Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Buttler is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gym in Haifa, Israel

Been meaning to ask if there's anyone from Haifa on the forum?

I'm soon visiting my relatives who live there and I want to keep working out doing the same routine.

I'd appreciate if you suggested a good little gym that has a power rack, good pair of parallel bars for dips, a bar for pullups, bench and a spot where the deadlift can be performed.
    It's gonna be just 5-6 visits, so it's really cool if the gym doesn't require buying a full membership.

Would be easier to find one in Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem. Not many gyms in Haifa on the Internet, not to mention there's no way to know if those have a power rack/squat rack or not.

Thanks a lot in advance!)

Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 289
    nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) nick187 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit nick187's BodySpace
    Yasser Arafat Gym.

Trooolololol

Hey, someone, anyone, need help ASAP

Stats: 5'9", 213 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2382
    islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) islandcoli is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit islandcoli's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Buttler View Post
    Hey, someone, anyone, need help ASAP
    My best friend is from Haifa, I can ask him thursday if u pm me and remind me.
    The gym he goes to (he claims is the biggest in terms of BB) doenst have a squat/power rack so he has to use the bench par to squat with.

My best friend is from Haifa, I can ask him thursday if u pm me and remind me.
    That's great! I'd appreciate this a lot)

The gym he goes to (he claims is the biggest in terms of BB) doenst have a squat/power rack so he has to use the bench par to squat with.
    I've seen a few gyms in Israel, none has a squat/power rack, though they sure have a Smith machine and some other expensive machines I doubt I'll ever use. It seems pretty common in Israel, I guess ((

Stats: 6'0", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2126
    Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Mosho's BodySpace
    I'm from Haifa, I workout at my uni, the Technion, it's an ok gym, you can get a membership even if you aren't studying here... other than that, there are lots of commercial gyms like anywhere else

edit: and it has a squat rack lol, though dumbells go up to 40kg. every gym I ever subbed at (like 5 in Israel) had a squat rack*

post below me is right though
    God is dead.
    -- Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead.
    -- God

Every generalization is dangerous, especially this one.
    -- Mark Twain

The last time I was inside a woman was when I was inside the Statue of Liberty.
    -- Woody Allen

"Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal."

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BasedPrincess's BodySpace
    fyi, all gyms in Israel are built with the bones of young palestinean children, true story. the rest of the bodies are used to make proteins
    **Los Angeles Misc Crew**
    *Sniff hard as fuk whenever a girl walks past to try and smell her vag crew*
    *dat feel when no gf crew*
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~~~~*****itslavishbitch crew******~~~~ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Registered User ImWeakTightUCLA's Avatar
    ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000)

Gyms in Israel

Moved here 6 months ago work at Zim Integrated Shipping. No Squat rack so I get two people to lift the weights and put them on my back. Place does have an amazing view of the ocean though.

Love the sauce (alcohol) clareman's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 235 lbs
    clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit clareman's BodySpace
    lol why would you wanna live in Israel?
    Bulking to 280

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit israbrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Mosho View Post
    I'm from Haifa, I workout at my uni, the Technion, it's an ok gym, you can get a membership even if you aren't studying here... other than that, there are lots of commercial gyms like anywhere else

edit: and it has a squat rack lol, though dumbells go up to 40kg. every gym I ever subbed at (like 5 in Israel) had a squat rack*

post below me is right though
    i lift there too, dont think i've ever seen you before.
    "It's not about the curls for the girls, it's about the tri's for the guys" - Brosef Gloor

** mod negged crew ** - help me get dem greenz back

Stats: 6'3", 225 lbs
    BodyPoints: 536
    PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PhrygianLydian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit PhrygianLydian's BodySpace
    Haifa be soundin like some really ghetto black chick

Love the sauce (alcohol) clareman's Avatar
    Stats: 6'5", 235 lbs
    clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) clareman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit clareman's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by israbrah View Post
    Can Palestinians train there?
    Bulking to 280

Mosho, thanks a lot!

ImWeakTightUCLA, what gym do you work out at?

Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mosho is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Mosho's BodySpace
    usually go 11pm or 6am, rarely during rush hours, and that pic is very old, I'm 25kg heavier and have huge hair and a full beard :P
    God is dead.
    -- Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead.
    -- God

-- Mark Twain

-- Woody Allen

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) israbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit israbrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Mosho View Post
    usually go 11pm or 6am, rarely during rush hours, and that pic is very old, I'm 25kg heavier and have huge hair and a full beard :P
    11pm? doesnt it close 1130pm? are u aware of any other miscers in the gym? cause i suspect someone but its too embarassing to ask haha

Visit Mosho's BodySpace
    11pm? doesnt it close 1130pm? are u aware of any other miscers in the gym? cause i suspect someone but its too embarassing to ask haha
    1145, but most trainers other than that short ugly fuk forgot his name leave a few minutes earlier. plus I think they were about to make it close at 12 anyway. I am unaware of any miscers...
    Last edited by Mosho; 08-17-2011 at 04:42 AM.
    God is dead.
    -- Nietzsche

Nietzsche is dead.
    -- God

-- Mark Twain

-- Woody Allen

CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CurltonBench has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CurltonBench's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BasedPrincess View Post
    fyi, all gyms in Israel are built with the bones of young palestinean children, true story. the rest of the bodies are used to make proteins
    strong this
    keep rep trading out of your sig line

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sebenza has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sebenza's BodySpace
    pics of hot israeli girls go
    ☼Misc Photography Crew☼

ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000) ImWeakTightUCLA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by clareman View Post
    lol why would you wanna live in Israel?
    I make a lot of money? Tel Aviv isn't much different then hollywood and santa monica? the beaches are great? the women look amazing? There actually isn't all this war going on all the time

Mosho, thanks a lot!

ImWeakTightUCLA, what gym do you work out at?
    Theres a built in gym in the ZIM building. in HofHaCarmel

Stats: 6'3", 195 lbs
    AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AmuroRay is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit AmuroRay's BodySpace
    ITT:Jews.Listen no one wants you kind on here.You've nearly taken over america alredy but please leave this forum for us please.Scum of society.hitler had the right idea srs

alinfeldman7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

gym in Haifa

Been meaning to ask if there's anyone from Haifa on the forum?

I'm soon visiting my relatives who live there and I want to keep working out doing the same routine.

I'd appreciate if you suggested a good little gym that has a power rack, good pair of parallel bars for dips, a bar for pullups, bench and a spot where the deadlift can be performed.
    It's gonna be just 5-6 visits, so it's really cool if the gym doesn't require buying a full membership.

Would be easier to find one in Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem. Not many gyms in Haifa on the Internet, not to mention there's no way to know if those have a power rack/squat rack or not.

Thanks a lot in advance!)
    I really love Holmes Place, but i haven't been in Holmes Place Haifa holmesplace.co.il/clubs_services/club/590

Stats: 6'3", 212 lbs
    thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thsker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit thsker's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by alinfeldman7 View Post
    I really love Holmes Place, but i haven't been in Holmes Place Haifa holmesplace.co.il/clubs_services/club/590
    OP has been refreshing this thread every hour for the past 3 years waiting for you to come and answer his question.
    *No crews crew*