Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Drake27 View Post
    actually I've witnessed 3 trains in my life and participated ine one of them.. some of these stories are believable, some of them are exagggggggggggggggerated just sayin' don't mod neg me bro
    I've done some kinky **** in my life, mostly between ages 17-19, but never done the train thing. Ya know what's fun tho? HJ on balcony on Bourbon St during Mardi Gras.

Or ****ing in a car during Mardi Gras with a huge blanket covering all windows(I threw blanket over the Eclipse roof so people couldn't see) but the car was rocking so much a crowd gathered and removed the blanket. Always liked people watching.

Southern girls = kinky kinky
    Originally Posted by Kick_Sprint45 View Post
    I have the weirdest boner.
    Lmfao. Perfect lingo for this thread
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollisterAF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by carnage1985 View Post
    Not a FAP story
    Girl went home with a guy and went to his house.
    They gone down and dirty and he said he had to work in morning so just sleep in and let yourself out.
    She got up and had to take a dump so but couldn't get it to flush.
    Instead of the stick mash up she got a plastic bag and fish it out.
    She wrote a note saying thanks for last night and left her name & number and left it on kitchen bench.
    Shut and locked the front door took two steps down the drive and realised she left her sh!t next to note on bench. LOL he never rang back
    BAaaahhhhh!!!! WTFFF !!

KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KGA617 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by carnage1985 View Post
    Not a FAP story
    Girl went home with a guy and went to his house.
    They gone down and dirty and he said he had to work in morning so just sleep in and let yourself out.
    She got up and had to take a dump so but couldn't get it to flush.
    Instead of the stick mash up she got a plastic bag and fish it out.
    She wrote a note saying thanks for last night and left her name & number and left it on kitchen bench.
    Shut and locked the front door took two steps down the drive and realised she left her sh!t next to note on bench. LOL he never rang back
    Nice story but not yours. Saw a video of this.

uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uvz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jimbone21 View Post
    What a stupid untrue urban legend story. I mean it would make sense if you had to ingest the wart for it to have an effect on you. If he shoved in 3 starbursts and ate 3 starbursts he would still have probably gotten a rash on his race. Posts like these bring down the credibility of all other (possibly?) true posts ITT.

most of these are overexaggerated to say the least

Mod Negged in Halo 2 Pastier911's Avatar
    Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. guys in a circle of like 8 and one girl in the middle blowing them all
    2. girl who is a freshman in highschool gets railed by 5 or 6 guys throughout a party
    I'm gonna make it brahs.

ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChiCityBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by foreheadBRAH View Post
    Girl I went to high school was out for a couple weeks with strep throat....well she was out of school for a couple week and she thought she had strep throat. She went to the doctor with a sore throat and he found maggot larvae in her throat. Supposedly you can only get that if A) you give a corpse a blowjob (not likely) or B) you give an animal a blowjob. Twist ending is we find out her bf works at a funeral home. You can put the pieces together.
    stop it

Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Irishpandah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there was this fat asian slut(not a whale fat just big boned) at my friends house and was drinking their vodka. My friend said "if you want another shot you have to blow us." She blew 4 dudes back to back for the shot. She still comes by which is what really blows my mind, no pun.

Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cot damn some of these stories man.

Most memorable sloot experience was a year ago when a few friends and I went on a fishing trip to the South Island of New Zealand. So we are driving down and we decide to stopover for the night at some random hotel in Wellington before taking the ferry to the South Island the next day. Long story short, we end up going out for beers and one of my mates ends up bringing the bartender (chubby brunette, 6/10 irl, 2/10 misc) up to the hotel.

I go to bed in the room across the hall and wake up at 3 am to my mate knocking on the door telling me to 'come quick' since it was an emergency. So I come to their room to find the girl crying since when they were doing the sex, the condom slipped off his dink and really deep into her vag. She tried peeing it out and fishing it out with her hands but it was really deep in that cavernous hole of hers. So she is crying and my mate convinces me to fish it out since I was the only one that wasn't passed out drunk (sober driver) at that point.

So we prop her up on the bathroom counter, have her spread her legs and I go to work using a small teaspoon and a coffee stirrer that the hotel room came with. This was horrible, since aside from all the stretch marks and random clumps of hair, I could see poo nuggets clinging to her ass hair. I was disgust but wanted to get this over with and kick this crying girl out of here so I go to work and as soon as I put the spoon in her, she pees on my hand and lets out this monstrous fart.

At this point, I'm just like no. I am not dealing with this. I tell her to get her clothes and get out and to just try and try again in the morning. As she's walking out the room, she tries to give me a kiss and I just duck out of the way. She starts crying again but leaves at last. We leave early the next day for the ferry since we didn't want to risk the chance of some white knight family member or friend showing up and causing trouble.
    Quest to 100K

Registered User LiftingHeavy925's Avatar
    LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftingHeavy925 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Know a bish that ****ed a guy on the first night...that's it

avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250) avaela has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    rofl, can't pee out a condom... different hole...
    Patriots, Celtics, Bruins
    *No Tip Crew*

Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000) Killer Wolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigslim504 View Post
    r u serious?
    Yessir
    "Fear is something that we create in our own minds. Fear could be like fire. You can use it to heat you up, keep you warm, cook your food. There are so many things you can use it for. But if you allow it to go out of control, it will destroy you and everything around you." -Mike Tyson

Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sebenza View Post
    cot damn some of these stories man.

Most memorable sloot experience was a year ago when a few friends and i went on a fishing trip to the south island of new zealand. So we are driving down and we decide to stopover for the night at some random hotel in wellington before taking the ferry to the south island the next day. Long story short, we end up going out for beers and one of my mates ends up bringing the bartender (chubby brunette, 6/10 irl, 2/10 misc) up to the hotel.

I go to bed in the room across the hall and wake up at 3 am to my mate knocking on the door telling me to 'come quick' since it was an emergency. So i come to their room to find the girl crying since when they were doing the sex, the condom slipped off his dink and really deep into her vag. She tried peeing it out and fishing it out with her hands but it was really deep in that cavernous hole of hers. So she is crying and my mate convinces me to fish it out since i was the only one that wasn't passed out drunk (sober driver) at that point.

So we prop her up on the bathroom counter, have her spread her legs and i go to work using a small teaspoon and a coffee stirrer that the hotel room came with. This was horrible, since aside from all the stretch marks and random clumps of hair, i could see poo nuggets clinging to her ass hair. I was disgust but wanted to get this over with and kick this crying girl out of here so i go to work and as soon as i put the spoon in her, she pees on my hand and lets out this monstrous fart.

At this point, i'm just like no. I am not dealing with this. I tell her to get her clothes and get out and to just try and try again in the morning. As she's walking out the room, she tries to give me a kiss and i just duck out of the way. She starts crying again but leaves at last. We leave early the next day for the ferry since we didn't want to risk the chance of some white knight family member or friend showing up and causing trouble.

hahahhahahahahhahahahah
    Getting cut again

Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drake27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    These girls are commonly referred to in the US as "Slores" [combination of slut+whore] for you international brahs

aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why dont i know any girls like this
    Rest In Peace Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Netarangi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Only thing that comes to mind is this..

Mate was with a girl one night, prob 7/10, deaf, think she was 16 at the time and he was 17ish..

He video'd on his phone upclose of him fisting her and squirting everywhere.

My mate started showing everyone at school, including the entire rugby team etc. and the girl found out, she told the principal (And had to actually show the principal the video lol) and the guy got suspended for a week and if any trace of the video was found again, he'd be expelled and the police would be informed.

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happened about 3 days ago. Went to the beach with some friends for the night. we got drunk and made a list of things we wanted to do by the end of summer. we were having some girls over and a friend of mine mentioned that she told him it was her fantasy to get eiffel towered. so.... we wrote it on the list. Somehow we ended up doing everything on the list in the day that i was there. ended up eiffel towering the chick with one of my friends. she was such a slu.t, later on in the night my other friend woke her up and f.ucked her. So she f.ucked 3 guys in one night and got gang banged. My friend came in her eye while i was f.ucking her. couldnt stop laughing hahaha. and the bish even waned to cuddle after. my friend also ran in and took a pick while she was sucking the d so we got a pic of it she was like a 4 btw... but we made a list so i had to.

Hung like a AA battery SlippyFist's Avatar
    SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000) SlippyFist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hlimw18 View Post
    Happened about 3 days ago. Went to the beach with some friends for the night. we got drunk and made a list of things we wanted to do by the end of summer. we were having some girls over and a friend of mine mentioned that she told him it was her fantasy to get eiffel towered. so.... we wrote it on the list. Somehow we ended up doing everything on the list in the day that i was there. ended up eiffel towering the chick with one of my friends. she was such a slu.t, later on in the night my other friend woke her up and f.ucked her. So she f.ucked 3 guys in one night and got gang banged. My friend came in her eye while i was f.ucking her. couldnt stop laughing hahaha. and the bish even waned to cuddle after. my friend also ran in and took a pick while she was sucking the d so we got a pic of it she was like a 4 btw... but we made a list so i had to.
    After reading that list I've concluded that you and your friends are gay as fukk for each other.

Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iron_Chef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dated this girl for a while. She was really a... nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time. It was like... anytime of day, she was like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty!" And I'd be nailing her and she'd be like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!"

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SlippyFist View Post
    After reading that list I've concluded that you and your friends are gay as fukk for each other.
    dont see whats gay about f.ucking a girl and getting your d sucked...

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Chef View Post
    I dated this girl for a while. She was really a... nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time. It was like... anytime of day, she was like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty!" And I'd be nailing her and she'd be like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!"
    haha aware.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SlippyFist View Post
    Looka this *******. Check your PM in a minute, bro.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Criscofats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have come to the conclusion that I missed out on a lot of **** when I was younger...
    █████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓█████

RIP: ssj4veggeto1008
    RIP: StephenHawking
    RIP: Zyzz
    RIP: 789789

koolstorybr0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I once knew a girl who kissed a guy on the cheek.

rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rotnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nothing too crazy. Got a lot of one night stands from Myspace about 5-6 years ago. I tag teamed two sluts on different occasions with a buddy of mine from work. He'd bring them to my apartment after he spent all night at the club and we'd be smashing 5 minutes later. One of them didn't even take that long, she walked in my apartment, grabbed my hand and took me back to the bed.

Oh yeah, and the very first time I went out to the club on my 21st birthday a married girl stuck her hand down my pants.

sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    ^^^^^Fraternity brother got 2 blumpkins from 2 different chicks, lol. So jealous.

17yrs old and over 100 guys. I had been cheated on and had a revenge **** with said chick(didn't know the number at that point) and even her ass was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. (srs), so God knows what she's done. I know she had a threesome with her, another chick(both liked cutting) and a guy I know and while they were ****ing him they cut themselves and let the blood fall on him and each other and stuff.
    Reminded me about this chick I knew from high school who lived in Chicago. Anyway I flew up after ********ing for a while and we ended up ****ing of course. So after a while I would notice she always wore long sleeves and would spend an incredible amount of time in the bathroom after we had sex... so this one day I happen to have diarrhea, and after I pounded her out and came buckets she went into the shower like normal. I banged on the door after a little while because I had to ****, the door opened and she was on the toilet cutting her wrist really bad, to the point where I had to call an ambulance and get her to the ER. She wasn't going to bleed out but I knew I wanted out of this situation ASAP, and that she needed stitches. I packed my bags while they were treating her outside and called a cab to take me to the airport. I left on the first flight after sleeping in airport all night. When I say her entire arm was scared up I'm not even joking. I later found out from her mom that her legs were even worse and that she had been doing it for many many years.

sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sandos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sandos View Post
    Reminded me about this chick I knew from high school who lived in Chicago. Anyway I flew up after ********ing for a while and we ended up ****ing of course. So after a while I would notice she always wore long sleeves and would spend an incredible amount of time in the bathroom after we had sex... so this one day I happen to have diarrhea, and after I pounded her out and came buckets she went into the shower like normal. I banged on the door after a little while because I had to ****, the door opened and she was on the toilet cutting her wrist really bad, to the point where I had to call an ambulance and get her to the ER. She wasn't going to bleed out but I knew I wanted out of this situation ASAP, and that she needed stitches. I packed my bags while they were treating her outside and called a cab to take me to the airport. I left on the first flight after sleeping in airport all night. When I say her entire arm was scared up I'm not even joking. I later found out from her mom that her legs were even worse and that she had been doing it for many many years.
    I find it really crazy that I block out things like this, and wouldn't have even remember if it wasn't for someone else mentioning it .

AVI: 179 pounds. Jelly? ThCweights's Avatar
    ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000) ThCweights is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyways me and my girl were chillen this one time and she told me she REALLY wanted to do something "cute" and different (we hooked up a lot).
    So whatever I'm down. So I thought really hard and just went at it whatever I'll think of it. So I'm banging her missionary after she rode me for a good 10 minutes and right when I'm about to come in her warm wet pussy I pull out and splooge all over her tight, solid, heavenly blessed stomach (she wasn't pierced :'( but whatevs).

Then I took my thumb and swiped it through the warm splooge on her stomach and as I looked in her eyes I swiped it across her forehead and said "Simbah". It was beautiful.

Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aesthetical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread makes me realize I missed out on high school, I spent it being a loser and playing socom 2.
    PUBG - X1
    xX nRAG3D Xx

MCC Crew: WTC crew

Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tis Sszpernoga's Avatar
    Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sszpernoga has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dumped my ex on a thursday night. She fuc*** 2 of my friends 2 days later. They are twin brothers and she fuc*** both of them in the same night, raw dog. Thankgodididnthitit

oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    in 4 later
    +***~~~___MISC Anti-*******ry Crew___~~~***+

•••MeanGirls€rew•••