Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000)

Boyfriend gone for 5 weeks, advice on how to dealwithit?

So my boyfriend of ~8 years has gone away to Poland for a little over a month, and will not be back til August 15th. He left on Monday and since I've been having a tough time filling the gap in my life. The thing is, we are currently in a sort-of open relationship, and I know he's gonna be staying with a Polish chick who he's smashed before for part of the trip (rest of the time he will be with family). He'll definitely be fuking her while he's there. I'm feeling pretty depressed about this, but am mainly just missing him and wishing I could be there.

The first 4 years of our relationship were long distance, so being away from him shouldn't feel so foreign to me -- but we've been chilling almost everyday for the last year and it's a lot tougher than I thought it would be. I should just suck it up, I know, but does anyone have ideas to pass the time alone? Other than gym, I've been working out everyday since he left. I'm pretty lonely and don't have any other close friends to talk to, so idk what to do with myself.

photoshopbrah.taking reqs Eruption's Avatar
    Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fly to california..lets smash.
    deadlift - 405 x 1 x 2
    bench 185 x 5 x 2
    squat 225 x 5 x 3

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wait......

so youre cool with your BF fuking other women?

rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Catabinol View Post
    So my boyfriend of ~8 years
    AGE=21

Here's an idea, get a boyfriend that doesn't go around ****ing other girls or stop whining.
    Canada for Trump 2016

Canadiangunnutz
    NFA and CSSA member

Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr-Joe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're in an open relationship. go out and smash other dudes. simple.
    --------Misc Aesthetics Krew--------
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    Washington State Misc Crew
    ISSA CFT

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be in Toronto shooting a TV show Tuesday.

Find shoot location
    Drag me to nearest bathroom
    ???
    Profit

jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So hes going be be gone for almost a little bit over a month. So since you don't have any close friends to talk to you can go out and check out new things, check out the sites or something. Its an opportunity for you to find something new to do that your interested in like a hobby. Call your old friends and just hang/catch up on things. Just because hes out on a business trip for over a month doesn't mean you have to sit around being bored. Just go out and explore new things.
    quitters will always quit and be a failure in life

Never give up and reach your goals no matter what and be successful in life. Ask yourself why am i here? Why am i doing this?

Truth sometimes hurt
    Truth sometimes makes you feel good
    one way or another each comment is your motive to go even further

Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000) Catabinol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    wait......

Not exactly, but we have been dating since we were 13 or 14 years old, and he just started university this year. He wanted to have the whole dating-around experience, so that's what we've been doing the last year. I'm more or less tolerant unless he lies about it. Sometimes it's kind of kinky anyway, but it sucks when he's just so far away and i don't know wtf he's doing.

We talked about it before he left and he said that he wants me to be his exclusive gf when he gets back, and that he just wants the summer to have fun.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So my boyfriend of ~8 years has gone away to Poland for a little over a month, and will not be back til August 15th. He left on Monday and since I've been having a tough time filling the gap in my life. The thing is, we are currently in a sort-of open relationship, and I know he's gonna be staying with a Polish chick who he's smashed before for part of the trip (rest of the time he will be with family). He'll definitely be fuking her while he's there. I'm feeling pretty depressed about this, but am mainly just missing him and wishing I could be there.

The first 4 years of our relationship were long distance, so being away from him shouldn't feel so foreign to me -- but we've been chilling almost everyday for the last year and it's a lot tougher than I thought it would be. I should just suck it up, I know, but does anyone have ideas to pass the time alone? Other than gym, I've been working out everyday since he left. I'm pretty lonely and don't have any other close friends to talk to, so idk what to do with myself.
    Seriously? How about going out, and making some friends? You will regret not having them later in life............or right now, actually.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tgeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not exactly, but we have been dating since we were 13 or 14 years old, and he just started university this year. He wanted to have the whole dating-around experience, so that's what we've been doing the last year. I'm more or less tolerant unless he lies about it. Sometimes it's kind of kinky anyway, but it sucks when he's just so far away and i don't know wtf he's doing.

We talked about it before he left and he said that he wants me to be his exclusive gf when he gets back, and that he just wants the summer to have fun.
    lmao

where do i find a dumb chick like you

TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50)

He doesn't care about you, he cares about smashing. If he really did care about you, he wouldn't have his summer fun. Period. You're his puppet.

lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lookass is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    PICS of you, now.

and your bf

(no homo)

entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) entershikari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

pm me and we'll discuss some ideas

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well ur not too bright of a person to have an open relationship with someone who you are emotionally attached to

present situation being completely indicative of that

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    wait......

u have no idea how beta women are
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, you gotta post pics of yourself or nobody on this board is going to wanna smash you. You say you work out but, for all we know, you could look like a deformed gnome.

You gotta understand, sometimes we wanna know if we'll need a paper bag, or have to man the harpoons, ahead of time.

Got that? Okay, now pics or gtfo.

tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tara128 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Eruption View Post
    fly to california..lets smash.
    Do this

gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000) gycraig is just really nice. (+1000)
    sorry but this is bull ****.

is it really an open relationship or are u just letting him cheat lol.

what would he say if u was to sleep with different men ??. its either open or its not theres no sort of. me and my ex had a completely open relationship i didnt give a **** what she did, we lived together and if i wanted to watch football or w.e id tell her to go **** someone else and she got turned on hearing details of what i did with other women.

sounds more like you think hes to good for you and ur w8ing for him to be "rdy" to commit.
    so either dump him or start getting laid urself he cant have it both ways

"edit"just read that ur "depressed" bout him ****ing a polish chick while away, this isnt a open relationship hes taking advantage and u think hes to good for u. go get ****ing laid or dump him

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're in a similiar situation to one of my friends. But she isn't allowed to sleep with other people, actually..he cut her off from her family and friends. Lots of women are in a similiar position and are happy with it, you'd be surprised.

Go out and make some friends. Meeting guys would just complicate things for you, you seem too emotionally invested in your BF, anyway. Good Luck.

Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

LMAO, WTF?!? Wow, how nice of him to want to fcuk other girls while he's away but want you back as his exclusive GF once he comes home. What do you mean, you don't know what he's doing? He's doing another chick, dumbass -- and you agreed that that was okay for him to do!

Here's how you cope with him being gone -- go out and fcuk other dudes and imagine they're him. You've got nothing in this relationship -- it isn't a relationship. He asked to fcuk other girls and you gave him permission b/c you're too afraid to lose him after 8 years. Have some self respect for yourself and leave this dude before he comes back, then find a man who won't ask such ridiculous things of you.
    Last edited by Tina7578; 07-15-2011 at 06:31 PM.
    "If you don't focus on your ass, no one else will."
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000) Source7769 is a name known to all. (+5000)

you are being used until you finally snap out of it he will tell you what you want to hear
    **Strong Join Date Crew**

Lions*Buckeyes*Royals*Celtics*Islanders

**NJ Crew 973**

Originally Posted by TheStimulation View Post
    He doesn't care about you, he cares about smashing. If he really did care about you, he wouldn't have his summer fun. Period. You're his puppet.
    I've said this to him a few times. He says he loves me more than anyone in the world, and that he wants to marry me when the time is right, but that he's too young and doesn't want to have regrets about missing out on things. Which I understand, especially from the male perspective...and he's very convincing when I talk to him. His actions also are contradictory, he'll go out and buy me some ridiculously nice gift for no reason, but will be on a date with another girl the next night. I guess he's trying to show he cares about me the most, or something?

Idk, I don't think he is intentionally using me. He just doesn't have much ability to empathize. It's not much of an excuse though, I know what I'm doing to myself by being with a person like this. Which is why I'm sulking and miscing alone on a Friday night.

Originally Posted by gycraig View Post
    sorry but this is bull ****.

is it really an open relationship or are u just letting him cheat lol.

what would he say if u was to sleep with different men ??. its either open or its not theres no sort of. me and my ex had a completely open relationship i didnt give a **** what she did, we lived together and if i wanted to watch football or w.e id tell her to go **** someone else and she got turned on hearing details of what i did with other women.

sounds more like you think hes to good for you and ur w8ing for him to be "rdy" to commit.
    so either dump him or start getting laid urself he cant have it both ways

"edit"just read that ur "depressed" bout him ****ing a polish chick while away, this isnt a open relationship hes taking advantage and u think hes to good for u. go get ****ing laid or dump him
    Yeah, he definitely doesn't want me to fuk other guys, or go on dates or anything. He says he'd forgive me for doing it if I did, but he doesn't want me to. I honestly have no interest in fuking around with other guys, maybe a date would be okay, but I'm really wanting a stable relationship.

Originally Posted by tetraktys13 View Post
    OP, you gotta post pics of yourself or nobody on this board is going to wanna smash you. You say you work out but, for all we know, you could look like a deformed gnome.

You gotta understand, sometimes we wanna know if we'll need a paper bag, or have to man the harpoons, ahead of time.

Got that? Okay, now pics or gtfo.
    pics are in profile, give advice nao?

thanks to all who have replied, I'm just venting at this point, I'm feeling so depressed the last few days. Really just feel like shiit, very alone. I'm going to go buy some books or something over the weekend to keep myself busy.

iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iwantobehuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pics?

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Omfg.. I entered this thread to give advice to a fellow female... read OP's responses... *exits*

Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tina7578 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, he definitely doesn't want me to fuk other guys, or go on dates or anything. He says he'd forgive me for doing it if I did, but he doesn't want me to. I honestly have no interest in fuking around with other guys, maybe a date would be okay, but I'm really wanting a stable relationship.
    "Forgive you"???? So, it's okay for him to go out and screw other people so he doesn't have regrets, but but if you do it, he'll "forgive" you. Wow. Just wow.

You want a stable relationship and you're NEVER going to find that with this guy. No man who respects, loves, and cares for you will EVER ask that you be in an open relationship.

You deserve so much more than this guy. Might be time you let go of him and give yourself some time to figure out why you've let someone dictate this sort of a relationship with you; then, after you've taken time for yourself, find a man who will never ask you to participate in such a dysfunctional way of life.
    "If you don't focus on your ass, no one else will."
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheStimulation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If he loves you more than anything in the world he would pass on losing out on opportunities. If a guy really cares for a girl and respects her, he will be committed solely to her. You're letting him get by with whatever he wants. You obviously can't do an open relationship, but you're allowing him to do what he wants while you get hurt. Doesn't make sense. IMO, you're whipped over him. Your feelings towards him are stronger and he can say things and make you believe them and you will because he knows you wont leave.

Both of you two above are right, I'm sure. It's not a healthy relationship at all. I do love him very much though, and I do genuinely think he loves me, but he is very immature and selfish.

Even though I know he's hurting me and I'm letting him get away with it time and again, I still miss him like crazy and feel like I'm half-functioning at the moment. This sucks, I feel pathetic. I need to figure out how to live by myself. Before I met him I was very isolated, he helped bring me out of my shell and develop into my own person. That was many years ago, now it seems like the opposite is happening...

Don't feel pathetic, it's just bringing yourself down. We've all been there (not the same situation, but feeling down over a member of the opp. sex). Go out and try to socialize, make some friends, etc. Main thing is to keep busy so you're not focusing on thinking about him.

snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoborder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get out now. This is never going to work out. The fact that you're ok with this guy banging randoms says a lot about you. Get out and meet some new friends and go out and have a good time. Don't go banging guys expecting one of them to save you either. It won't happen.
    **Misc Zombie Squad**
    *DETROIT everything fan*
    -Dead- 475 @ 185 lbs
    --------------------------

Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do not condone hitting women but you need a slap to snap out of it.

He's having his cake and eating it too.

Dumbass get out while you still can.