Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do you wonder why this POF girl is single (pics) (ITT why feminism didn't work)

Cliffs
    She's nuts
    U might get mad there are women out there like this

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member27392893.htm

About me

I LOVE LIFE and everything I'm blessed with. I can honestly say that I never had it so good.*

I love being spontaneous, so taking a last minute trip is something I enjoy very much. I'm a very easy going person with a great sense of humor that loves to have a good time. I'm silly and quick witted, rarely take myself too serious and love to see people smile. I do enjoy going to the gym regularly. Although I do live a healthy lifestyle however I don't impose it upon anyone. I don't do dive-bars and rarely go to clubs. I CAN'T COOK but enjoy dinner/drinks at a great restaurant, which I know plenty of.

I'm also a successful professional that works very hard and long hours. Business suit by day, jeans and t-shirt by night. I know what I want and willing to do what ever it takes to achieve all my goals. I cherish my time off and try to make the most of it.

I' m very blessed to have the freedom and ability to get the most out of life. I strongly believe that every good woman has a GREAT MAN by her side, though i have been told that my independence scares men off... So a long term partnership with someone GREAT is exactly what I'm looking for.
    The ideal PARTNER would have to be a POSITIVE and HONEST individual that also loves life and doesn't take anything for granted.

If you're SERIOUS about having a LOYAL, HONEST and FUN partnership, know what you want in life and have goals please contact me.
    PS. Must love dogs!!... though i have two cats which mean the WORLD to me...AND DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!!!

TOP TEN TURN OFFS
    1) men under 180cm
    2) men under 80kg
    3) bald, balding, partial bald men (unless ur an American basketball player ;-)
    4) men that lie (and yes, you will be caught)
    5) men that post photos of themselves with their cars, bikes, fish they've pretended to have caught, alcohol in their hands, or topless (guys unless you are looking to meet a guy - girls just aren't interested your boy toys!!!)
    6) men who can't spell
    7) men who can't be bothered to write a decent profile - if you are only going to write a 2 liner, what response are you really trying to achieve?
    8) men who don't use real up to date photos - like the guy who used a passport photo from 10years ago, the guy used a 20 year old photo that is all falling apart which was scanned, the guy used very bad professionally retouched photos from when he was 20 yet now he's 39 - and you want to take yourself seriously???
    9) men who write one liners when they inbox- sorry but be creative!!!! use your brain - if you have one! at least read the POF tips!!! if you're not dyslexic
    10) men who in the first conversation will talk or ask about sex - try the Cross,*

TOP TEN TURN ONS
    1) men that can hold a conversation (and no, that is not about sex, my boob size, what position i like, or how many times i like to have sex in a day!)
    2) men who have goals and know what they want (if you haven't figured this one out by 30 then you're in trouble! and we won't last past the phone test)
    3) men who love to talk and express themselves - yes, as a woman i love to talk more than shop4) men who love chocolate especially white
    5) men who love animals
    6) men whose idea of going 'camping' under the stars is a Sheraton, Hilton, Stamford or Westin
    7) men who know how to dress - guys that does not mean sneakers, or striped polos
    8) men who wear blac
    9) men who will stimuate my mind and will mentally f___ me before physically
    10) men who are not jealous, possesive, or control freaks - one of us is enough ;-) LOL jk

and naturally, men who are opposite of the above 10 turn offs. Oh yes, never been married and don't have kids. I want my own some day, NOT someone elses! and smokers - don't bother! alcoholics - contact me for AA's #.
    So hopefully now you get a better picture of what type of person I am looking for. Here are some FAQ.

1) Am I high manintenance? - Define high manintenance- well if that means being spoken in a certain way, you opening the car door for me, flowers on Valentines day, you remembering my birthday and paying for dinner, then YES I AM

2) Am I a snobby up myself b___? If you consider knowing what i want and how to get it, having goals and speaking my mind up myself b____ then YES I AM

3) Am I all that? At my age i have experienced a lot of things which have shaped me to be who i am today. A person is always learning and by far I dont claim to be the most gorgeous, intelligent or wealthiest person in the world but i do have goals, and know where i want to be - with or without you

4) Will I make YOU happy? well, only one way to find out :-)

ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Brah plz send her a message saying: "Tl;dr"
    Conjugate Method Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167495971

My Blog: https://thepowerliftingjourney.wordpress.com/

pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000) pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000) pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000) pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000) pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000) pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000) pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000) pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000) pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000) pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000) pashtokid is just really nice. (+1000)

Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Danzot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's very picky for a fat cow. Beggars cant be choosers. Give her a reality check, OP
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

(つ◠‿◠)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.• bambarby's Avatar
    bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000) bambarby is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well she's also not fuking hot at all.
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Sandra Izbasa ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    ♥ ♥ Yevgeniya Kanayeva ♥ ♥ ♥

R.I.P Greg Plitt

Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Just a Pilgrim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    She's very picky for a fat cow. Beggars cant be choosers. Give her a reality check, OP
    Don't really have concrete standards but there are a few i've had to add.

1. They are sane
    2. They don't have kids
    3. They are sane

She fails 1 and 3

Get ripped or die mirin' JakeWyler's Avatar
    JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeWyler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    srs

piitB?

Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Coke Badger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Need to hammer this kunt, I'm done with that cesspit of a site

Platinum Member LobsterRageFist's Avatar
    LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LobsterRageFist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whenever you hear or see someone use the word "blessed" you should run away with due haste.
    Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way but, in 20 years if you're still here postin' in hhhnnnggg threads, beggin' for mod reps, and braggin' about whales you harpooned from POF, I'll f'in kill ya. That's not a threat, that's a fact, I'll f'in kill ya. You got somethin' none of us have, and you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be red, and I'll still be a socially awkward/FA. And that's all right.

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I CAN'T COOK but enjoy dinner/drinks at a great restaurant, which I know plenty of.

Bish dosent even know how to cook, id straight up deny her because of that if she was normal

VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VasDeferens is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's not too bad compared to the ones that basically read as "you must have money and be hot".

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong immarapeuifigetthechanceface in ur avi op
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (ã¥ï½¡â—•â€¿â€¿â—•ï½¡)ã¥ãƒ»ã€‚*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but after reading that profile, I really have to go diarrhea.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000) Biekse is just really nice. (+1000)
    KEEP REP TRADING OUT OF YOUR SIG

SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000) SICKK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She is the true meaning of delusional kunt.
    LA Lakers-Cal Bears-Manchester City

BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I CAN'T COOK but enjoy dinner/drinks at a great restaurant, which I know plenty of.

I'm also a successful professional that works very hard and long hours.

1) Am I high manintenance? - Define high manintenance- well if that means being spoken in a certain way, you opening the car door for me, flowers on Valentines day, you remembering my birthday and paying for dinner, then YES I AM

Last edited by BEARDofNORRIS; 08-16-2011 at 02:23 AM.
    ***Farkle Draggers Unite***

Grammar Help:
    -they're/their/there: The sloots are not nearby. They're shaking their asses over there.
    -you're/your: You are not a unique snowflake. You're not your f*cking kahkis.
    -should've/should have/should of: Unless you are a ritard, you should have realized by now that "should've" is a contraction of "should" and "have."

Mirin natty white teeth? Janzza's Avatar
    Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Janzza is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao

sad part is there are guys who are ego-boosting women like this

-she uses smileys and **** at that age
    -she's a hard working business women, yet cannot meet men irl so needs a profile
    -goes to the gym however that pic is total myspace angle so I assume whale.
    Last edited by Janzza; 08-16-2011 at 02:19 AM.

DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50) DixieFlatline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol'd hard at one of her turn on's being camping under the stars... in a hotel

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How about you learn how to spell f*cking maintenance correct FIRST, you loser bitch?!

BRB not paying loser bitch's dinner.

lol

Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I can't cook"
    "you opening the car door for me"

lol. Good luck with your bf finding goals in 2011

HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol someone troll thiz bish

DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000) DahStoryTella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, I guess that she knows what she wants. Luls.

Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500) Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500) Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500) Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500) Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500) Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500) Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500) Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500) Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500) Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500) Beeeezy is not very helpful. (-500)
    shes 5 foot 11 .. yuck

Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jrdath is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Phuck that shyt.10) men who in the first conversation will talk or ask about sex - try the Cross,*>>>> Religion: Non-Religious>>>

iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000) iBundy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope some guy plays along, f*cks her on the first date, and then never calls her back again, leaving her feeling like a dirty slut with no self worth.

MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuayTank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nto keen
    Ectomorphs getting swole crew
    Tried to suck my own dick but pulled a muscle in my lower back crew
    Furthest gone with a girl is eye contact crew
    Dad told me to go to a brothel instead of looking at porn then laughed crew
    Make eye contact with girl, imagine life together crew

Knowledge+Aesthetics=Greatness (YaBoyDave, 2011)

michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michvlamar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol at her standards. Problem is that good looking women become delusional because of the way they are treated by some men when they are in their early 20s. The women that dont capitalize and sucker the men into marriage become older but still keep the same high standards. She is past her prime and no well put together man will deal with her bull when they can easily be pulling a girl in her early 20's. Shes just gonna get older and fatter and soon will realize that she might as well get a cat so that she doesnt have to be forever alone.
    "everybody wants to be a President but nobody wants to respond to no controversial issues"
    -Ronnie Paul

|Pitbull Crew|

AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnGrYgUmBaLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks like a tarp (srs).
    "Gettin Beasty" - it can be used as a noun, verb, adverb, and an adjective. but does anyone truly know the meaning of Beasty? the real definition was lost years ago in translation but it has been said by multiple scholars that it is a way of releasing the inner demons of ones self on someone or something.
    -TC and MH

PSN: Bucnastie

TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50) TeaBag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol @ this worthless kunt and it's list of demands at 5 years past her use by date. And what the phuck at a chick actually admitting she cant cook and being proud about it. It's gotta be a troll or this is backwards land.