Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)

Alboking 1 year and a half transformation

Hi im alboking and about a year and 8 months ago i decided to begin weightlifting. I started off at 5'11 125ish pounds i began to*weight lift*because i was that one skinny lanky kid that everyone used to tease about size. Its been a 1 year and 8 months iv*finally*reached my*short term*goal i call it. When i began weightlifting i never really wanted to get big just wanted the basic*beach body*so girls would give me*another*look and so i could stop being bullied. The outcome so far is exactly what i would want it to i*don't*see myself*quieting*weights ever because there is nothing*like*going into the gym plugging in my headphones and just forgetting about any problem in life its my escape i guess its the one place in this world i can enter and feel like home. Plus seeing results its addictive for any of you who are just starting out*Weightlifting*takes over your life the more you are*motivated the more control it has but im not saying that in a bad way because if i could summon it up in one word i guess its love i love lifting at the gym i love the feeling of pushing myself to*achieve*more i love talking about lifting i love learning new things i love just being in the gym with others who are just as*interested*as me or more. Altho im not much of a talker at the gym i like to concentrate on what im doing the best way iv learned to lift properly is from all those guys who are huge in there and from my*experience*they are more than willing to help you and teach you the right way to lift so if i can give some advice to new lifters ask around dont be shy and do it right because working out wrong isnt going to get you were you want. If anyone has any qustions or advice feel free to comment or inbox me im always willing to share what i know and learn what i dont. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    my chest is lagging compared to my other muscle devolpment for genetic reasons i can lift fairly heavy with it just doesnt grow as fast/much as the rest.
    i do hit legs once a week and have for the last year i started this a tad later than i should have my legs are up to par with my body tho will get some new pics of that shortly.

This is me before about 2 years ago before i ever touched a weight in my life. i used to blurr my face out of pictures when i first started posting here idk why so thats why the face is blured out.

when i started i was 5'11 125ish lbs now i am 180lb @ 6'1 i am a ecto/meso mix mainly ectomorph if i had a prediciton it would be 75%ecto 25%meso thats just my judging not*scientifically*correct before you judge me .

Before pics

this pic is about 6 months into lifting

now (back pic was taken 2-3 months ago)

this pic is about a year and 5 months into it.
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ddron03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damnnn bro great job. what was ur diet like man

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ddron03 View Post
    damnnn bro great job. what was ur diet like man
    i never had a set diet man iv tried it numerous times and never got to sticking to it like i should have my leanness is all credit to my genetics :/ i just always tried to eat things with highprotein and tried my best to keep it clean.
    aspiring bodybuilder.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work! Looking very lean with plenty of definition. Good shoulders and traps and nice wide lats.
    What are your lifts at the moment?
    Add another 10-20lbs and keep that definition and you'll be showing an awesome physique!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Nice work! Looking very lean with plenty of definition. Good shoulders and traps and nice wide lats.
    What are your lifts at the moment?
    Add another 10-20lbs and keep that definition and you'll be showing an awesome physique!
    i havent maxed out in quite some time about 4 months ill be making a log and doing a maxout day aswell soon so if your intersted i will load it up on there. And my longterm overall goal is to be 225lb lean.
    aspiring bodybuilder.

"The world is yours"