ask for help mock myself, I have more respect for my body than that. I guess what I'm trying to get out of this short thread is for you guys to just be proud of yourself, no matter what you look like you've made the right choice, the choice of change. Just think of it this way, the worse your body looks now, the better your transformation pictures will look later. Ciao.
    Current Stack:
    Optimum Nutrition's 100% GS Whey
    Creatine Mono
    MyoFusion Milk Chocolate
    Melatonin for sleep aid

LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Inspirational as fawk
    *Aesthetic before 20 crew*

get shredded or die mirin, aesthetic dreams will be fulfilled.

~~RIP Zyzz, gone too soon, my motivation, forever 'mirin~~

PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree.

Even though I just recently joined, everyone should be proud of how they try and change their body, everyone starts somewhere.